PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Conrad Murray apologised to the Jacksons
April 22, 2011, 03:29:49 PM
Conrad Murray apologised to the Jacksons

Michael Jackson’s doctor Conrad Murray has finally apologised to the tragic star’s parents for the first time…almost two years after his death.

Murray, 58, denies killing Michael Jackson but until now has never said sorry for his death while under care at his Hollywood home in June 2009.

But as he faces an involuntary manslaughter trial next month, Murray said, “I am sorry for the loss. Michael was my friend.”

But he went on to upset the Jackson clan by saying, “I feel that Michael’s children are like my children…I love them.”

A family insider said, “It’s disgusting Murray has waited all this time to say sorry. He is trying to get sympathy before the trial. The children have not seen him for almost two years, they don’t consider him a father in any way.”

Jackson died of an overdose of Propofol, and Murray, fighting to exculde gruesome autopsy pictures and his own personal problems from the trial, admits he gave the drug but insists it was “not enough to kill him”.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Conrad Murray apologised to the Jacksons
April 22, 2011, 10:00:08 PM
Interesting how he did send apology? Is  this about the video made by TMZ recently when he  whispered those words "I am sorry for their loss"  ? That is NOT an apology. Apology of that level must be official, in writing, and cofessing in church.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
April 23, 2011, 09:23:07 AM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Interesting how he did send apology? Is  this about the video made by TMZ recently when he  whispered those words "I am sorry for their loss"  ? That is NOT an apology. Apology of that level must be official, in writing, and cofessing in church.

Yeah I think they're talking about that video. That wasn't an apology at all, he just said that he is sorry for their loss. He didn't say anything like "I'm sorry to kill your son". He couldn't say something like that though as he didn't kill him. lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

April 24, 2011, 04:52:13 PM
looks like they have compiled a story from statements made by murray at different times. guess they didn't want it to look like copy and paste  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal