Quote from: "fordtocarr"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
The other photo shows Jackson's naked body -- but the judge explained "certain parts" will be "blocked out." He didn't explain which parts.
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  And you guys think it's the face? Keep on dreaming! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

And what's with that picture? Your work TS? Is there something in this pic that could help us out?

"Your" comment intrigues my Souza....tell me, what are YOU thinking???

It's not going to be his face... it will be the genitials that will be blocked out.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

~Souza~

Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
The other photo shows Jackson's naked body -- but the judge explained "certain parts" will be "blocked out." He didn't explain which parts.
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  And you guys think it's the face? Keep on dreaming! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

And what's with that picture? Your work TS? Is there something in this pic that could help us out?

It's not going to be his face... it will be the genitials that will be blocked out.

And we've got ourselves a winner!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

And we've got ourselves a winner!  :lol:

surely all of these serious hoax investigators were not going to be waiting with gold pants warning anticipation :shock:  :o  :lol:

but seriously what do they want to show in the photos as far as evidence? if murry doesn't want them then it has to be as someone pointed out severe weight issues or the needle marks or the iv placement in the leg , right? provided of course it is the real thing ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Jackson to be seen in life and death
Associated Press - 55 minutes ago

Story photo: Jackson to be seen in life and deathFILE - In this Jan. 25, 2011 file photo, Dr. Conrad Murray, singer Michael Jacksons personal physician, appears in Los Angeles Superior Court where Murray pleaded not guilty to a charge of involuntary manslaughter in the pop stars 2009 death. A has ruled that rehearsal footage from 'This Is It' can be shown during Murray's manslaughter trial. (AP Photo/Irfan Khan, File)Associated Press

LOS ANGELES - Images of Michael Jackson in life and death will be seen at his doctor's involuntary manslaughter trial, a judge ruled Thursday, after a prosecutor promised restraint while using autopsy photos to be sensitive to Jackson family members expected to be in court.

Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor also said he will allow prosecutors to screen segments of the concert movie "This Is It" for jurors in highly redacted form to show the pop star's mental and physical state in the days before his death.

"I don't think this should be entertainment," the judge said. "We should not feel deprived of our 99-cent iTunes if we don't hear the whole song."

Pastor said only two autopsy photos will be allowed of Jackson's body laid out a coroner's examining table.

In one image, the singer is swathed in a hospital gown. In the other, he is nude, with portions of his anatomy obscured, prosecutors said.

"Although they are tragic, they are not gruesome or gory," Deputy District Attorney David Walgren.

The defense had asked to bar autopsy photos, saying the images would inflame the passions of the jury.

Walgren, however, was adamant about the need to show Jackson's physical condition to bolster the prosecution claim that Jackson was healthy overall.

"This is a homicide and we can't pretend it's not a homicide," Walgren said.

The judge agreed the photos were needed. He recalled testimony from the preliminary hearing in which witnesses said Jackson was exceedingly thin and one witness described him as looking like a hospice patient.

Walgren said he was aware that Jackson's family would be in court and said the pictures will be carefully displayed. When he showed them to Pastor, the judge found they were not graphic or gruesome, as the defense contended.

The prosecutor said the images will bolster the contention that the singer was healthy and that it was a combination of the anesthetic propofol and other sedatives that killed him..

Regarding the video footage, Pastor said only relevant portions of Jackson's performance on "Earth Song" and "The Way You Make Me Feel" can be shown to jurors.

"Earth Song" is a colorful tribute to the environment that prosecutors say was the last piece Jackson recorded the day before he died.

"What's admitted will be Michael Jackson singing. What will not be received will be a picture of a cute little girl and orcas and flower and fauna," the judge said.

Defense attorney Edward Chernoff objected to showing the film footage, claiming it was edited to present Jackson in the best light.

Pastor said prosecutors can only show footage from Jackson's rehearsals on the two days before his death on June 25, 2009.

Murray, a Houston-based cardiologist, has pleaded not guilty to involuntary manslaughter. Authorities have accused him of giving Jackson a lethal dose of the anesthetic propofol in the bedroom of his rented mansion.

Murray's attorneys have suggested in recent months that the singer may have given himself the fatal dose.

In other rulings, Pastor said:

Prosecutors can have several of Murray's mistresses testify during the trial, but some salacious details should be omitted. For instance, Pastor said he didn't want to hear any references to the strip clubs where Murray met some of them.

Prosecutors cannot refer to Murray's child support issues or how many children he has.

Defense attorneys cannot probe Jackson's financial condition, saying it would turn the trial into "a slug fest which inflames the jury and has no end." The defense has claimed Jackson was despondent over debts.

Ruled out the use of statements made by Murray to his forensic experts in which he appeared to change some of the details previously given to police about Jackson's treatment.

The judge said experts cannot act as "parrots" to get hearsay statements of the defendant before the jury.

The prosecution suggested if Murray wants to tell his story, he should do it from the witness stand.

Opening statements were scheduled for May 9.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

I don't think we should be surprised if they will show pictures though. Fans know how he looks like. He has unique features like his belly button, the 'bump' on his wrist, probably a scar from that wound on his leg etc. All they have to show is a picture of a body with an inner belly button and POOF, the non-believers might wake up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In one image, the singer is swathed in a hospital gown. In the other, he is nude, with portions of his anatomy obscured, prosecutors said.

Ok, so that explains the clothing issue then.

Also..  this states "portions of anatomy" which suggest more than one area...  so it could be genitals AND face area that are obscured, as i cannot think of any other areas that would be thought required to blank out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

~Souza~

Ok, so that explains the clothing issue then.

Also..  this states "portions of anatomy" which suggest more than one area...  so it could be genitals AND face area that are obscured, as i cannot think of any other areas that would be thought required to blank out.

They HAVE to blank out the face because that would be a dead give away. Unless they made a dead MJ with wax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

EJacobs (justice4mj) has been tweeting about the hearings today saying the judge is very fair and is not allowing hardly any of Murray’s testimony from last month.  A win for the prosecution.  Says the autopsy photos were shown to the judge but they did not view them.  A dismal loss for the defense.

update:  this is her last tweet:

They will be playing rehearsal footage of Earth Song from June 24, 2009 to Jury to show how Michael was just hours before his death. :( DA, contends he was a man who had much to live for, we agree!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

suspicious mind

so with the family being there on a general basis do they like cover say the chest where they would do the cutting? reason i ask is that michael still seemingly had that one place there where the pigmentation was still dark. so i wonder if that area would be covered.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Question: who's body is going to be shown- Michael's  looklike who died as MJ, or any body that has same parameters?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Question: who's body is going to be shown- Michael's  looklike who died as MJ, or any body that has same parameters?
Which of these options do YOU think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Would you be prepared to see a full body  (include face) photo of Michael dead on an autopsy table? Of course we will make a thousand reviews and check the corpse, piece by piece I also know that we will believe that Michael is a doll. And if we do not see any picture, how will we know if they exist and what they hide? So once again we are left without answers and with no certainty of anything! But what is more important, the focus being given to the possibility of appearance of these photos (though seja just a possibility), would be totally out of context of the hoax, even being only TMZ false alarm or justice. Many fans will suffer again . My question is: Michael would do this , two years after his death false? Or he has totally lost control of this history.
Besides, why to show pictures "false"if he is coming back soon? Or simply he is not coming back, as we think? And if he does not, how will we know that this is a hoax?  :?
Do not want to be pessimistic, but for me, not many things are coming together and I think we have to consider all possibilities. Of course I'll keep watching, but this story really scares me and it's worse to think that if these pictures exist (true or false), several people have had access to them. Autopsy photos are too sad, though not bloody, as prosecutors said, still do not think that is something that should play.
I do not know if I'm being consistent, maybe I'm just a little tired!  :(
Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 07:56:34 PM by AnaMarcia
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
They have to block out his genitals....because if they don't, the fans will recognise from his "willy" that it is  not Michael at all........He has a rather large "willy" from what I've seen...... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Secondly, I agree totally with all of you.  How can he be clothed????  He was shirtless in the ambulance, so who dressed him again. ??  Did they use that "bloody shirt" found in the wardrobe???

The pic is the one I posted to prove that Ben is totally busllshitting us with his story....

Both Ben and Chris are seen taking pictures as the ambo is driving off.  But in the far shot, it is only Ben.... :lol:  You can make it yourself by wathcing the TMZ video and pausing it at that spot..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
They have to block out his genitals....because if they don't, the fans will recognise from his "willy" that it is  not Michael at all........He has a rather large "willy" from what I've seen...... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
:?  :?  :arrow:  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
PS sorry Souza if I offended anyone, but of course they have to black out his genitals.

This is the video TMZ got the pic from.....and this is the same pic I took from it.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions