MashMike

Re: What is up with Janet
April 26, 2011, 12:04:15 PM
I know but i think she  takes MJ's words too seriously and cannot move on, it's time to close that page of her life and move on , i think no matter what she has always been pretty
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

suspicious mind

April 26, 2011, 12:40:09 PM
this is a hoaxied reach but this subject kind of reminds me of the part of the bashir mj interview that we saw and michael made the comment that black people have big butts. i don't understand the dwelling on it so much on janets part , especially after the death of the person you are talking about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MJonmind

April 26, 2011, 12:49:41 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
this is a hoaxied reach but this subject kind of reminds me of the part of the bashir mj interview that we saw and michael made the comment that black people have big butts. i don't understand the dwelling on it so much on janets part , especially after the death of the person you are talking about.
But he totally says it in a teasy sweet way, afterall he is a black man himself. I mean he could have said black women have big boobs. WOuld that be considered mean? I think this is way over-blown. I agree that Janet is simply making too much of it, especially like you say after your loved one is supposedly gone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 26, 2011, 03:28:11 PM
They were just kids, I'm sure he never meant to intentionally hurt her feelings. He called her "Dunk" or whatever, then again I wouldn't believe the tabloids unless I saw Janet say this herself in a video. I thought she had always laughed along with him when he would tease her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
April 26, 2011, 05:20:19 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
my brother would put your head between his knees and jump up and down :lol:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

April 26, 2011, 05:42:28 PM
When Janet talks about Michael’s little teasing and her laughing yet sensitive reaction when they were kids, it is for many of us recognizable and a normal family thing. I think it shows that, although her family is a family in music and entertainment, it is also a normal family like you and I have.
And I think that Janet’s weight changes now and then are recognizable for many women, which shows that she is a normal and sympathetic person coping with also uncertainties sometimes.

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

April 28, 2011, 02:38:03 AM
I think MJ did tease Janet but in a loving way that only a brother can do.  When you have lots of siblings that's bound to happen.  Someone is going to clown on somebody.  It's like that in my family.  Sometimes my sister says things to me that I think are rude but to her she is helping me.  So I just say oh well that's just how she is.  I just think MJ may have said it a little too much that Janet was self conscious about it.  I doubt if Janet ever told him at the time that he made her feel bad by teasing her.  I've actually seen footage on Youtube of MJ teasing his family when he was young.  I've also seen Tito do it as well.  It's just a family thing I can talk about my family but you can't type thing.  I don't think MJ meant any harm by it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions