gwynnedTopic starter

Obama Birth Certificate - fake?
April 28, 2011, 08:03:23 PM
First off, why would Obama suddenly release his long form birth certificate, especially since some official had signed an affidavit declaring it didn't exist.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Is it real?  Some convincing evidence that it's been photoshopped.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In fact, what's odd is that it's so OBVIOUSLY fake.  And note the sense of humor.....

Signature of local registrar; U K L Lee

Ukelele, lol they really are playing us along

Or should that be leading us on a merry dance.

I can't help but be reminded of some other hoax.  But I have to ask, Why now?  Why so obviously fake?  To what end?  Is Obama being thrown under the bus or is he IN on it?  And how did Donald Trump get involved in all this?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Re: Obama Birth Certificate - fake?
April 28, 2011, 09:17:50 PM
I have no clue why now?? How long is Obama President, why have his birth certificate shown now? Who cares. I do not see my prime minister Harper birth certificate. As long as he is a good President the rest who cares..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

gwynnedTopic starter

April 28, 2011, 09:22:52 PM
One of the legal requirements for the President of the United States is that he/she be a natural born citizen.  In the event it could be demonstrated that Obama is NOT a natural born citizen.....well, I think we can all connect the dots.  

But why would he bother after all this time, especially since this late release contradicts prior official testimony and raises more questions than it answers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

April 28, 2011, 09:52:12 PM
This whole birth certificate thing is...suspicious to say the least.

I never thought that Obama is a natural born American but someone(s) wanted him in office and made it happen.  I don't even think it matters who Americans vote for - the person TPTB want will get in and both candidates would conform to whatever agenda is placed in front of them anyways.  Look what happened to the last president who refused to conform (JFK).  I really don't see anyone getting into the Oval office unless they are specifically chosen by a select few.

And I've seen a lot of comments around the web saying the BC is totally fake, like how it was signed in a roller-ball ink pen that was not even invented until the 1980s.   :?  And if it were real and Obama is a natural born American, why would he let Trump push him into revealing his birth certificate?  Maybe they want Obama out of office now and this is how they'll do it - make the public question Obama's legitimacy as President so no one will question when the other party wins the next election.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

April 28, 2011, 09:55:06 PM
I received an email reguarding this today.  I will post the contents below.  I have not had time to check it out to see if the info is accurate.  

I got this today and don’t know what to make of it. However maybe someone can get more details.

After spending about 2 million dollars to keep his birth records from public view a long form birth certificate materializes! It doesn't make sense to spend millions to keep a birth certificate from public view and then just release it for public viewing because of the "silliness" of the whole thing! What? Like Judge Judy says, "If it doesn't make sense, it's not true" and this simply does not make sense. Ergo it is not true!

Fact- In Hawaii the Department of Health (not the hospital) issues birth certificates rubber stamped with a number that automatically advances by one each time it is used.

Fact- Obama's date of birth is August 4, 1961

Fact- Obama's birth certificate number appears as 151 – 1961 – 10641 which was supposedly registered with the Hawaii Department of Health registrar August 8, 1961.

Fact- Susan and Gretchen Nordyke (twins) were born August 5, 1961

Fact- The Nordyke twins were given certificate Nos. 151-1961-10637 and 151-1961-10638 which were registered with the Hawaii Department of Health registrar August 11, 1961.

How is it possible that the Nordyke twins were born AFTER Obama and registered 3 days LATER then Obama and yet they have lower numbers on their birth certificates?

How is it that Obama's father's race is listed as African on the birth certificate, a term which was not used in the 60"s?

How is it that Obama is using social security number 042-68-4424 which is a Connecticut number when he was supposedly born in Hawaii ?

The answer is simple, Obama is a fraud and not eligible to hold the highest office of the United States !

In conclusion- If you find anything here that can be proven otherwise please let me know as I have not found evidence to the contrary!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 28, 2011, 10:03:42 PM
Quote from: "jill"
I received an email reguarding this today.  I will post the contents below.  I have not had time to check it out to see if the info is accurate.  

I got this today and don’t know what to make of it. However maybe someone can get more details.

After spending about 2 million dollars to keep his birth records from public view a long form birth certificate materializes! It doesn't make sense to spend millions to keep a birth certificate from public view and then just release it for public viewing because of the "silliness" of the whole thing! What? Like Judge Judy says, "If it doesn't make sense, it's not true" and this simply does not make sense. Ergo it is not true!

Fact- In Hawaii the Department of Health (not the hospital) issues birth certificates rubber stamped with a number that automatically advances by one each time it is used.

Fact- Obama's date of birth is August 4, 1961

Fact- Obama's birth certificate number appears as 151 – 1961 – 10641 which was supposedly registered with the Hawaii Department of Health registrar August 8, 1961.

Fact- Susan and Gretchen Nordyke (twins) were born August 5, 1961

Fact- The Nordyke twins were given certificate Nos. 151-1961-10637 and 151-1961-10638 which were registered with the Hawaii Department of Health registrar August 11, 1961.

How is it possible that the Nordyke twins were born AFTER Obama and registered 3 days LATER then Obama and yet they have lower numbers on their birth certificates?

How is it that Obama's father's race is listed as African on the birth certificate, a term which was not used in the 60"s?

How is it that Obama is using social security number 042-68-4424 which is a Connecticut number when he was supposedly born in Hawaii ?

The answer is simple, Obama is a fraud and not eligible to hold the highest office of the United States !

In conclusion- If you find anything here that can be proven otherwise please let me know as I have not found evidence to the contrary!

I agree with this email.  I think someone should be checking into this more and re-evaluating his eligibility for president!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

jill

April 28, 2011, 10:12:02 PM
gwynned wrote: I can't help but be reminded of some other hoax. But I have to ask, Why now? Why so obviously fake? To what end? Is Obama being thrown under the bus or is he IN on it? And how did Donald Trump get involved in all this?

I have to say I agree with you and have the same exact questions going thru my head!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynnedTopic starter

April 28, 2011, 11:18:44 PM
Quote from: "jill"
gwynned wrote: I can't help but be reminded of some other hoax. But I have to ask, Why now? Why so obviously fake? To what end? Is Obama being thrown under the bus or is he IN on it? And how did Donald Trump get involved in all this?

I have to say I agree with you and have the same exact questions going thru my head!

It's good to feel I'm not completely alone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 29, 2011, 10:19:02 AM
If you'd like, google, "Obama is a Hybrid" and "Obama is Thai", and of course that he was cloned.  One can also speculate about if not outright spot the differences in the Obamas that they parade around if one were to research it by googling the subject.  I read up on these topics a while ago.  I think right around or right after the election - 2009 probably.  They say that the reason his hair is always cut short, and will not be grown out is because, most astute African Americans would be able to tell that even being bi-racial (supposedly - mixed with white & black), his hair wouldn't be like it is and would grow differently. Some feel very strongly that he is part Thai.

He was groomed by TPsTB just to make the world think that he is part African American in case they want to start a race riot one day.  How asinine some evil doers are.  They are just sick.

Of course, the birth certificate is fake, and just like everything else about him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

April 29, 2011, 10:24:31 AM
Yawn.

This is a campaign to discredit the President because he's black. Never in a million years would this ever be discussed if he was a white man.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

gwynnedTopic starter

April 29, 2011, 10:31:00 AM
Quote from: "peacock7"
If you'd like, google, "Obama is a Hybrid" and "Obama is Thai", and of course that he was cloned.  One can also speculate about if not outright spot the differences in the Obamas that they parade around if one were to research it by googling the subject.  I read up on these topics a while ago.  I think right around or right after the election - 2009 probably.  They say that the reason his hair is always cut short, and will not be grown out is because, most astute African Americans would be able to tell that even being bi-racial (supposedly - mixed with white & black), his hair wouldn't be like it is and would grow differently. Some feel very strongly that he is part Thai.

He was groomed by TPsTB just to make the world think that he is part African American in case they want to start a race riot one day.  How asinine some evil doers are.  They are just sick.

Of course, the birth certificate is fake, and just like everything else about him.

I'm holding out the possibility that Obama is a Trojan Horse for our side and has been playing possum til the timing is right.  I say this not because I have been a big Obama fan - I did not vote for him - but because objectively, I see something strange going on behind the scenes and cannot yet determine whose side everyone is on, not unlike our ruminations about the role of Arnold Klein or Oprah.  

Whether Obama is real or fake, I think we have to try and understand the implications (or message?) of the White House releasing what seems to be an obviously fake birth certificate for the President of the US.  What is the story behind the story.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 29, 2011, 01:31:29 PM
Obama is a tool, puppet and fake.  But it is not his fault.  Once people learn and understand about MK Ultra and mind control, they will never look at some things the same ever again.  They start these children off young.  These sick folks have programming centers all over the world, and they say that Disney World was invented partly to steal children, and that there is a huge programming center underground, just like there are many bases and other anomalies underground all over the world.

Some think he is the latest Mandarin Candidate groomed from birth for the purpose of creating Chaos.  Bowing to Muslims and what not, and not saying a thing about Easter, et al.  Not saluting the United States Flag, etc.  They have programmed him that a way to cause division.  No question.

There are no legitimate records on him, period.  Why is he so special that no one can get their hands on his academic records?  Please!

The truth will prevail.  And, to each its own.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 29, 2011, 02:02:30 PM
Quote from: "bec"
Yawn.

This is a campaign to discredit the President because he's black. Never in a million years would this ever be discussed if he was a white man.

Exactamundo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

April 29, 2011, 02:56:38 PM
Why is it whenever anyone criticizes the president someone starts cryingg racism?  Do they not have any other defense of the man. I couldn't care less if his skin was purple! The fact is he is a horrible president, the worst in the history of this country. It is ridiculous!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 29, 2011, 03:32:42 PM
Quote from: "MJhunny"
Quote from: "bec"
Yawn.

Exactamundo.

I'm with you guys.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions