MJhasSpoken

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

BRITNEY SPEARS BANS ALCOHOL + JUNK FOOD, DEMANDS MICHAEL JACKSON TUNES ON TOUR

Britney Spears is keeping a sound body and a sound mind on her tour, and she’s making sure her crew does the same. The pop star reportedly is banning junk food and alcohol backstage at her shows, while demanding that Michael Jackson songs be played in her dressing room.

British tabloid The Sun also reports that Britney will have a mini gym set up at each tour stop, plus a number of humidifiers to keep her voice fresh. In addition to listening to Michael Jackson’s songs, Britney apparently has enlisted Jacko’s choreographers to help out with some dance routines.

Britney’s North American tour with opening act Nicki Minaj kicks off June 16 in Sacramento, Calif. Britney recently made a surprise appearance at an after-party that Nicki hosted at a nightclub in Los Angeles, sending guests into pandemonium. The two also released a ‘Til the World Ends’ remix over the weekend alongside Kesha, who originally co-wrote the song for Brit.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

So I guess she's another one breaking free because of her bad experiences. Hopefully she's a believer. MJ is I'm sure, proud of her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJonmind"
So I guess she's another one breaking free because of her bad experiences. Hopefully she's a believer. MJ is I'm sure, proud of her.

I agree. I think she's a good kid who almost got sucked away by Hollywood and fame. It appears that she's leaning on the wisdom of Michael now that she's a little older and wiser. Good for her. I do think Michael is proud of her. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

all4loveandbelieve

Michael Jackson is a good teacher, he teaches through his music,lyrics . More and more artist are following his footsteps. I am sure his hoax has alot to do with artist who sends illuminati messages through their music. I do feel Britney has changed alot, into a better person,and yes Michael is very proud of Britney. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

MashMike

Michael cared for her a lot, i think Britney has gone through almost the same as MJ, she was humiliated, ridiculed by the media, IMO Michael serves as a good example for her, i hope she'll be just fine
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal