YuliaTopic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I don't want to think pessimistic, but this lasts too much yet... December 3rd. So till then.. I suppose nothing will happen. and after all this is nothing but another tribute
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks for sharing this information, Yulia.

But if your point is that MJ is placing his comeback on December 3rd, then I have to disagree with you. Sorry about that! :| Because if you ask me, Michael has made his point very clear that he is coming back this year, in July.

EDIT:
But if this was only to announce the date for Immortal World Tour, then just simply nevermind what I said above and continue living your life! Also, as sad as it is. I live in Europe so I won't be able to get to see the Immortal World Tour. :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

YuliaTopic starter

no, my point is not that his comeback will be on dec 3rd. my point is that I think this might be another delay in everything. I don't believe his comeback will be with the immortal tour. But anyway, maybe this tour would have happened with or without his death hoax. But I just had the feeling, when I first read the news, that again until  at least december 2011 we'll keep saying "keep the faith". till when..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions