diggyonTopic starter

Believe: a charity concert for Japan!!
April 22, 2011, 03:40:59 PM
Hi everyone,

today I went to a charity concert for Japan. Actually it was a very nice concert and I enjoyed my time and the music as well. Everything was completely normal until I laid my eyes on the concert poster ... my eyes froze for two minutes.... the concert was called:
Believe
As I said, I enjoyed the music but was trying for figure out why this concert was called so.
I don't know if there is a connection to MJ or the hoax.... or is it just my >>>>PARANOIA..
All the Japanese people from the Japanes Embassy were wearing  T-shirts with that logo on it. I felt excited to see this word everywhere.... I was so astonished .....may be I was the only one who felt that way during the concert. All the other people were just focusing on the music....But I focused on the "Believe" logo. SO can anyone figure out what the connection might be?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Re: Believe: a charity concert for Japan!!
April 23, 2011, 01:37:13 AM
To find out if there is a connection, we need to know where the concert was and what kind of concert, who was performing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Its her

April 23, 2011, 04:46:19 PM
Quote from: "diggyon"
Hi everyone,

today I went to a charity concert for Japan. Actually it was a very nice concert and I enjoyed my time and the music as well. Everything was completely normal until I laid my eyes on the concert poster ... my eyes froze for two minutes.... the concert was called:
Believe
As I said, I enjoyed the music but was trying for figure out why this concert was called so.
I don't know if there is a connection to MJ or the hoax.... or is it just my >>>>PARANOIA..
All the Japanese people from the Japanes Embassy were wearing  T-shirts with that logo on it. I felt excited to see this word everywhere.... I was so astonished .....may be I was the only one who felt that way during the concert. All the other people were just focusing on the music....But I focused on the "Believe" logo. SO can anyone figure out what the connection might be?
I heard MJ say once, that he loved Japan. He's been there officially at least three times, that I can think of. He's GOT to be just sick about the repetitive devastation, difficulty and loss of life going on there, now. Many known by name fans are there, too. I think an official fan club---the one who hosted the fan appreciation day, once?

I wouldn't be surprised if MJ threw this production together, himself, enlisting friends, and we didn't hear of it ahead of time, because there was no way for everybody to even buy the tickets and attend. It would seem to be just like Michael Jackson, to give the people a great BIG shot in the arm of positivity: "BELIEVE."  :D  :D

Like EVERYTHING  he does, it has a double meaning:

The Great Houdini spent his life entertaining by practical magic and skill, and was enraged by liars who claimed they were doing their acts supernaturally. He told his wife not to believe anyone who says they've spoken to him (deceased) unless they say this ONE special word.  "Believe" was the word that Houdini and his wife agreed secretly between themselves, would be the word spoken if a genuine medium/psychic actually had spoken with Houdini after his death, IF he were from "the other side" able to tell anyone here...

Someone, and friends, who planned this concert for charity for those poor, discouraged people, MEANT to say just to them:"THERE IS SOMETHING ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THIS! BELIEVE!" :D and then he/they did some thing about their need.

The other thing being expressed, to his fans, anyone who previously had been eagerly watching, there, for MJ's return, it was a secret personal whisper from the other side of his hoaxed grave, to those little hearts that HE still alive, is thinking of them,  and there IS more to come, just like he said   :!:  :!: I bet the Japanese Embassy sent home a huge chunk of change and 100,000 tee shirts to heal and bolster the country's (and fan's) morale.

I know this is true--you are not paranoid. It doesn't even matter where or who took part... THIS feels like HIM.

But, tell us, where/how did you hear about it in time to attend, Diggyon?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

diggyonTopic starter

April 23, 2011, 05:10:09 PM
Quote from: "Its her"
Hi everyone,

Believe
I heard MJ say once, that he loved Japan. He's been there officially at least three times, that I can think of. He's GOT to be just sick about the repetitive devastation, difficulty and loss of life going on there, now. Many known by name fans are there, too. I think an official fan club---the one who hosted the fan appreciation day, once?

I wouldn't be surprised if MJ threw this production together, himself, enlisting friends, and we didn't hear of it ahead of time, because there was no way for everybody to even buy the tickets and attend. It would seem to be just like Michael Jackson, to give the people a great BIG shot in the arm of positivity: "BELIEVE."  :D  :D

The Great Houdini spent his life entertaining by practical magic and skill, and was enraged by liars who claimed they were doing their acts supernaturally. He told his wife not to believe anyone who says they've spoken to him (deceased) unless they say this ONE special word.  "Believe" was the word that Houdini and his wife agreed secretly between themselves, would be the word spoken if a genuine medium/psychic actually had spoken with Houdini after his death, IF he were from "the other side" able to tell anyone here...

Someone, and friends, who planned this concert for charity for those poor, discouraged people, MEANT to say just to them:"THERE IS SOMETHING ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THIS! BELIEVE!" :D and then he/they did some thing about their need.

The other thing being expressed, to his fans, anyone who previously had been eagerly watching, there, for MJ's return, it was a secret personal whisper from the other side of his hoaxed grave, to those little hearts that HE still alive, is thinking of them,  and there IS more to come, just like he said   :!:  :!: I bet the Japanese Embassy sent home a huge chunk of change and 100,000 tee shirts to heal and bolster the country's (and fan's) morale.

I know this is true--you are not paranoid. It doesn't even matter where or who took part... THIS feels like HIM.

Well, a friend of mine has a little daughter who plays the violin after the Suzuki method. (a method by a Japanese musician to teach little children to play violin).It was planned that her class will take part in that concert and play some pieces. So on stage there were about 20 little children playing the violin in spite of other musicians playing on different instruments. As I said, I was shocked to see the "Believe" logo everywhere..... I never thought that there is a connection...... wow .....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Its her

April 23, 2011, 06:57:17 PM
Hi everyone,

Believe

Well, a friend of mine has a little daughter who plays the violin after the Suzuki method. (a method by a Japanese musician to teach little children to play violin).It was planned that her class will take part in that concert and play some pieces. So on stage there were about 20 little children playing the violin in spite of other musicians playing on different instruments. As I said, I was shocked to see the "Believe" logo everywhere..... I never thought that there is a connection...... wow .....
Twenty violins! I bet that was cuter than heck, and sweeter than the adult professionals!
The actual theme for the concert need not be Hoax related. It could just be all for love. Love of heavenly music, love of people. Do you recall what the kids played?

The idea of Tee shirts with logos suggesting MJ's Hoax motto, could be the only things actually hoax related. Maybe just some people who are MJ followers are practicing what they beLIEve, and spreading hope, besides collecting cash for the charity. Besides life staples, loved ones and pets, some Japanese fan's MJ dvds, Cds, and players, Ipods, computers, etc have been lost in the many quakes and subsequent flooding. It's not just food and shelter which keeps one alive. Little things mean SO much.

For fans so stressed that they can't give MJ's HOAX a thought any more, for all the work rebuilding their lives, I think it would mean SOOOO much to be told by their government /press, that along with this particular gift of money, there is the mysterious message: "BELIEVE" :o  :o . I know MJ had tons of fans there. I think he would sneak them a special nod! (encoded in a concert sponsored by others, of course... ;)  ;) )

Officials may not understand, but I think MJ's fans would know that as his secret hoaxed death message, and that they haven't been left out, or forgotten, but encouraged! Anyway, it would mean a lot to me, in that situation... :| It's not silly.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

diggyonTopic starter

April 24, 2011, 01:25:10 AM
Hi everyone,

Believe

Twenty violins! I bet that was cuter than heck, and sweeter than the adult professionals!
The actual theme for the concert need not be Hoax related. It could just be all for love. Love of heavenly music, love of people. Do you recall what the kids played?

The idea of Tee shirts with logos suggesting MJ's Hoax motto, could be the only things actually hoax related. Maybe just some people who are MJ followers are practicing what they beLIEve, and spreading hope, besides collecting cash for the charity. Besides life staples, loved ones and pets, some Japanese fan's MJ dvds, Cds, and players, Ipods, computers, etc have been lost in the many quakes and subsequent flooding. It's not just food and shelter which keeps one alive. Little things mean SO much.

For fans so stressed that they can't give MJ's HOAX a thought any more, for all the work rebuilding their lives, I think it would mean SOOOO much to be told by their government /press, that along with this particular gift of money, there is the mysterious message: "BELIEVE" :o  :o . I know MJ had tons of fans there. I think he would sneak them a special nod! (encoded in a concert sponsored by others, of course... ;)  ;) )

Officials may not understand, but I think MJ's fans would know that as his secret hoaxed death message, and that they haven't been left out, or forgotten, but encouraged! Anyway, it would mean a lot to me, in that situation... :| It's not silly.

I guess you're right, Its her! With the "Believe" logo everywhere I felt somehow the presence of Micheal, since this concert was a charity concert. The children who played the violin were about 5 - 7 years old. They played 5 different variations of "Twinkle, twinkle little star".  It was sooooo cute.... i really loved it very much. The Japanese choir sang a song called " The power of music". Then very little Japanese children sang a song called "My country". In spite of that there was a string quartet, a clarinet quartet, and other musicians who performed. I enjoyed my time, really, and was so touched by the speech of the Japanese ambassador. And as I said, I felt Micheal's presence through this "Believe" logo................
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

Abraham Lincoln

April 24, 2011, 10:48:24 AM
Also the L in believe is the RED ribbon.
Red Ribbon :
Meaning: Most commonly associated with the fight against AIDS and HIV, this ribbon also is a symbol for heart disease, stroke, substance abuse, MADD, DARE, Epidermolysis Bullosa, Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyonTopic starter

April 24, 2011, 11:43:22 AM
Quote from: "a18wheelslady"
Also the L in believe is the RED ribbon.
Red Ribbon :
Meaning: Most commonly associated with the fight against AIDS and HIV, this ribbon also is a symbol for heart disease, stroke, substance abuse, MADD, DARE, Epidermolysis Bullosa, Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
I forgot to mention that those who were donating money were getting a red ribbon that looks exactly like the one on the poster. A lot of people were walking with that red ribbon pinned to their shirts, along with the "Believe" logo all over the place and also on the T-shirts of the Japanese people!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

Abraham Lincoln

Its her

April 24, 2011, 05:01:00 PM
I guess you're right, Its her! With the "Believe" logo everywhere I felt somehow the presence of Micheal, since this concert was a charity concert. The children who played the violin were about 5 - 7 years old. They played 5 different variations 8-)  of "Twinkle, twinkle little star".  It was sooooo cute.... i really loved it very much. The Japanese choir sang a song called " The power of music". Then very little Japanese children sang a song called "My country". In spite of that there was a string quartet, a clarinet quartet, and other musicians who performed. I enjoyed my time, really, and was so touched by the speech of the Japanese ambassador. And as I said, I felt Micheal's presence through this "Believe" logo................
Wow, thank you for sharing. I'm sorry I didn't get to see this. Perhaps someone captured these little kids, either during this concert or a different one, for You Tube!  The Japanese fans -maybe the whole country--LOVE MJ there. "The Power of Music" song may have been a "nod" on their part, to MJ's lifelong philosophy! There seems to have been a whole LOT of Love going on, in that concert event.  :)  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions