PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Lightman-Follow the light
April 26, 2011, 07:55:50 PM
[youtube:11ta39qc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDlaCXupTz0&feature=youtu.be&a[/youtube:11ta39qc]

Another very interesting video. I forgot TMZ used the same title for Murray as: "Lights, camera, Murray". They used it for the kids too as "Lights, camera, Jackson". :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Re: Lightman-Follow the light
April 26, 2011, 08:09:39 PM
I was looking at this Michael painting in the HMH video. Do you guys also see a black panther in Michael's hair? Here. The nose and the mouth is so obvious to me.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 26, 2011, 10:56:08 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
I was looking at this Michael painting in the HMH video. Do you guys also see a black panther in Michael's hair? Here. The nose and the mouth is so obvious to me.

I see it too. Does anyone know who painted that onto the side of the wall and when? It's intrigued me that if it's been there very long that it's not filled with other graffiti or the city hasn't made them paint over it. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

April 27, 2011, 07:38:21 AM
Great video. I also noticed that there are many songs with the word lights in it these day's but I guess that's just my imagination. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 27, 2011, 08:48:27 AM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

I see it too. Does anyone know who painted that onto the side of the wall and when? It's intrigued me that if it's been there very long that it's not filled with other graffiti or the city hasn't made them paint over it. Blessings.

It looks like this mural

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The World Famous Pico Union Graff Lab home to the best legal graffiti in the world is proud to announce the unavailing of the start of the Michael Jackson Mural "MJ2010" set for completion on Michael Jackson's birthday Sunday, August 29, 2010, by artist Rudy "Rude" Martinez. The mural tribute to the late Michael Jackson will measure 30' by100'.

Michael Jackson Mural "MJ2010" [China.org.cn]
The mural will be painted on the west wall of The Graff Lab headquarters which is a quarter of a mile west of the Staples Center in Downtown Los Angeles, CA. Artist Rudy Rude was inspired to paint the Michael Jackson mural after his tragic death which took place last year in his home in Holmby Hills, CA. The public debut of the mural "MJ2010" will be accompanied by a meet and greet of artist Rudy Rude Martinez and Rick Guerrero, Founder of the Pico Union Graff Lab alongside young musical entertainers inspired by the music and performances of Michael Jackson. "The world has lost a musical genius but has given birth to a legend,"Rudy Rude Martinez said.

Rudy Rude is no stranger when it comes to painting Hollywood stars. His most recent painting is a portrait of Tori Spelling. The painting was presented to both Tori Spelling and Dean Mc Dermott last month during a visit to the artist studio. To view more of Rudy Rude Martinez works of art, please visit the Los Angeles County Museum of Art.

What: Meet and Greet artist Rudy Rude Martinez Michael Jackson: Mural MJ2010. Photo includes a computer rendition of the Michael Jackson mural.

When: Saturday, July 28, 2010 from 11am to 6pm
Where: The Graff Lab 1038 West Venice Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90015
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 27, 2011, 09:40:50 AM
Would you consider me a little crazy if I told you I have a mural of MJ on one side of my home? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 27, 2011, 10:46:09 PM
Quote from: "ForstAMoon"
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

It looks like this mural

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The World Famous Pico Union Graff Lab home to the best legal graffiti in the world is proud to announce the unavailing of the start of the Michael Jackson Mural "MJ2010" set for completion on Michael Jackson's birthday Sunday, August 29, 2010, by artist Rudy "Rude" Martinez. The mural tribute to the late Michael Jackson will measure 30' by100'.

Michael Jackson Mural "MJ2010" [China.org.cn]
The mural will be painted on the west wall of The Graff Lab headquarters which is a quarter of a mile west of the Staples Center in Downtown Los Angeles, CA. Artist Rudy Rude was inspired to paint the Michael Jackson mural after his tragic death which took place last year in his home in Holmby Hills, CA. The public debut of the mural "MJ2010" will be accompanied by a meet and greet of artist Rudy Rude Martinez and Rick Guerrero, Founder of the Pico Union Graff Lab alongside young musical entertainers inspired by the music and performances of Michael Jackson. "The world has lost a musical genius but has given birth to a legend,"Rudy Rude Martinez said.

Rudy Rude is no stranger when it comes to painting Hollywood stars. His most recent painting is a portrait of Tori Spelling. The painting was presented to both Tori Spelling and Dean Mc Dermott last month during a visit to the artist studio. To view more of Rudy Rude Martinez works of art, please visit the Los Angeles County Museum of Art.

What: Meet and Greet artist Rudy Rude Martinez Michael Jackson: Mural MJ2010. Photo includes a computer rendition of the Michael Jackson mural.

When: Saturday, July 28, 2010 from 11am to 6pm
Where: The Graff Lab 1038 West Venice Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90015

Thank you for the info Forst. Yeah that's it. The picture you posted is also in the HMH video. I think she did the black panther thing on his hair on purpose. That would be such a huge coincidence if she wanted to create a shadow look in his hair because I can see the mouth and the nose clearly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions