finfinTopic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Murray Wants MJ Rehearsals To Show Warning Signs
32 minutes ago by TMZ Staff  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Conrad Murray's lawyers have subpoenaed Sony for the raw footage from the "This Is It" rehearsals to show the jury ... Michael Jackson was a physical and mental mess before he died ... TMZ has learned.

We've learned Murray's lawyers want the tapes to show Jackson was slow, lethargic and weak in the days prior to his death.  Although some of the video shows an alert MJ, other portions, we're told, clearly show something is wrong with the singer.

Murray's lawyers want to show jurors in the manslaughter case ... Michael was ill or even dying before the fateful morning ... so it wasn't really the June 25 Propofol injections that killed MJ.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

Murray is probably right: "...it wasn't really the June 25 Propofol injections that killed MJ".  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yeah right he was that ill....but he was able to look good but it's not real....if it is, well i'm a pineapple...sigh
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

But what to do with all other documents, such as the medical certificate that says that Michael was in good health and had a body of astonauta and on comments from Charill Lee says that the blood tests were great? These documents do not show up, but the death certificate clearly states that Michael died from an overdose of propofol injected by another person. Murray wants deny the coroner ? He is audacious! These lawyers do not know that they may have problems with this? What folly!
But how is everything a circus ... I hope the next act.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

If Michael was indeed showing up weak and in a bad mental state that was so apparent, then Murray should have used his "medical knowledge" and insisted that Michael be checked into a hospital instead of carrying on as usual.  If that were the case, Murray would still be just as guilty of being neglectful and incompetent by knowingly injecting a patient whom he saw exhibiting obvious signs of mental and physical deterioration.  He's digging his own hole if you ask me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

bec

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
If Michael was indeed showing up weak and in a bad mental state that was so apparent, then Murray should have used his "medical knowledge" and insisted that Michael be checked into a hospital instead of carrying on as usual.  If that were the case, Murray would still be just as guilty of being neglectful and incompetent by knowingly injecting a patient whom he saw exhibiting obvious signs of mental and physical deterioration.  He's digging his own hole if you ask me.

Come again?

Court is fake, this is a movie, he's not digging a hole... he's setting the stage... and actually Murray isn't doing anything except playing the role Michael invented for him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

I'm speaking as an unknowing person sitting on a jury in court listening to this crap.  I already know that of which you speak.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Andrea

Although some of the video shows an alert MJ, other portions, we're told, clearly show something is wrong with the singer.

Accompanied with a picture of the orange pants dude.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

Quote from: "bec"

Come again?

Court is fake, this is a movie, he's not digging a hole... he's setting the stage... and actually Murray isn't doing anything except playing the role Michael invented for him.
bec, this cannot just be a movie. There are law forces involved: police, judge. They cannot just play around just for the sake of shooting a movie. It's not a game. Law is law and they are not actors.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Quote from: "_Anna_"

Come again?

bec, this cannot just be a movie. There are law forces involved: police, judge. They cannot just play around just for the sake of it. It's not a game.

Hmm, well, I didn't say it was just a movie and I certainly never said I thought it was a game. Court is fake/staged/orchestrated. You think it's real?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

paula-c

As in the case of Elvis, the FBI must be responsible for coordinating this,.. and Elvis is alive is already scientifically proven with the case of eliza
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

_Anna_

Quote from: "_Anna_"

Come again?

bec, this cannot just be a movie. There are law forces involved: police, judge. They cannot just play around just for the sake of it. It's not a game.

Hmm, well, I didn't say it was just a movie and I certainly never said I thought it was a game. Court is fake/staged/orchestrated. You think it's real?
I don't understand anything from this all, it's too much chaos. I don't understand why they insist Michael was sick if he wasn't. Doesn't this have to make a point? Why insisting over and over again he was sick and frail and dying. And I certainly don't believe the court is staged. That judge is real. The police is real. they cannot risk their career and reliability for the rest of their lives leading a fake court case. People will believe that anything the police and law of their counrty will do from now on will be a joke. You understand why I can't believe the court is fake? IF FBI is involved and if all this is to catch some bad people, then again it doesn't mean the court is fake.

I don't understand why they keep on with the idea that he was sick and frail and dying. What's the point?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
I know one thing: I would like to see the raw footage of TII.
And I would like to know how comes that Murray knows the raw footage proves MJ was lethargic.

How could he know? He saw the raw footage already?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "Andrea"
Although some of the video shows an alert MJ, other portions, we're told, clearly show something is wrong with the singer.

Accompanied with a picture of the orange pants dude.

I think the orange pants dude is Michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "ForstAMoon"
Murray is probably right: "...it wasn't really the June 25 Propofol injections that killed MJ".  ;)

Such a circus of a trial I never saw or heard of in my entire life.
If something is a mess, the crazy defense theories are.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions