paula-cTopic starter

Tupac Shakur, JDL and 'Hollywood Star Whackers'      
by WAYNE MADSEN

The extortion, according to the FBI document, was to further the "social and/or political goals of the Jewish Defense League."

Shakur's killers were never caught and the FBI document appears to indicate that the Los Angeles Field Office of the FBI may have been under political pressure from Washington to not pursue the JDL lead in the assassination of Shakur.

The Los Angeles office requested several extensions to investigate the leads pointing to the JDL extortion scheme. Eazy-E was admitted to Cedars Sinai Medical Center on February 24, 1995 with symptoms believed to be asthma. On March 16, the rapper announced that he had AIDS and ten days later, Eazy-E was dead.

An FBI Los Angeles message to FBI headquarters, dated April 15, 1997, indicates that the JDL extortionists had targeted, in addition to Shakur and Eazy-E, other "victims yet unidentified."

The use of the term "victim" would indicate that other entertainers had also been murdered by the JDL criminal syndicate. The FBI document states that the JDL used physical and psychological intimidation against their targets and in one case a JDL operative stated to a target, "Don't you know who I am. I'm with the JDL."

The FBI Los Angeles office also requested permission to interview Connie Bruck, the author of a July 7, 1997, article in the New Yorker Magazine titled "The Takedown of Tupac."

Movie actor Randy Quaid was hounded and ridiculed over his assertions that there was a group of "Hollywood Whackers" who were trying to extort money from various celebrities and threatening their lives. Ultimately, Quaid and his wife fled to British Columbia, Canada.

The recent FBI documents lend merit to Quaid's description of the group targeting celebrities.

However, given the fact that the criminal operation was that of a Jewish terrorist group and that Hollywood is controlled by a number of wealthy Jewish producers and businessmen, Quaid may have shied away from using the "J" word in his description of the "star whackers."

However, the FBI, according to the recently-released document on Shakur and Eazy-E, apparently had no interest in masking the religious affiliation of the extortion-hit team.

On November 5, 2010, WMR reported: "The Quaids say that Michael Jackson, Heath Ledger, and Chris Penn were all murdered. Randy Quaid also believes his brother, actor Dennis Quaid, with whom he is estranged, is under threat.

"All died of drug cocktails of prescription drugs leading to cardiac arrest. The cardiologist who is related to these cases in Conrad Murray, a police cardiologist who was also Michael Jackson's personal physician at the time of his death. Jackson allegedly died from an overdose of prescription drugs and the Los Angeles Police Department originally treated the singer's death as a homicide . . ."
Quaid also believes that actor Robert Blake was set up in the murder of his wife, Bonnie Lee Bakley. In 2005, Blake was found not guilty of murdering his wife or of soliciting assistance in her murder. However, Blake was later found civilly liable for his wife's death."

WMR's report also stated: "There are also also suspicions about the 1999 death of director Stanley Kubrick, who died from a reported heart attack in England just four says after he attended a screening of his last movie, "Eyes Wide Shut," with his family and Warner Brothers executives." The movie is about a semi-religious sexual cult that features ritualistic secret orgies attended by members of the New York City wealthy elite who engage in human sacrifices.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Murray...a police cardiologist? so is Murray undercover.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-cTopic starter

RK wrote:

Murray...a police cardiologist? so is Murray undercover.

yeah, that caught my attention.. :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

It's been quite apparent for a long time now that certain celebrities have been taken down, then their deaths lied about.  It's sick and evil.

It does seem the FBI are finding out what really happened but are being prevented from releasing their findings or doing anything about it.

I do now very much believe there is an FBI sting involved with Michael's hoax.  And they are gonna have a ton of evidence, not only from what they've uncovered working with Michael, but also with these other celebrity deaths.  Those deaths are not natural or accidental.  A lot could potentially be exposed when Michael returns and he will be justified for everything he's had to do.

For some reason I had this thought when reading this article.  I've thought before that maybe Tupac is still alive.  Tupac Shakur.  He fought/fights the same battle as Michael...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do any of you see the connection between Tupac Shakur and Michael Jackson. Tupack Shakur mother, aunt and father I believed is/was part of the Black Panther Party, and guess who else is/was a member of the Black Panther Party, Rev. Jesse Jackson and Rev. Al Sharpton. And who are very close friends of the Jackson family. No other that Jesse Jackson of course. If any of you get a chance please look up members and former members of the Black Panther Party. Michael is considered dangerous to many politicial parties because of his influence, whether politically or not. Knowing too many people in high political position around the world is pretty dangerous to certain people. The touring that he did during his singing career has allow Michael to meet with the Bigwigs from around the world. As I wrote the last sentence the song THREATENED by Michael popped into my head.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

Quote from: "Andrea"

For some reason I had this thought when reading this article.  I've thought before that maybe Tupac is still alive.  Tupac Shakur.  He fought/fights the same battle as Michael...

Tupac is TS?  Certainly an interesting possibility.  I'm really happy someone has resurfaced the possible connection between MJ and the Black Panthers and Tupac, whom I believe is still alive.  Google it and you'll find that his hoax also involved numerology and clues similar to the MJ hoax.  

Interestingly, there are rumors that Tupac is or has been hiding in Cuba, presumably because his aunt Assata Shakur is a former Black Panther who sought and received asylum from the Cuban government.  Here's an inspirational video about this amazing and beautiful woman.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Further, Eminem raps about Tupac living in Cuba in one of his more recent songs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions