MissG

Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "Gema"
My gosh. So out of topic. Who cares what your opinions are about this member "pure love". Get over yourself.

:lol: I personally do not care only about your opinions gema. I'm pretty sure that your delusional friend is on another hoax forum. You two can enjoy your delusions opps "visions" there.

If you don´t care, stop behaving proving that you do  :lol:

As I said, get over yourself. No one cares, really.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Its her

Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
Quote from: "heartphantom"
same style-> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I don't understand.

Me neither  :?

Come to think of it now, heart probably thinks its her is supervision  :? ...is that right heart?

Its Her's and Supervisions posting style look the same. I'm not saying she's her though. I hope not.

I guess we can ask her when she comes on this thread.

Would she say that she's supervision even if she is really her? SP was banned long ago. I'M NOT SAYING ITS HER IS SP. Hope she doesn't get it thay way. Just the same type of posting.

Actually, not even. Not at all.  :o

There is NO filth or homo(or hetero, OR, ALIEN) sexual fantasy in any of my posts. respect/

Just CLEAN  :D fun.

And I don't seek & receive guidance from disembodied spooks (familiar spirits) in my dreams, to lead my life, and deceive others. :shock:  :?

And you NEVER  :( saw me disrespect Michael Jackson, EVER.

The difference should be STARK. :roll:  geek/  mj_dance/

So...back on topic, what is it, this July, or which July, or when? bounce/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

MJsBabyDoll

Quote from: "Its her"
Quote from: "heartphantom"
same style-> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I don't understand.

Me neither  :?

Come to think of it now, heart probably thinks its her is supervision  :? ...is that right heart?

Its Her's and Supervisions posting style look the same. I'm not saying she's her though. I hope not.

I guess we can ask her when she comes on this thread.

Would she say that she's supervision even if she is really her? SP was banned long ago. I'M NOT SAYING ITS HER IS SP. Hope she doesn't get it thay way. Just the same type of posting.

There is NO filth or homo(or hetero, OR, ALIEN) sexual fantasy in any of my posts. respect/

And I don't seek & receive guidance from disembodied spooks (familiar spirits) in my dreams, to lead my life, and deceive others. :shock:  :?

Right on it's her!  bounce/  respect/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

That would be cool if Michael visited the forum, and I woudn't be surprised if he did, but to me there is no way on Earth he would come here just for having fun and competing in wit while he reads a lot of suffering here. And my ex was a living example of it. I saw those neverendings tears so whoever tries to pose as him, please stop depicting him in  unfavourable light . Michael's better than that. At least the man that I have always known and had a huge respect for.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

Quote from: "supervision"
........................................................etc.

Ohh God, this person is not delusional?  :roll: I can see how "revealing" her posts were! I'm so so glad that she was banned. And hopefully she didn't come back again with another username.
You say you don't like her graphic posts and YET you repeat the filth, here. Just FYI, if you MUST share, a link would have done. :|

All kinds and ages of people---even MJ's family may be and will be reading these threads, and wondering WHAT errrr  kind of "Army of Love" IS this, anyway?????? afraid/  
Just a word.... :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

MissG

Yes, what if Michael is one of the "delusional ones"?

Well, to end the drama.

This situation is very negative. IDK what has happened during the last 3 weeks I was gone but surely nothing has changed.

Now than more people are reading the forum due to Jermaine´s tweets it´s awful to have own members trashing others (nothing new either unfortunately), and even if those gone (banned) were wrong within their preceptions is no point to bring it up. the thread was locked for a reason and stirring the shit is once more the tactic here.

Calling our own "community" names up this point is like spitting against the wind to start with and frankly ridiculous.

Just as a side note for new readers to not get confused with all the hate spitted here lately by "pure love";

When SD, SV or me (and the rest of participants) posted in that thread in open forum, we did it not just from the "unkown" side of it. All of us are academically trained in related fields and the aim was to prove or debunk theories coming after some exercises. Some participants had more experience in the filed than others and at the end was just to link everything to prove if "visions" lead to any form of facts (feel free to read the long debates and discussions there which may be is hard to follow cause it was also handeled in private).

What people read there is an "open journal" touching the other side of the coin regarding this hoax since all is based on "believing" and "gut feeling". The thread got out of hands many times for the sake of proving right vs wrong and some subjects were way off topic but the main point was to prove how we deal with certain deceptions, if any.

That thread was not more weird than any other thread here. At the end we, non of us, know nothing as a fact and we all go on blind clues and speculations, "gut feelings" and wathever "delusions".

What is more dangerous? to believe in a dream or to see written clues where there are none and try to make it a fact?, how do you call the second one in medical terms?

So please, don´t be too quick in labeling people since one does not know what is behind each word ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Its her

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
i am thinking in terms of an October surprise myself, but there will most likely be some amazing fire works in July. ;)
I was thinking October, too, until I realized Halloween is on a Monday...For some  ;)  :lol: reason, I think MJ likes Thursdays, to SHOCK the world...But Halloween is supposedly his favorite holiday. It WOULD be a HOWLING of a bash, if he hosted a "Masks Off At Midnight " thang, at his place...candy, spooks, monsters, finger food(not real fingers!), you know--- a mixer, to meet ALL the humans you never knew--just talked and fought with all this time HERE.  mj_dance/  penguin/  :lol:  :lol:    

Aug 11 is a Thursday. It is also 777 days from the Thursday MJ "died". But I can't find any OTHER significance for that to be the date. I THINK it would have to be meaningful for MJ. The numerology of it will please TS, but the ONLY thing I could find on August 11 was a comet in the sky that night. Maybe he's riding in on it in his spaceship. mj_bad/

Nov.5, a Saturday, on the other hand, has a few things going for it. In the V for Vendetta movie, V says to REMEMBER  the date TWICE. (look at all the other things MJ said to do twice: "...kiss me baby, and tell me TWICE..." "...take a message to my brother and tell him TWICE...") It could be significant. :)   Someone said it was his parents' wedding anniversary---I don't know which one. Maybe MJ is going to MAKE the day significant, by having HIS wedding that day. That way, he's covering his bases, if all his crying unbeLIEving fans are insulted and angry, there will still be a HUGE Celebration and a Happy, Fairy Tale Day,
bearhug
anyway, complete with fireworks :!: , if he lands in the UK.  :mrgreen:

At THIS event, MJ can say............................... michael-jackson/ (ready? bounce/)

"Let them eat CAKE" :!:  (a buttercream white, covered in grapes, pineapples, strawberries, apples and blueberries.  bounce/ ) (Sorry. :oops: Got carried away. 'tis the Season...)

No one EVER did explain all those flying bride zombie puppets in This Is It....

Then, there is Christmas Eve, also a Saturday, this year...I already posted about that somewhere, though. :)
Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 12:45:34 PM by Its her
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Happy Friday everybody!  bearhug

I just want to say a few things if I may........... Please be kind to each other. Remember we all have at least ONE commonality here.......Michael Jackson. Support, unity, beLIEf….. and MOST important…… L.O.V.E. Please let's enjoy each other's company while we wait (patiently) for his return. Let's view our differences as something beautiful and unique instead of something nasty and intolerant. If we were all the same in our hearts and we all had the same beliefs, the same perspectives, same likes and dislikes……… wow what a boring world this would be!

So why not look at our differences as an opportunity to learn from each other and grow and expand our hearts and our minds during this journey.

I love you all very much. God bless you. Peace and love to you all.

Love always,
TR

P.S. What happened to all the friendly banter? Michael loves to have fun and laugh --- as we all know --- and I think if he was here right now reading through some of these posts he would definitely have a good laugh or at least a giggle or 2! I agree with whoever said that he would not be here just laughing away and having "fun"……. no of course not…… the hoax is serious business……. but I DO think as much as he loves to goof off and have fun and joke around, I think he would appreciate all the humor that is integrated here as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

KEEP WATCHIN\'.................................

Remember we all have at least ONE commonality here.......Michael Jackson.
's hoaxed death investigation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

~Souza~

Do I have to lock another post because members keep bitching each other, or can we all behave?

:roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This thread wasn't made to cause bitching at all, Souza. :S
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Quote from: "TimesRemembered777"
I just want to say a few things if I may........... Please be kind to each other.

you heard the man  respect/
even if at that time I didn't agree with SP about MJ being gay, I am sorry she was banned.
After all none of us has proof he is gay or virgin or whatever. What's the point of arguing on something we know nothing about? Only he knows the truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.

What I meant with same posting style is that you both use big characters sometimes and make long posts. I wasn't talking about what you write. I'm so glad that you're not her. We do not need delusional people here creating mess.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "supervision"
........................................................etc.

Ohh God, this person is not delusional?  :roll: I can see how "revealing" her posts were! I'm so so glad that she was banned. And hopefully she didn't come back again with another username.
You say you don't like her graphic posts and YET you repeat the filth, here. Just FYI, if you MUST share, a link would have done. :|

All kinds and ages of people---even MJ's family may be and will be reading these threads, and wondering WHAT errrr  kind of "Army of Love" IS this, anyway?????? afraid/  
Just a word.... :)

It's already on the forum Its Her. It's no secret. If anyone from MJ's family is going to read it, they can read it anytime. I wish you showed your reaction to SV when she was here making these horrible posts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
My gosh. So out of topic. Who cares what your opinions are about this member "pure love". Get over yourself.

:lol: I personally do not care only about your opinions gema. I'm pretty sure that your delusional friend is on another hoax forum. You two can enjoy your delusions opps "visions" there.

If you don´t care, stop behaving proving that you do  :lol:

As I said, get over yourself. No one cares, really.

I'm responding you gema but it doesn't mean that I care about your stupid ideas or opinions. You made me lose the respect I have for you long time ago, remember? Your posts can only entertain me but that's all. Now you can keep on whining for SV and all other creepy ones but don't expect others to believe or interested in those delusions like you do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions