Quote from: "msteetee34"
The face will be blocked out that's for sure.  It could be anyone's autopsy photo.

You know.. this feels like a get out clause.

Im not a 100% believer.  Im a truth seeker.  I just want the truth to come out about this whole thing.

Now (this isnt personally directed at you) - but it seems like whatever is thrown at us in terms of evidence is always dismissed out of hand as "photoshopped" or a "double" or a "dummy".  It seems like hoaxsters will always have this explanation as to hold onto the dream of a hoax.

Know what i mean?   I dont want to upset anyone, as i just want the truth.  I want us all to look at things objectively even if they dont give us the answers that we want.

We havent even seen the pictures yet, and they are already deemed as fake.   We need to wait until we make pre-conceived ideas in our heads.

With love. x
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

My post was submitted twice for some reason.  So deleting this one in an edit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Quote from: "love4humanity"
Here is the CNN article about the photos:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

(CNN) -- California Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor ruled Thursday that two autopsy photos of Michael Jackson can be submitted as evidence during the upcoming trial of Dr. Conrad Murray, a person inside the courtroom told CNN.

Murray is charged with involuntary manslaughter. Authorities allege that he gave Jackson propofol, a surgical anesthetic drug, that combined with several sedatives found in his blood to kill the singer on June 25, 2009, the Los Angeles County coroner has said.

Jury selection in Murray's trial began last month and will continue into early May. Opening statements and testimony are scheduled to begin May 9.

Los Angeles County District Attorney Steve Cooley and his team had filed a motion Tuesday to allow jurors to see the photos, arguing that California courts "permit (prosecutors) to admit autopsy photographs, as they are relevant, (that) will illustrate the testimony of witnesses and will enhance the jury's understanding of the prosecution's case." The photographs will be "properly redacted as deemed appropriate," the prosecution said.

"These limited photographs will help demonstrate that Michael Jackson was generally in excellent health and that, while thin, his body weight was within the normal range," the prosecution said in its motion, adding that the medical examiner and other experts may reference the autopsy photos during the trial.

The defense has argued that Jackson self-administered the propofol in a desperate attempt to get sleep before a rehearsal.

Murray told investigators he was trying to wean Jackson off propofol in the last days of his life, but that he used it along with other drugs to help the pop star sleep that last morning.

The defense claims that the singer's dermatologist, Dr. Arnold Klein, injected Jackson with powerful painkillers dozens of times in the last months of his life, unknown to Murray.

The Medical Board of California and Los Angeles County coroner investigated Klein after Jackson's death, but he was never charged, and no action was taken to revoke his medical license.

Earlier this month, Michael Jackson's dermatologist was ordered to give copies of the pop star's medical records to Murray's attorneys.

Defense attorney Ed Chernoff argued he needed the financial and medical information to make the case that Jackson, who he said was "a desperate man in many respects," gave himself the fatal dose of surgical anesthesia while the doctor was not watching.

Judge Pastor did not order estate executors to give the defense detailed financial information about money the singer owed when he died. But he did say that Jackson's former business manager, Tohme Tohme, must testify in Murray's trial.

Thanks for sharing this article, love4humanity.
This part stood out to me:

Defense attorney Ed Chernoff argued he needed the financial and medical information to make the case that Jackson, who he said was "a desperate man in many respects," gave himself the fatal dose of surgical anesthesia while the doctor was not watching.

Judge Pastor did not order estate executors to give the defense detailed financial information about money the singer owed when he died. But he did say that Jackson's former business manager, Tohme Tohme, must testify in Murray's trial.

So, detailed medical info is ordered, on which patient's privacy rights had to be broken, and no detailed financial information is ordered by the judge :? I bet during the trial they'll find out that MJ wasn't "a desperate man in many respects" at all. Surprise!? ;)

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

MJhasSpoken

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
So, the trial does begin on May 9th.  :?

Yes for now I guess...and jury selection begins May 4th.

Also about KJ not wanting to see the body, Jermaine has a different opinion like ignisaeternus said Jermaine said it is necessary in the pursuit of justice.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

i am so CONVINCED that there was a person who died in Michael's house that day,  very sick and frail. Remember the paramedics did not recognize him.. This impersonator looks like Michael. They will show the face, in any court they show the person face body but they cover the private parts. I know this for a fact when my uncle was murdered 23 yrs ago.  I was at the court and you see a naked body you do see where they cut to do autopsy. If they do not show the face it could not be shown in court. Again this will remain to see.. This is my opinion.. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "PureLove"
I read all of the posts but nobody mentioned this. They will show someone's autopsy pictures at the trial and to me this means that there was a real body that was used in the ambulance and for the autopsy. I do not think that they will be showing some random person's autopsy but I think they will be explaining what the picture is about. So I think the dead person's body needs to be related with the way MJ "died". I do not think that they will show the face and the belly button doesn't prove anything as many people have the same belly button like Michael. But probably they chose someone whose belly button is different and they could use it for the ones who are still sleeping. Let's wait and see.

Not necessarily:
au·top·sy   
[aw-top-see, aw-tuhp-]  Show IPA
noun, plural -sies, verb, -sied, -sy·ing.
–noun
inspection and dissection of a body after death, as for determination of the cause of death; postmortem examination.
an analysis of something after it has been done or made.

I think it is necessary.

autopsy  

— n  , pl -sies
1.    necropsy , Also called: postmortem examination  dissection and examination of a dead body to determine the cause of death

Quote from: "PureLove"
I read all of the posts but nobody mentioned this. They will show someone's autopsy pictures at the trial and to me this means that there was a real body that was used in the ambulance and for the autopsy. I do not think that they will be showing some random person's autopsy but I think they will be explaining what the picture is about. So I think the dead person's body needs to be related with the way MJ "died". I do not think that they will show the face and the belly button doesn't prove anything as many people have the same belly button like Michael. But probably they chose someone whose belly button is different and they could use it for the ones who are still sleeping. Let's wait and see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
i am so CONVINCED that there was a person who died in Michael's house that day,  very sick and frail. Remember the paramedics did not recognize him.. This impersonator looks like Michael. They will show the face, in any court they show the person face body but they cover the private parts. I know this for a fact when my uncle was murdered 23 yrs ago.  I was at the court and you see a naked body you do see where they cut to do autopsy. If they do not show the face it could not be shown in court. Again this will remain to see.. This is my opinion.. blessings.

If the dead one was an impersonator of MJ, the EMTs wouldn't define him as an old, Asian, bald head man I think. I do believe that a dead body was used and the autopsy was done on him and those will be his pictures they will be showing at the trial. There won't be a face for sure in this case as the old person would not look any like Michael. And I'm sorry to hear about your uncle. :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Reported Jackson Autopsy -- A Fake

6/29/2009 8:14 AM PDT by TMZ Staff  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We've learned the story making the rounds detailing the terrible condition of Michael Jackson's body is a fake.

A report in The Sun gave harrowing details of the body, but we've learned the "autopsy report" was fabricated and completely false.

UPDATE: The Los Angeles County coroner just released the following statement:

"The report that is being published did not come from this office. I don't know where the information came from, or who that information came from. It is not accurate. Some of it is totally false."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what is the truth then ???  Are there false pictures as well ???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "2good2btrue"

We've learned the story making the rounds detailing the terrible condition of Michael Jackson's body is a fake.

A report in The Sun gave harrowing details of the body, but we've learned the "autopsy report" was fabricated and completely false.

"The report that is being published did not come from this office. I don't know where the information came from, or who that information came from. It is not accurate. Some of it is totally false."

No, because this story by the Sun was reported to be a fake.  The official autopsy was released online and the coroner confirmed it was the real one on twitter.

This was a story the Sun ran with 3 days after MJ died.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "2good2btrue"

False person's autopsy pictures IMO. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: all4loveandbelieve
i am so CONVINCED that there was a person who died in Michael's house that day,  very sick and frail. Remember the paramedics did not recognize him.. This impersonator looks like Michael. They will show the face, in any court they show the person face body but they cover the private parts. I know this for a fact when my uncle was murdered 23 yrs ago.  I was at the court and you see a naked body you do see where they cut to do autopsy. If they do not show the face it could not be shown in court. Again this will remain to see.. This is my opinion.. blessings. [/quote

Exactly what I have been saying, & saying, & saying. I have never changed my opinion to consider there was a dummy wax or no body at all. It either was Michael who did not die in the hospital or Michael's look alike who was dead. I have been following these 2 options only.But most probably there was dead MJ;s look alike who's autopsy we have out there. I have a hard time to believe coroner is in the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

~Souza~

With all due respect, but we know the autopsy report was phony for MANY reasons.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

With all due respect, but we know the autopsy report was phony for MANY reasons.

Correct. But not because there was no body, it could also be  because it was another man's body. Also because paramedics said "it was old, hospice patient", it would have ment they are also in the hoax, if there is no body or wax, besides coroner, etc. , then it's too risky to keep up silence. I have a hard time to accept that too many people could have been involved in the hoax. Since the hoax purpose is to save MJ, the less people know, the less danger to MJ and more possibility to keep secret. Don't forget about Trust issues and blackmail.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Quote from: "scorpionchik"

Correct. But not because there was no body, it could also be  because it was another man's body. Also because paramedics said "it was old, hospice patient", it would have ment they are also in the hoax, if there is no body or wax, besides coroner, etc. , then it's too risky to keep up silence. I have a hard time to accept that too many people could have been involved in the hoax. Since the hoax purpose is to save MJ, the less people know, the less danger to MJ and more possibility to keep secret. Don't forget about Trust issues and blackmail.  

On the other hand, when I said my another option I think it was MJ himself, it fits with the theory that FBI is involved. Because: if FBI is  involved then there is no need to have a wax or no body, because they have a power to arrange & realize a hoax plan with real MJ themselves, being paramedics, coroner, and whoever they need to be.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

…because we saw him jump out of the ambulance, right.  I don’t care what they say, tried to debunk it before we got hold to it, that was him in that video.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions