I found this vid very interesting. It explains how the story of TMZ about mister X doesn't make sense.
[youtube:3ohpy04t]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTCYePvekpU&feature=feedu[/youtube:3ohpy04t]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

watch later  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for sharing that video.

It describes the holes in the crime scene with the coroner's report, the autopsy report, and the newest Mr X suggestion. I also was thinking during this video that if this were real (which it isn't) then Mr X would have to be a staff member because there is no way he could get upstairs, know where Michael was, kill him without any noise (remember that Kai Chaise was just downstairs) and make off with a million dollars - all without being seen. This is sounding more and more like the game of Clue.

I am interested to see where this mystery leads us now. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

robd

I think Mr X is actually MJ himself!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

sounds more and more like fiction...cleverly done to avoid any legal trouble....................and as was mentioned....these are supposidley "legal documents"..so if we can see the holes....surely to goodness the "real" legal people will also see them.it just does not hold water.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What a great video! :D Allforlove thank you for sharing it with us  :)
These kind of videos makes me feel so bad for non believers, in their eyes all of those people who did those mistakes must  be 1) the worst police/medical workers in the world and they should quit their job NOW 2) they are soooooo disrespectful to Michael that they didn't even bother to follow the protocol 3) they are covering butts of "MJ killers"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

MashMike

The only thing i can say now is Wow, the one who has created this video has done a tremendous job, really awesome, i was clueless about all this, thank u vey much
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal