Re: Jackson's mum speaks before trial
April 30, 2011, 05:21:40 PM
Katherine was also the only one crying at the funeral. How can Teddy KNOW and Katherine not? I don't think it's possible. Maybe some of his family don't know, but i am sure about parents and brothers/sisters. But Katherine ... is she that a good actress? Yes, i could see Paris' fake crying after starting to discover the hoax but Katherine's still looks real.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

bec

April 30, 2011, 07:48:09 PM
Well then let's all let go and move on with our lives because Katherine cries. Hoax over.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

April 30, 2011, 07:57:24 PM
I think Katherine is just tired and it is probably very hard and unnatural for her to play her part because of her religion.  I still cannot get the picture of her shpping for those sleeping bags out of my head.  It just doesn’t fit a grieving mother.  Sorry, been there myself losing a child suddenly, and I know it is terribly out of character unless she was in total, and I mean absolute shock and disillusion. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

April 30, 2011, 08:54:59 PM
Gina - your personality appears to be one that leads by emotion. You are valuable to society as you keep us connecting a little more to the emotional aspect of life instead of just cold, hard reality. However, it's important not to be swayed totally be feeling because feelings can be up and down and a bit deceptive.

I do understand why you think the way you do with this as Katherine keeps me puzzled too. However, when she was interviewed by Oprah she showed more emotion over the 2005 trial and the false allegations rather than Michaels "death". That's why I think this has something to do with clearing his name.

Taking this from a mothers point of view, if this hoax were to clean up Michael's image, to bring vindication, and the help put Michael back on top where he belongs, I think she would be 100% vested. If this were because Michael was in some sort of danger, she would be extremely worried about him and would do whatever was asked of her. If this is for a movie, I think she would do this for Michael if the reasons (to bring awareness, love, healing to the world) were pure enough. And we cannot forget that she's changed her story more than once too. And we cannot forget that she has to be worried about the backlash when Michael returns.

If by some extreme cosmic chance that Michael is dead, I wonder emotionally how she would have been strong enough to go shopping. Not that she couldn't or wouldn't but she didn't look overly upset in the videos that we've seen of her shopping. That was what - one or two days after Michael's death. It just seems like she would have had a harder time keeping it together emotionally. That was her beloved son. So, that is what I keep thinking about.

Blessings.

Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
When I heard  Ms. Katherine saying "My son is gone forever" I believed Michael is dead you guys.....
I just can't see his Mother acting, saying he's gone when in fact he's alive. Does this make sense to any of you?

Or maybe his Mother doesn't know about the hoax? Is this possible? TS once suggested this but we've been told Michael loved and respected her so much, he couldn't do this to his own mother could he?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

suspicious mind

April 30, 2011, 09:16:22 PM
But I lose hope because she is his mother, how can she lie?!
it's against her religion to lie, it's against commone sense to lie about your child's death.

I prefer to think she doesn't know about the hoax (another unbelievable option...but maybe she did something to upset Michael prior to his death....I don't know what else to think  :? )

i don't know that much about her religion but from the story souza recanted about a family member and jw , it might be that if he chose some other religion that to katherine he might be as good as dead. maybe fordtocarr would know. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

April 30, 2011, 09:31:39 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
it's against her religion to lie, it's against commone sense to lie about your child's death.

I prefer to think she doesn't know about the hoax (another unbelievable option...but maybe she did something to upset Michael prior to his death....I don't know what else to think  :? )

i don't know that much about her religion but from the story souza recanted about a family member and jw , it might be that if he chose some other religion that to katherine he might be as good as dead. maybe fordtocarr would know. :?
You know...that could be true!!  I didn't think of that.  If he became another religion, she could feel as though he is spiritually dead.   WOW. that's a good one.  I had tended to think she was acting, and this a movie script that will be explained at some time in the future.  There are things she does that bothers me anyhow, as with selling flowers for Mother's day.  She tried to say that they can be gifts any time..as thought it's not a holiday thing, but it is promoted with her pic and Mother's day written there.  I'd say maybe Katherine left the Witnesses, but, at we did see her taking Michael's kids to a Kingdom hall ..although some time ago now.  And presumably the kids have celebrated birthdays and holidays, even though they live with her!  So, I'm not putting a lot into Katherine not lying anylonger either.  I'm not suppose to judge, and really, I can't know her heart, and do only know what is reported and we know Michael taught us against that!
But, I really wonder if he'd join another religion too, because of sending his kids with Katherine and them going to the hall.  Plus it has been reported of Michael going to meetings and conventions again not too long ago.  So, it's still just a mystery.  I know Katherine is one thing that bothers a lot of us, me included.  But, either Michael is gone for real or she's lying, or she's left the religion, or she's getting around  a lie with words, like, "dead" as in spiritually...or it's a movie.  I know this is no help, and believe me if I could help, I would, but she is a puzzle.  One that concerns me and breaks my heart.
I still choose to think this is going to be a movie eventually and she's going with that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

April 30, 2011, 09:53:16 PM
Quote from: "fordtocarr"

You know...that could be true!!  I didn't think of that.  If he became another religion, she could feel as though he is spiritually dead.   WOW. that's a good one.  I had tended to think she was acting, and this a movie script that will be explained at some time in the future.  There are things she does that bothers me anyhow, as with selling flowers for Mother's day.  She tried to say that they can be gifts any time..as thought it's not a holiday thing, but it is promoted with her pic and Mother's day written there.  I'd say maybe Katherine left the Witnesses, but, at we did see her taking Michael's kids to a Kingdom hall ..although some time ago now.  And presumably the kids have celebrated birthdays and holidays, even though they live with her!  So, I'm not putting a lot into Katherine not lying anylonger either.  I'm not suppose to judge, and really, I can't know her heart, and do only know what is reported and we know Michael taught us against that!
But, I really wonder if he'd join another religion too, because of sending his kids with Katherine and them going to the hall.  Plus it has been reported of Michael going to meetings and conventions again not too long ago.  So, it's still just a mystery.  I know Katherine is one thing that bothers a lot of us, me included.  But, either Michael is gone for real or she's lying, or she's left the religion, or she's getting around  a lie with words, like, "dead" as in spiritually...or it's a movie.  I know this is no help, and believe me if I could help, I would, but she is a puzzle.  One that concerns me and breaks my heart.
I still choose to think this is going to be a movie eventually and she's going with that.
but then if you go this route it would also have to apply to jermaine wouldn't it? when she says this does she only say my son or does she say michaels name? idk her religion confuses me . does anyone know what if any church affiliation she had before jw? it seems like i read that she did not join it until early 60's.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

RK

April 30, 2011, 10:13:37 PM
I think I've read that it was baptist. But she was disillusioned when there was immorality and adultery happening within the church. In her book [been a long time since I've read it] she said that she shared her heart regarding spiritual things with MJ, but after he left the witnesses, she never broached the subject of Jehovah with him again. Because of Witness doctrine.
To me, that would be real grief right there, at losing such closeness and intimacy with your child.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

April 30, 2011, 10:19:33 PM
Quote from: "RK"
I think I've read that it was baptist. But she was disillusioned when there was immorality and adultery happening within the church. In her book [been a long time since I've read it] she said that she shared her heart regarding spiritual things with MJ, but after he left the witnesses, she never broached the subject of Jehovah with him again. Because of Witness doctrine.
To me, that would be real grief right there, at losing such closeness and intimacy with your child.

humm that's interesting. pastor lucious smith is baptist. and my understanding (i heard him say it with my own ears ) that he is a friend of randy.he was on a program of clifton davis'  a little while after the memorial.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
May 01, 2011, 12:45:02 AM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Gina - your personality appears to be one that leads by emotion. You are valuable to society as you keep us connecting a little more to the emotional aspect of life instead of just cold, hard reality. However, it's important not to be swayed totally be feeling because feelings can be up and down and a bit deceptive.

I do understand why you think the way you do with this as Katherine keeps me puzzled too. However, when she was interviewed by Oprah she showed more emotion over the 2005 trial and the false allegations rather than Michaels "death". That's why I think this has something to do with clearing his name.

Taking this from a mothers point of view, if this hoax were to clean up Michael's image, to bring vindication, and the help put Michael back on top where he belongs, I think she would be 100% vested. If this were because Michael was in some sort of danger, she would be extremely worried about him and would do whatever was asked of her. If this is for a movie, I think she would do this for Michael if the reasons (to bring awareness, love, healing to the world) were pure enough. And we cannot forget that she's changed her story more than once too. And we cannot forget that she has to be worried about the backlash when Michael returns.

If by some extreme cosmic chance that Michael is dead, I wonder emotionally how she would have been strong enough to go shopping. Not that she couldn't or wouldn't but she didn't look overly upset in the videos that we've seen of her shopping. That was what - one or two days after Michael's death. It just seems like she would have had a harder time keeping it together emotionally. That was her beloved son. So, that is what I keep thinking about.

Blessings.

Everything is basicaly generated by an emotion. Even facts. at least this is my opinion.

I also can't understand Ms. Katherine. He said she was an icon, a saint to him, but I wonder if that was valid all the time.
Because from what I've been reading there were times when he prefered Elisabeth's support and advice than Katherine's.
And I wonder why :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 01, 2011, 06:28:44 AM
On the other hand Jermaine says Katherine is guided by private conversations with Michael and i don't think she has psychic powers. So maybe she is just too emotional and cries easily that's all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

suspicious mind

May 01, 2011, 07:32:14 AM
Quote from: "heartphantom"
On the other hand Jermaine says Katherine is guided by private conversations with Michael and i don't think she has psychic powers. So maybe she is just too emotional and cries easily that's all.

you know it seems like i remember deiter said that michael didn't have deep conversations with his mother (that is not word for word but you get the idea). but that said i don't trust deiter as far as i can throw a building so. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 01, 2011, 07:35:41 AM
Hm, could be. I didn't know that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 01, 2011, 12:57:50 PM

Perhaps Mrs. Jackson was caught up in the emotions of the moment at the memorial and crying for a different reason to do with the hoax.  As far as her being a JW, personalize it:  If it were your son or daughter living under MJ’s circumstances (however deep the rabbit hole goes), would you play your part in a death hoax to benefit his or her long-term physical and/or mental health and safety?  Just a thought.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
May 01, 2011, 05:13:30 PM
I still go with my own theory.
Quote from: "PureLove"

Of course Katherine knows about the hoax and I do believe that she's talking like this because she couldn't see Michael too much during the last 2 years and this must be so hard for her not to see her son. She's going with the scenerio Michael gave to her. She's doing what she was told. And her longing for Michael is also giving her these emotions.

She is missing Michael a lot because she can not see him often and that's the reason why she is emotional.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions