Quote from: "msteetee34"
If Mother Katherine wants to do that then good for her.  I think it's sweet.  Lots of grandmas are into flowers and gardening.  Why does TMZ feel the need to post this as a story?
I'm with you. I'm not saying everything Michael's family does is somehow related to the hoax or a clue, but why? Just why would they post something like this? It's almost the same as posting someone standing up from a chair or something.

This isn't one sort of a hot topic that you should even release. I think they just wanted to release something 'bout the Jacksons and this was unfortunately the only thing worthy of publishing.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Because, it is GAME OVER.  Because, MJ wanted it posted and attributed to his Mother.  Because, MJ has a vested interest in TMZ and with anything having to do with his name and all in his family.  Mrs. J is continuing to do what her son asks her to do.  I love the "Dynasty" one.

GENESIS
ADVENTURE
MASTER
EXCELLENCE

ONE
VICTORIOUS
ENTERTAINMENT
REVENGE

GAME OVER

MJ is proving to all of his haters (political and media) that HE and HIS NAME has always and will always be relevant and a money maker.  Period!  He is sorry, but he can't help it.  Many folks reported that he was thru and broke years ago.  I don't think he did this hoax for the money, but is is extra icing on the cake.

"The Big Payback" is in full force.

By the way, Omer used to have the video of "The most expensive house in the world" (Updown Court) on his You Tube channel.  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "peacock7"
Because, it is GAME OVER.  Because, MJ wanted it posted and attributed to his Mother.  Because, MJ has a vested interest in TMZ and with anything having to do with his name and all in his family.  Mrs. J is continuing to do what her son asks her to do.  I love the "Dynasty" one.

GENESIS
ADVENTURE
MASTER
EXCELLENCE

ONE
VICTORIOUS
ENTERTAINMENT
REVENGE

GAME OVER

MJ is proving to all of his haters (political and media) that HE and HIS NAME has always and will always be relevant and a money maker.  Period!  He is sorry, but he can't help it.  Many folks reported that he was thru and broke years ago.  I don't think he did this hoax for the money, but is is extra icing on the cake.

"The Big Payback" is in full force.

By the way, Omer used to have the video of "The most expensive house in the world" (Updown Court) on his You Tube channel.  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Great point, peacock. GAME OVER even if MJ isn't trying. Especially after yesterday, I think he's proven that he's the #Winner!!! The only thing missing is a national holiday in his honor. Like he spoke about - a day set aside for children.

Honestly, I'm hoping in my heart that this is some sort of vendetta and payback. The people who've made it their lives (and livelihoods) to steal from Michael all these years need a lesson.

Very interesting, too, about those pictures on Omer's site. I believe he gives lots of subtle clues and I wouldn't be surprised one bit if MJ had something to do with that house or maybe one close by there. It is in London, right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

suspicious mind

Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
she doesnt celebrate Mothers day because of her religion..  but is promoting and selling flowers for mothers day...   :?

yeah just like they don't celebrate christmas but they made like six christmas albums  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

TMZ has posted this because they are in on the hoax or practical joke as I like to call it...all the movies that have been out that are Michaelish all have flowers in them...all over the place...and Sunflowers of course...I see them Michael! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Maybe nothing, but I think its a co-incidence that TS has circled pictures of flowers and leaves outside of MJ's house, and we were speaking about investigating all of the floral arrangements around the outside of carolwood dve, and now TMZ post this article..

Another koinkidink !!????   I think not.  The truth is in those damm bushes  :x  :x  :lol:  :lol:

8-)  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hi you all,

this is my first post here, so greatings from good old germany! :D

I saw this video yesterday at my german forum and I can't help myself but it confuses me a little what Katherine said about the books that are telling lies.... :?
Does anyone here an idea which books she's talking about? My very first thought was the book of pearl, and I hope that I'm wrong but if she talked about this book, this wouldn't be good for the hoax, or? So, I hope you can help me and destroy my worries and tell me that there are other books out in usa that she could have talked about... :?  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
Maybe nothing, but I think its a co-incidence that TS has circled pictures of flowers and leaves outside of MJ's house, and we were speaking about investigating all of the floral arrangements around the outside of carolwood dve, and now TMZ post this article..

Another koinkidink !!????   I think not.  The truth is in those damm bushes  :x  :x  :lol:  :lol:

Another prove that TS, Jacksons and TMZ are on one subject :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: Amen amen!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions