What is up with Arnie Kline????
April 24, 2011, 11:13:23 PM
These are facebook posts.  Something disturbing is going on.  I can’t make heads or tails of it, but now Anschultz has been included in the bashing.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Lying, the bitch and the concert tour
by Arnold W. Klein on Sunday, 24 April 2011 at 22:50
Philip Anschutz produced the movie of the Narnia Tales by CS Lewis. " The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe" was the first. They are incredible allegorical tales of the battle between good and evil. Before Ed Limato died I gave him a draft of a book I was writing on Michael and still have it. All this week publishers have approached me, sometimes twice a day, interested in what I know. Ever have fried Chicken with Queen Elizabeth? Ever meet 2 Popes and 3 Presidents? Ever do 3 drug intervention? Ever know why a Will is forged? Well the advance got a little too high and the lies a bit to deep that i decided to get some cash by burying their trash. So watch out Philip,Randy,Howard, John and Harvey here I come. Oh Ps, Don't shoot me either cause the book is done!

the bitch

Philip Anschutz profited and was partially responsible for the Death of Michael Jackson
by Arnold W. Klein on Sunday, 24 April 2011 at 21:32
Philip Anschutz profited from the Death of Michael Jackson by selling tickets to concerts that would never take place and to the memorial at the Staples Center.By the nature of their contractual, joint-venture, and special relationship, AEG had legal duties to Michael Jackson to treat him safely and to not put him in harms’ way. But AEG, despite its knowledge of Michael Jackson’s physical condition and and his history of Propofol addiction breached those duties by putting its desire for massive profits from the tour over the health and safety of Michael Jackson. By employing an incompetent physician they served as enablers to the death of Mr Jackson ( Harvey please put this on TMZ if you care about the truth and have balls)

a bit too long in the Ring
by Arnold W. Klein on Sunday, 24 April 2011 at 11:18
In regards to the statement made by Harvey Levin today. I think he has  spent a bit too long in the Wrestling Ring. When you interviewed me over the phone after the Pfeiffer piece I told you I could not assure you of Michael's sexuality.Pfeiffer is not a buddy of mine ,maybe yours, not mine. however I felt I should make the world aware that the story Jason told was a fable. Now maybe you would do well to withdraw the statements you made agains me. Ask Howard how I was during the Botox® trial? I do quite well in court.

Harvey the great

Who targeted me
by Arnold W. Klein on Monday, 25 April 2011 at 06:50
 i know Howard Weitzman from the first molestation trial He  told  me then that  Hoefflin was crazy. He also refused to sign the first molestation settlement  which Johnny Cochran signed.,The case should never have been settltled.He represented me in  the Botox trial so  his present  position is a  conflict of interest. Michael was not himself the last 2 weeks of his life i assume because Murray had resorted to injecting him with Propofol into the muscle which is dangerous. Please watch this interview, send it to your friends , i will tell you more next week. But AEG enambled Murray to kill Michael

Dr Arnold Klein- a Professor of Medicine and
Dermatology at UCLA, endowed chair in his name was a trustee of the heredity disease foundation, which found the first human gene and has been responsible for raising 320 million Dollars for HIV. You are considered the most innovative and famous cosmetic dermatologist. Hoefflin, who ruined my friends face, says you taught Murray to give Propofol. This is insane in that Hoefllin has been and out of mental treatment centers and was the individual responsible for addicting Michael to Propofol. “Klein Addicted Michael Jackson to Demerol” displays “Michael Jackson’s Medical records”…”Arnold Klein is a Drug Addict.” If Harvey makes such slanderous statements that caused your business to decrease immensely can you no sue him. I checked on the News Cast in front of your office and indeed It was hosted by AEG, Harvey Levin himself has a very questionable past. In 1994, Levin almost caused murder charges against Simpson to be tossed out, when he presented a video on KCBS-TV that allegedly showed prosecutor Marcia Clark searching Simpson's home before a search warrant was issued. Within days, however, Levin was forced to retract the story. Two years ago it should be noted TMZ had broken the news exclusively Michael Jackson had died at the age of 50. What was their exclusive source to get this story. It seems Harvey Levin is after you.
Maybe because the Will they are are using is so obviously fraudulent. I doubt they know you were in contact with Michael since he left Ireland.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Re: What is up with Arnie Kline????
April 24, 2011, 11:18:29 PM
OK...this is getting crazy now....Ireland......and the FBI are written on the T-shirts that TS posted on April 11...Hmmmmmmmmmm

And I was just watching this video....Dr Klein is under investigation ..July 14th 2009 ????

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEHxfKzHLuc[/youtube]
Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 03:58:58 PM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 24, 2011, 11:25:30 PM
TO: Beverly Hill Police Department

DATE: December 7, 2010

FILE #:

RE: Theft/Embezzlement

Victim/Reporting person: Dr. Arnold Klein

Date of Occurrence: January 2007 through August 2010

Related reports: Beverly Hills Crime Report - 09-0940

Summary:

Dr. Klein is a dermatologist in Beverly Hills. Dr. Klein has operated a medical

office in Beverly Hills since the 1970's.

In 2007, Dr. Klein hired Muhammed Khilji as his accountant. Mr. Khilji oversaw

accounts payable and receivable for the office. Khilji directed employees who handled

the accounts payable and receivable. He was also responsible for preparing payment

for Dr. Klein’s personal expenses, including mortgage payments, payroll for house staff,

car payments and credit card payments.

Jason Pfeiffer began working for the Dr. Klein as a research assistant in 2007.

He began to spend time in the office and assist in the office. He eventually became the

office manager in early 2009.

In mid-2010, it was brought to Dr. Klein’s attention by friends and some staff that

there were concerns about how his finances were being handled by Khilji and Pfeiffer.

In September of 2010, upon returning from a trip, Dr. Klein attempted to use his

Klein Memoranda

December 14, 2010

Page 2

American Express Card for a nominal purchase (approximately $5). The card was

denied. In the next few days and weeks Dr. Klein learned that his finances had been

substantially depleted. He learned that several loans had been taken out without his

knowledge. He learned that over $3 million had been transferred from his retirement

account without his knowledge.

A forensic accounting was performed of all of Dr. Klein’s accounts. Officer

records as well as bank records were utilized in the forensic accounting. While the total

amount of loss is believed to be substantially greater, there was $1.3 million of possible

unauthorized payments/transactions involving Muhammed Khilji and Jason Pfeiffer

identified in the forensic accounting. (See attached accounting)

Questionable transactions related to Khilji totaled over $500,000.00.

Transactions without supporting documentation totaled $124,000.00. Among the

transactions was a $50,000.00 wire transfer from one of Dr. Klein’s bank accounts to a

bank account in Khilji’s name. A number of transactions were for reimbursement of

telephones (according to the Quickbook memo) in the amount of $4,000.00. Other

transactions with invoices appear to involve “double billing.” Additionally, Khilji admitted

to giving Pfeiffer an unauthorized loan in the amount of $32,000.00.

Questionable transactions related to Pfeiffer total more than $250,000.00. It was

discovered that Pfeiffer opened a “paperless” American Express Card account in the

name of Dr. Klein, without the Dr.’s authorization. The card was possessed by Pfeiffer

and the invoices were sent directly to him by electronic mail. The debt accumulated on

the credit card was paid through Dr. Klein’s bank accounts without his knowledge.

Additionally, Pfeiffer made numerous unauthorized transactions charging Dr. Klein’s

American Express card. It was also discovered that Pfeiffer was receiving up to

$4000.00 in cash each month above his regular salary, such payment being authorized

by Khilji. This was done without Dr. Klein’s knowledge.

Khilji, as the accountant, and Pfeiffer, the office manager, controlled all of Dr.

Klein’s assets. Changes were made to bank accounts, giving Khilji and Pfeiffer

signature authority over Dr. Klein’s accounts. Additionally, several “power of attorney’s”

were created giving Khilji and Pfeiffer control over all of Dr. Klein’s finances. With the

creation of the control of the assets by Khilji and Pfeiffer, several irregular and unusual

transactions occurred.

Two “hard money” loans were executed involving Dr. Klein’s residence on

Windsor Avenue in Los Angeles, and his house in Laguna Beach. Dr. Klein was not

aware of the loans until the forensic accounting was conducted. He believes that his

signature is either forged or was obtained under false pretenses. He did not authorize

the loans totaling $3.2million.

Klein Memoranda

December 14, 2010

Page 3

Dr. Klein’s retirement accounts with Ameritrade were depleted of more than $3

million dollars. The individuals managing his retirement accounts (Klein’s former CPA’s

- who sold their practice to Khilji)received authorization forms, but never spoke directly

with Dr. Klein. The transfers/withdrawals from the retirement accounts began as early

as December 2008. Dr. Klein did not authorize Khilji or Pfeiffer to remove the money

from his accounts.

Dr. Klein’s Laguna property was listed for sale with a real estate agent. Initially,

Dr. Klein had a “pocket listing” with a agent. However, the listing was to be withdrawn.

Khilji never informed the agent and had her change the listing to a public listing. The

agent had several public showings of the property, following the instructions given to her

by Khilji. When Dr. Klein visited the property, all signs related to the showings were

removed. Additionally, Khilji contacted a second agent to list the property and had

asked for a percentage of her commission if the property sold. Dr. Klein was unaware

that the property was still being listed for sale and he did not give Khilji authority to

continue the listing.

Dr. Klein’s will was changed making Khilji and Pfeiffer the executors of his estate

upon his death. All relatives of Dr. Klein were removed as beneficiaries of his estate.

There are a numerous documents with questionable signatures alleged to be Dr.

Klein’s signature, including checks, bank authorizations, powers of attorney, codicils to

wills, etc. Dr. Klein is adamant that he either did not sign the documents or that he was

unaware of the document that he was signing.

Several witnesses have been interviewed regarding the loss. We will continue to

interview additional witnesses as they are identified. We will provide documentation as

requested.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 24, 2011, 11:54:47 PM
For some reason, some of this reminds me of Michael  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

RK

April 25, 2011, 12:11:42 AM
Yes it does sound like Michael's case. And that talk of shooting at the start of Arnie's rant must be Lopez referenced. This is some crazy shizzit. It's hard to decide if Arnie's losing it big time or if this is strategic and he's the good guy I've always believed him to be. Either way, he's really running off at the mouth.  :shock:  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 25, 2011, 12:31:46 AM
Perhaps Arnie has allowed Michael or his spokesperson to use his name to post encrypted information under aliases on FB.  I dunno :?  but a lot of what is being thrown out there reminds me of Michael’s  situation, AEG, false wills, family left out of wills, trying to sell of property, release of medical information, lies regarding homosexuality, etc.  It seems no stones are being left unturned.  Anschultz has always concerned me.  I made a post early in the investigation, don’t know if it was here cuz I ws all over the place back then.  But it was  entitled   "the “A” in AEG”.  He’s filthy rich and anti everything non traditional, a conservative Christian with deep rooted views and values.  I think he definitely needs to be microscoped.  Here’s one of the articles I posted if I remember correctly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 25, 2011, 12:48:42 AM
It seems Harvey Levin is after you.
Maybe because the Will they are are using is so obviously fraudulent. I doubt they know you were in contact with Michael since he left Ireland.    :o :o :o :o
Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 03:59:58 PM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

April 25, 2011, 12:59:21 AM
Look what that Jason guy's story created...Arnie is coming out with everything...I think there is gonna be a lot of backstabbing...I mean the trial hasn't even started and there is already people turning on each other. It's like a pack of lions going for it.

With how Arnie said that Jason was the only one that came out with the TMZ story and he says he had no part in it...but if we look back;

Arnie Klein: I Did Not Betray Michael Jackson

-- Michael Jackson's long-time best friend and physician -- tells TMZ he did not betray Michael Jackson by claiming to TMZ that MJ had an affair with Klein's office manager ... and he's freaked out that he's getting "a lot of horrible death threats."

Klein and office manager Jason Pfeiffer were featured on "Extra" a few days ago -- during the interview Pfeiffer claimed to have had a romantic relationship with MJ.

Klein called in during TMZ Live last Friday, and said Michael was gay and Jason was "the love of his life."

On Saturday, Klein told TMZ he does not believe he betrayed Jackson because Jackson never tried to hide his sexuality. We called Klein out on his statement, because it seems to us MJ went to extreme lengths to keep his sexuality a secret.

Klein told us Saturday, "Was he gay? Yes." He then went on to say his declaration is meant to shoot down rumors that Jackson was a pedophile. And, Klein says, as far as he knows, Jason's alleged two-month relationship is the only gay relationship Jackson ever had.

Pfeiffer says, "Michael was not ashamed of his sexuality."

Klein and Pfeiffer say they have received numerous "horrible death threats" since their statements became widely public this week. They have both been in touch with the FBI and now say they have bodyguards.

So if we think TMZ is working with MJ then MJ must of made it look like Arnie said it too so that it could provoke a reaction by Arnie...just so he could run his mouth and spill everything...maybe I don't know, that's just my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 25, 2011, 03:55:20 AM
Arnie is going down.... :D
Chappie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 25, 2011, 07:17:44 AM
Oups, double posting.
Any staff to delete please?
Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 07:28:28 AM by MjjProd
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Come together, right now... Over me!

April 25, 2011, 07:20:19 AM
Arnie Klein -- My Buddy Was Not Michael's Lover

4/22/2011 6:30 AM PDT by TMZ Staff  

Dr. Arnold Klein -- the dermatologist who loomed large in Michael Jackson's life -- has now changed his story and says his good friend and office manager -- Jason Pfeiffer -- did NOT have an affair with Michael Jackson.

(and now Mike and Arnie are laughing :))

Klein had told TMZ ... Jackson was gay but that Jason's alleged relationship with the singer was the only gay relationship MJ ever had.  Klein told us Jason was "the love of [Michael's] life."

But now on his Facebook page, Klein says "Allegations about ... Jason being Michael Jackson's lover are ridiculous.  That story was made up ... "

Klein also scoffs at allegations he contributed to MJ's death, saying, "I made two interventions on Michael's Propofol Abuse myself ..."

Arnie seems to be showing how even on the trial people can say everything and it's opposite.
What a Easter egg!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Come together, right now... Over me!

April 25, 2011, 08:09:33 AM
(Reminder)
I will read it later.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

April 25, 2011, 09:54:41 AM
It does sound like Arnie is losing it.  I am wondering if he will start turning up on any talk show or radio program that will have him before the trial.  Obviously pressure is coming from somewhere for him to spewing off like this!  He may be trying to provoke Harvey to have him back on TMZ, who knows?  When he starts talking he has a tendency to ramble on.  Right now it seems he is about to explode with information he doesn't want to contain.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 02, 2011, 12:07:06 AM
Look at what he just posted on Facebook!
the will they are using is not real. I was with Michael and Al Sharpton
when he supposedly signed the will with notaries in nyc . i saw no notaries. I also now of 2 more wills You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON CONRAD MURRAY AEG SONY
31 minutes ago · Share
Well here I am at number one but please look at my page, AEG is worse than anyone or anything. They hired Murray when he was already giving Michael Propofol in Vegas. I did 2 interventions and Mark Honzel did one. He could not even have signed the Will they are using in that he was with me and Al Sharpton in NYC the day he signed the Will in LA.
4 hours ago
Michael frequently used Propofol every night during tours..he had become so addicted to this anesthetic that he could not sleep without it.The promoters did nothing to intervene on this very dangerous addiction!
Yesterday at 6:36am
Excuse me aren't you the one who did the Demerol injections to Michael (well supposedly did  lolol/ )

Levin-Weitzman-Branca-AEG are responsible for Michael's death...AEG hired an incompetent doctor to give Michael a dangerous drug in an poorly equipped setting

Yesterday at 6:33am
Arnold W. Klein
More of the the Truth
1)AEG hired Murray while he was already giving Michael Propofol in Las Vegasl
2)Who paid for all the Propofol Murray was using
3)The FDA does not consider Demerol a serious Opiate
4)He got one injection of Demerol the week he died..with 0 in his body when the coroner examined him
Saturday at 10:12pm

So first Michael hired Murray to do the propofol injections for him and then AEG hired him suspicious//

Richard Charnley my lawyer emailed an entire copy of Michael Jackson's Medical records to AEG. By mistake he sent a copy of the document to me, This is a Federal Hippa Violation and must be dealt with.
Saturday at 12:35pm

Tohme Tohme is a straight up FRAUD
by Arnold W. Klein on Sunday, May 1, 2011 at 2:07pm
Tohme Tohme is a straight up FRAUD! The today show did an investigation about him and they said that he isn't a medical doctor or doctor as he claims to be. I dont like Tohme Tohme at all he is one of the people responsible for MJ financial problems. Tohme was FIRED by Michael before his death on May 2009, and yet he appeared at the press conference with Jermaine to announce Michael’s death. Michael Jackson broke ties with Tohme in May (09) and sent a letter to all business associates, in which he insisted, "Dr. Tohme Tohme is no longer authorized to represent him. Tohme was evidently fired because Michael didn’t appreciate the way he handled the auction of some of Michael’s things from Neverland in April 2009. Tohme still has those items and stubbornly refuses to turn them over to the estate (forcing them to have to sue to get them signed over). Apparently, Tohme THREATENED Julien’s over the auction of these items with something like: “There will be bloodshed…“. I don’t remember Tohme’s specific threat, but I DO KNOW MICHAEL JACKSON ABHORS VIOLENCE and that this is apparently at least part of the reason Tohme was fired, and the auction was canceled, besides the fact that it appears Michael himself didn’t even KNOW his own things were being put up for auction. He found out when some fans told him. These fans were with Michael on April and before they were with him they visited the auction site. They told Michael that his belogings were being auction and Michael could not believed it. He was almost in tears.

I understand that he and Mr. Phillips of AEG are brother-in-laws. I believe that he is working still behind the scenes for some reason. He could have get revenge on June 25th. I get this in my gut. Just have a feeling about things. He was let go in May of 09. Several people who were in a meeting including MJ's parents did not trust him. Michael saw through him and let him go. MJ hired a man who he spoke with about things. Mr. L. Rowe is a trusted family friend, and I saw him on Larry King Live several months ago. Michael was changing things around for the better, and he desired to have Mr. Rowe manage him for the This Is It tour.

Not only did Tohme mysteriously show up after Michael’s death with Jermaine – after Michael had long since fired him, he oh-so-generously decided to return several MILLION DOLLARS of Michael’s money after Michael died, that he said he was “holding” for him. As I said, Tohme had Michael Jackson completely cut off from his own attorneys, and his own money, and his own affairs.Tohme was also stealing from Michael and when Michael find out he was very afraid off him. He was afraid of Tohme, afraid of whatever he may be capable of doing... He had taken over Michael's complete life.

listen to this recording of Michael saying he had doubts when it come to Tohme You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In my own personal opinion, this shady Tohme character warrants further investigation, though I doubt it will be pursued because he is being protected. Oddly, he has since slithered back into the shadows, likely never to be heard about again, though HE was primarily responsible for the deal made with AEG for the O2 shows – the rehearsals and stress which helped drive Michael to his death. The ill-conceived AEG deal put Michael in a financial noose with them such that he had NO choice in whether or not to do the shows (or at least whether or not to do so MANY shows), and NO choice or control over much of anything regarding the shows, right down to who he was allowed to use for wardrobe design. To AEG, Michael Jackson was an “investment”, not a human being, and therefore his physical ability (or willingness) to even complete 50 2-hour concerts was not a consideration. They paid a lot of money for him and he was to do as they required or else. AEG were covering Michael’s rent on his Holmby Hills Estate, his children’s schooling, Conrad Murray’s salary, and many other expenses. They quite had him over a financial barrel.

I hate when people make Michael look like a little helpless child, who doesn't know anything about what's going on around him :evil: And it's also old news that TT is not a real doctor  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

May 02, 2011, 12:18:48 AM
When AEG hired Michael Jackson in Vegas they knew he was debilitated from drugs
by Arnold W. Klein on Saturday, April 30, 2011 at 12:24pm
"It's Going to Be a Disaster": Associate Says Jackson Was Too Weak for Major Comeback
Fri., Jul. 10, 2009 8:16 PM PDT by WHITNEY ENGLISH AND NATALIE FINN

Kevin Mazur/AEG via Getty Images
One of the dreamers who tried to reboot Michael Jackson's career says the late King of Pop wasn't fit enough to hit the stage for the "greatest comeback show ever" two years ago, let alone this summer.
"It would have happened had I assessed that Michael was capable mentally, emotionally, vocally to do it. At the end of it, we decided no, he wasn't," Jack Wishna, president of consultancy CPAmerica and the orchestrator of Jackson's return to the U.S. after a year spent living abroad, exclusively tells E! News.
The idea that they danced around from mid-2006 to mid-2007, and again earlier this year, was to have Jackson in residence at a Las Vegas hotel, where he'd star in a concert spectacular called Michael Jackson Presents that would also feature guest appearances by the latest R&B hitmakers.
"Michael says, 'I have this huge statue of me in full regalia, moon boots,'" Wishna recalled. "I want the hotel to encase it in the wall and the nights I'm in performance the statue comes out to the center of the strip so the world knows that I'm here," Jackson said, according to Wishna. "It would come out on a conveyor belt."
But though concert promoter AEG Live said that Jackson passed a physical with flying colors earlier this year, Wishna maintains that the 50-year-old artist had been in a "weakened state" and wasn't able to do three shows a month in 2007, much less maintain a more rigorous schedule now.
"He would get hurt if he had to do a regimen of performances," Wishna said. "You really have to be fit to go up on stage to do that."
So, earlier this year, he and Jackson instead discussed creating a show in the guise of LOVE, Cirque du Soleil's ode to the Beatles, that the King of Pop would not actually be in.
But then, Wishna said, he found out Jackson had hooked up with AEG for his London engagement.
"He said it should be fine," Wishna recalled. "In my heart I knew he didn't get better from the time I was with him. He was thin and weak. It's going to be a disaster. I would never put him into a show that way. I don't know who the doctor is that certified him for it. I didn't think [Jackson] was capable of doing it."
Wishna said he never saw Jackson using drugs, but that he wouldn't have had any trouble obtaining whatever he wanted—oftentimes from people who didn't have his best interests at heart.
"There were so many people around him that were enablers," the exec said. "It was one thing after another that just made it very bizarre."
"Michael has a lot of people around him that cut deals and sometimes Michael doesn't even know what those deals are," he added. "So many people have been around him. At every turn it's like he's his worst enemy because of the people that are around him."
"If you opened your mouth he'd alienate them and get rid of them," Wishna said of the members of Jackson's entourage who failed to acquiesce to his demands. "Nobody told him 'don't do this, don't do that.'"
Sadly, Jackson isn't around to tell anyone to do anything on his behalf anymore. But Wishna feels that he knows what the Thriller purveyor would say about one thing.
"In Ireland, when I spoke to Michael, I said, 'Come back and go back to Neverland.'" And Jackson said, "I never, never, never want to go back to Neverland. Never."
"My thought is if someone buries him in Neverland he will come up out of the ground like in Thriller and strangle them,"Wishna said, referring to rumors that Jackson's family is still considering a bid to inter Jackson on the grounds of his once-beloved ranch.
"I tried to get rid of Neverland for him. He would never set foot back on Neverland. He never wanted to go there, never wanted to sleep there— never, never."

That is exactly what he will do!!!   mj_bad/
L.O.V.E to all!
Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 04:01:15 PM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal