PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Jackson's mum speaks before trial
April 28, 2011, 11:31:12 PM
Jackson's mum speaks before trial

Michael Jackson's mother has revealed she has "mixed emotions" about the upcoming trial of the doctor charged in connection with her son's death.

Katherine Jackson, the matriarch of one of music's most famous families, said the pain of the pop superstar's loss nearly two years ago remains and the potential punishment for Dr Conrad Murray doesn't seem like it's nearly enough.

"Sometimes I think why have a trial if... the maximum sentence is only four years," she said.

Mrs Jackson intends to make a daily trip to the trial, which begins on May 9. She has not spoken to Dr Murray, who has pleaded not guilty to involuntary manslaughter, although she has seen him often from her seat at pre-trial hearings in the case.

"I'll be there, but it just hurts me because my son is gone and for forever and this man is trying to get away and get off," she said. "He needs to be punished."

The grandmother said she went to Michael's home after his death to clean up. There, she found several reminders he had scribbled to himself.

"He had notes around," she recalled. "'Discipline with love.'"

Mrs Jackson said the outpouring of grief and support from the Smooth Criminal singer's fans after he died also meant a lot to her.

"They felt my pain," she said. "It meant a lot to me. And at that time, I needed all of that to know the world was with me, the world felt my pain."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Re: Jackson's mum speaks before trial
April 28, 2011, 11:35:48 PM
"Sometimes I think why have a trial if... the maximum sentence is only four years," she said.

Of course. The fuss is not worth it. ;)

There, she found several reminders he had scribbled to himself. "He had notes around," she recalled. "'Discipline with love.'"

I'm sure he left notes behind to let people know what exactly they needed to do. Director's notes to actors. :D

And I wonder who Michael is disciplining with the L.O.V.E? ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

April 29, 2011, 01:27:17 PM
ahh she is saying she was there cleaning up . ahh when was that ? when the others were there ? before the police went?  is this the first we heard of her being there herself?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

April 29, 2011, 01:36:25 PM
What puzzles me about this is that there are times when Mrs. Jackson seems to think Murray is guilty.  At other times, she says he was innocent and set up.  I just don't know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

April 29, 2011, 02:30:22 PM
Mrs Jackson said the outpouring of grief and support from the Smooth Criminal singer's fans after he died also meant a lot to her.

Why would they refer to Michael with this song? Maybe because he's acting like a smooth criminal himself to get back at all his enemies? ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 29, 2011, 02:42:35 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
What puzzles me about this is that there are times when Mrs. Jackson seems to think Murray is guilty.  At other times, she says he was innocent and set up.  I just don't know.

Agree. I have heard her make both statements.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

suspicious mind

April 29, 2011, 04:31:09 PM
cnn just had on their ticker at the bottom of the screen that the trial could be delayed. haven't seen any story yet.
interestingly enough it was grouped with entertainment stuff.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 29, 2011, 08:46:17 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
ahh she is saying she was there cleaning up . ahh when was that ? when the others were there ? before the police went?  is this the first we heard of her being there herself?

Yeah we heard Latoya went to the house but it seems like Katherine was with her too. They "lost" a son and a brother and they went to the house for the cleaning up?  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 30, 2011, 05:33:29 AM
A friend of mine , the next minute her father died, went out to throw the garbage.
Michael is alive but my point is do not judge people's reactions, because even you might be surprised by your own some day. We cannot get to right conclusions judging by the emotional reactions to what "should be right to do" or "what should we have done instead".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 30, 2011, 04:23:31 PM
Quote from: "heartphantom"
A friend of mine , the next minute her father died, went out to throw the garbage.
Michael is alive but my point is do not judge people's reactions, because even you might be surprised by your own some day. We cannot get to right conclusions judging by the emotional reactions to what "should be right to do" or "what should we have done instead".

As I do not believe they really went to the house to do the cleaning up and this is just a scenerio, I'm laughing it :lol: And I do not believe IF Michael was really dead, they would be going to the house for the cleaning up with that shock. Maybe your friend's father was old or sick for a long time and maybe his death was expected but Michael's so called death was so sudden if it was real. And with that shock I do not believe that the Jacksons would be thinking about the cleaning up. There're several maids in that house to do it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 30, 2011, 04:28:20 PM
It was not an expected death and even so i dont think you're in the mood for throwing the garbage the next minute. But if i ask her today why did she do this she says: "i don't know what i was thinking. I really don't". My guess is she was in shock.
In Michael's situation i agree with you.My friend's attitude was just spontanous and lasted for like 5 minutes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
April 30, 2011, 04:40:13 PM
When I heard  Ms. Katherine saying "My son is gone forever" I believed Michael is dead you guys.....
I just can't see his Mother acting, saying he's gone when in fact he's alive. Does this make sense to any of you?

Or maybe his Mother doesn't know about the hoax? Is this possible? TS once suggested this but we've been told Michael loved and respected her so much, he couldn't do this to his own mother could he?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 30, 2011, 04:46:54 PM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
When I heard  Ms. Katherine saying "My son is gone forever" I believed Michael is dead you guys.....
I just can't see his Mother acting, saying he's gone when in fact he's alive. Does this make sense to any of you?

Or maybe his Mother doesn't know about the hoax? Is this possible? TS once suggested this but we've been told Michael loved and respected her so much, he couldn't do this to his own mother could he?

You lose hope so easily Gina. I'm exhausted too but I never lose my hope about him being alive. After thousands of things we have found, I really do not know how you can still think that he can be dead. And of course Katherine knows about the hoax and I do believe that she's talking like this because she couldn't see Michael too much during the last 2 years and this must be so hard for her not to see her son. She's going with the scenerio Michael gave to her. She's doing what she was told. And her longing for Michael is also giving her these emotions. Now cheer up Gina. Because Michael is alive. And you know it with your heart. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
April 30, 2011, 04:52:07 PM
But I lose hope because she is his mother, how can she lie?!
it's against her religion to lie, it's against commone sense to lie about your child's death.

I prefer to think she doesn't know about the hoax (another unbelievable option...but maybe she did something to upset Michael prior to his death....I don't know what else to think  :? )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 30, 2011, 04:57:42 PM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
But I lose hope because she is his mother, how can she lie?!
it's against her religion to lie, it's against commone sense to lie about your child's death.

I prefer to think she doesn't know about the hoax (another unbelievable option...but maybe she did something to upset Michael prior to his death....I don't know what else to think  :? )

If we think that this hoax has a film side in it, Katherine is just playing her role according to the script. ;) That's not lying, just acting for her son's safety. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions