Katherine Jackson: Why have a trial… ?
April 28, 2011, 05:18:36 PM
Katherine Jackson: Why have a trial… If the max sentence is only 4 years  :shock: ?

Michael Jackson’s mother has revealed she has “mixed emotions” about the upcoming trial of the doctor charged in connection with her son’s death.

Katherine Jackson, the matriarch of one of music’s most famous families, said the pain of the pop superstar’s loss nearly two years ago remains and the potential punishment for Dr Conrad Murray doesn’t seem like it’s nearly enough.

“Sometimes I think why have a trial if… the maximum sentence is only four years,” she said.

Mrs Jackson intends to make a daily trip to the trial, which begins on May 9. She has not spoken to Dr Murray, who has pleaded not guilty to involuntary manslaughter, although she has seen him often from her seat at pre-trial hearings in the case.

“I’ll be there, but it just hurts me because my son is gone and for forever and this man is trying to get away and get off,” she said. “He needs to be punished.”

The grandmother said she went to Michael’s home after his death to clean up. There, she found several reminders he had scribbled to himself.

“He had notes around,” she recalled. “‘Discipline with love.’”

Mrs Jackson said the outpouring of grief and support from the Smooth Criminal singer’s fans after he died also meant a lot to her.(Intresting THE FANS are mentioned again in this HOAX  8-)  :idea: )

“They felt my pain,” she said. “It meant a lot to me. And at that time, I needed all of that to know the world was with me, the world felt my pain.”

LOVE
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Re: Katherine Jackson: Why have a trial… ?
April 28, 2011, 06:35:53 PM
Exactly why a trial if Murray is not a murderer? Michael is alive, so obviously they are preparing is for the big BAM.. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

April 28, 2011, 07:21:10 PM
I knew Murry wasn't going to to prison and this whole trial was obviously staged from the start. Can't believe people lost faith when Murray was going to through the trial process before this whole thing was to commence. I still have trouble telling people I think michael is alive, just because I don't think they need to know if their ignorance is that strong. now we play the waiting game.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
April 28, 2011, 11:33:35 PM
The grandmother said she went to Michael’s home after his death to clean up. There, she found several reminders he had scribbled to himself.

“He had notes around,” she recalled. “‘Discipline with love.’

I hope she meant "pack up" not clean up..  Why would she need to clean up the place ???  Or is that when the family all went there to plant props.???  

Also, MJ had left notes to himself.....Discipline with Love.  This almost sounds like a parenting skill reminder...

What about all the other notes left around too.  Thanks for sharing
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

April 29, 2011, 02:21:10 AM
This is great news!I knew it! Murray is not going to jail, if Michael was really dead, i'm more than sure that Mrs Katherine and other members of the family would do everythin' to see Murray in jail , not just the opposite.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

April 29, 2011, 02:43:37 AM
Hello my friends!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katherine Jackson: Murray Should Pay
[youtube:3qztaaw5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja0evggmk6s&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube:3qztaaw5]

This video was posted on youtube yesterday  :cry: .This is Michael's mother in person,and not some article we read everyday on internet.What I wrote yesterday,today you will hear from her own mouth.I'm sorry for what I have to say but,I want to be honest with you.Even if this is a HOAX,THIS IS TO MUCH FOR ME TO HANDLE:evil: .Michael's mother speaks about Michael is past tense,but after that she speaks at present tense  ;) .Katherine, WE already KNOW your SON IS one of the NICEST people you would ever wanna meet,We KNOW he is the BEST,Believes WE KNOW  :cry: .To me Michael will always have a special part in my heart,FOREVER.
She looks so much like Michael and I'm amazed how Beautiful she is for a 80 years old lady  :shock:.Actually both of Michael's parents,are good looking for such a age. I'm wondering, you know how it's possible with such a healthy parents to have a child ,gone because of   :?: drugs  :roll: ???? Call me crazy but this is so strange . For me, Michael's children and his parents are so out of HOLLYWOOD tipe,they all look so normal and natural ,almost unreal  :D .

Take care,
LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

April 29, 2011, 08:18:27 AM
Mrs Jackson said the outpouring of grief and support from the Smooth Criminal singer’s fans after he died also meant a lot to her.(Intresting THE FANS are mentioned again in this HOAX   )

Notice it says Smooth Criminal singer's fans!  Smooth Criminal is the video that has Rita Hayworth as "Gilda" portraying a woman who's husband faked his death!  Why mention just those fans and not all fans!  Very odd that Smooth Criminal fans were singled out especially in an article such as this!

Everytime Smooth  Criminal is brought up I think of "Gilda" on the money at Murray's child support hearing!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

His mom is a very sweet! I hope she is apart of the Hoax because she said he is gone:(
But I hope she is just playing along with the script:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yes, Katherine, why did you start the trial in the first place?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal