PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Iiiiiinteresting: Perez Hilton To Star In Upcoming Movie About Michael Jackson

Gossip blogger (and soon-to-be children’s book author) Perez Hilton is set to star in an upcoming film about a man obsessed with the death of Michael Jackson:

Celeb blogger Perez Hilton has landed a cameo in French helmer Christophe Lenoir’s A * Is Killed, said to be inspired by the mysterious death of Michael Jackson. Arifilms is producing the thriller, which stars Himesh Reshammiya as an Indian musician fascinated by a pop star killed under suspicious circumstances.

The blogger is set to play himself as a “truth-seeking proponent of justice,” which is an interesting choice for someone who dabbles in rumor and innuendo. In fact, when news first broke that Jackson had gone into cardiac arrest, Hilton claimed the illness was a “publicity stunt:”

Upon realizing Michael Jackson’s death was not a hoax, Hilton immediately deleted the original news post and replaced it with a shorter message that linked to a story at entertainment news site TMZ, which said the singer had in fact gone into cardiac arrest.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Yikes! Perez Hilton To Make Acting Debut In Michael Jackson Murder Story

Though he knows many things, whether it's railing against the cast of "Gossip Girl" or outing a lawnmower for being gay, one thing blogger Perez Hilton does not know is the word "shame." In fact, he probably thinks "shame" is some hot new bondage club where Regis Philbin goes to let off steam.

The celebrity gossip hound is notorious for dishing out the insults, but now there's a chance the brash young Hilton could be on the receiving end of the criticism as he launches his acting career… in Bollywood, no less.

According to Variety, Hilton will have a cameo in the film "A * Is Killed," directed by Frenchie Christophe Lenoir and starring Indian actor Himesh Reshammiya as a musician obsessed with a Michael Jackson-esque superstar who is killed under suspicious circumstances. If you want to see a lot of actors you've never heard of looking stunned over the death of someone you don't see, check out the teaser trailer here.

The self-described "Queen Of All Media," Hilton will be playing a version of himself as a "truth-seeking proponent of justice," which is ironic considering when Michael Jackson died Hilton initially blogged that the star faked his cardiac arrest to get out of touring. He'll definitely be a proponent of something…

Says Hilton, "In the world of the movie, I had a friendship with the character who passes away. It’s pretty cool, and something I’ve always wanted to do!"

On a side note, we love movies that use cutesy symbols in the title like "I ♥ Huckabees" or now "A * Is Killed." Is it too late to change the title of "Th☺r"?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for sharing this information. It's an interesting idea and the choice of actors...huh? Did someone petition him or did he seek the role? Strange.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Thank you for sharing this information. It's an interesting idea and the choice of actors...huh? Did someone petition him or did he seek the role? Strange.

I wonder if he really knows about the hoax or not? He wrote MJ's illness was a publicity stunt.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

On the day michael died, he claimed he faked his death.  :lol:

Now hes going to be acting with a cameo appearance which revolves around the mysterious circumstances of death regarding a pop star based on michael jackson.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

I wouldn't  like Perez Hilton to have anything in common with MJ...   :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal