Katherine Jackson -- Lemme Sell You Some Flowers

11 minutes ago by TMZ Staff  

Katherine Jackson's business portfolio is continuing to blossom -- TMZ has learned Michal's mom is designing floral arrangements especially for Mother's Day.

Katherine has personally helped put together 6 different floral arrangements for a website called SendHerFlowers.com.

Sources close to Katherine tell us the deal is 100% legit -- and Katherine has been family friends with people involved in the business for years.

No word on how much cash Katherine is expected to rake in from the deal.

Don't expect the Michael Jackson estate to get involved in this endeavor ... the site never uses MJ's name or image ... and only features a photo of Katherine.

By the way -- don't forget to buy your mom something nice this year ... she brought you into this world. Respect!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

If Mother Katherine wants to do that then good for her.  I think it's sweet.  Lots of grandmas are into flowers and gardening.  Why does TMZ feel the need to post this as a story?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

here is the link to the flower shop:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

MJonmind

Their use of the word "Respect", reminds me of BACK's upset on commenters for not respecting Michael's mother (possibly his actually).

Also the the names of the bouquets make me think she's describing Michael even though I know it's intended to be referring to customer's mothers.  I especially like the last one, because MJ might really be at her house with the kids.

Katherine Jackson's Joy of my Heart
Katherine Jackson's Precious
Katherine Jackson's You're Always There
Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 03:09:08 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Maybe nothing, but I think its a co-incidence that TS has circled pictures of flowers and leaves outside of MJ's house, and we were speaking about investigating all of the floral arrangements around the outside of carolwood dve, and now TMZ post this article..

Another koinkidink !!????   I think not.  The truth is in those damm bushes  :x  :x  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Thursday April 28th 2011   CNN interview with Katherine Jackson about motherhood and family
NOTE: The following post is part of CNN’s report about the interview with Katherine Jackson.

Katherine Jackson doesn’t celebrate Mother’s Day or birthdays for religious reasons. But Michael’s mother, who turns 81 on May 4, said she does believe in the tradition of sending flowers to a loved one. “It means love, ‘I was thinking about you today, so I’m sending you these flowers,’ ” Katherine said. “Sometimes when you might be feeling down and you get some flowers, it perks you up.”

Katherine, who rarely gives interviews, spoke to CNN about the Katherine Jackson Flower Collection, which launches Tuesday on SendHerFlowers.com, just in time for Mother’s Day. “Flowers make me feel happy,” she said. Katherine was eager to talk about flowers. Her favorites are red and yellow roses.

She dreads sitting in court for Dr. Conrad Murray’s involuntary manslaughter trial, which is set to last two months starting May 9, she said. But she will be there, listening to testimony about how her son died. “A mother’s job is never done,” Katherine said.

With the camera turned off, her frustration with the news media’s coverage of Michael’s life and death and of her family emerged. For example, Katherine and Joe Jackson have sometimes been described as estranged. But after 61 years of marriage, they are still a couple in love, she said. Her husband spends most of his time at the Las Vegas home given to them by daughter Janet, but it’s not unusual for her to drive across the desert to spend a few days with her husband. Joe often travels to Los Angeles to stay with his wife. They sit together in court, sometimes holding hands.

She recently moved from the Encino mansion that was the Jackson family home for four decades and into a newly built mansion on a hilltop in Calabasas. Although the Hayvenhurst home is being remodeled, she hinted that she’s not moving back. With the camera turned back on, Katherine, who raised nine children and is now caring for Michael’s three children, shared advice about motherhood. She called it “the most important thing in the world.”

“One thing about mothers — they have to really be there for their children when they need her,” she said. “They should be there at all times and know where your children are at all times. You must make your ‘yes’ mean ‘yes’ and let your ‘no’ mean ‘no.’ That’s really the way to bring your children up.”

It’s the mother who holds the family together, she said. “Yes, she’s the glue that keeps the family going,” Katherine said.

Just how it is! Katherine deserves a huge bunch of yellow and red roses herself :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

she doesnt celebrate Mothers day because of her religion..  but is promoting and selling flowers for mothers day...   :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

Thank you for posting these articles. I also like the names of the arrangements - it does sound like she's thinking of her loved ones, possibly Michael.

Okay - the only thing I could think of, remember when LMP asked for people to send Sunflowers to Michael? I wonder if we'll be seeing any stories from TMZ where she starts getting flowers too. :)

Have a blessed day!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

RK

I wonder if this has anything to do with Miko Brando's florist business. Anyone know?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mdc

Ack, I didn't get to see the flowers. The link on TMZ to the pictures doesn't work for me. Anybody else having this problem?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

God bless her. At her age, she has to take care of Michael's children, wrote a memoir of Michael, now opened a business of bouquet flowers for mother's day, I think this woman has more  strength than I do, she is in her 80's and I in  am 50 .. I do not know where she finds that strength. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "RK"
I wonder if this has anything to do with Miko Brando's florist business. Anyone know?

I was going to say the same thing too. I think this is related with Miko Brando. He has a flower shop in LA. And in the article it says: "Katherine has been family friends with people involved in the business for years."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "RK"

I was going to say the same thing too. I think this is related with Miko Brando. He has a flower shop in LA. And in the article it says: "Katherine has been family friends with people involved in the business for years."

Sounds like it could be Miko....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Found this info here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Entity Name:   SENDHERFLOWERS LLC
Entity Number:   201030510079
Date Filed:   10/29/2010
Jurisdiction:   CALIFORNIA
Entity Address:   100 W BROADWAY STE 100
Entity City, State, Zip:   GLENDALE CA 91210
Agent for Service of Process:   DAVID M SAYKALLY
Agent Address:   7420 SHELBORNE DR
Agent City, State, Zip:   GRANITE BAY CA 95746

A man called David Saykally owns the business
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mdc"
Ack, I didn't get to see the flowers. The link on TMZ to the pictures doesn't work for me. Anybody else having this problem?

Here you are.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions