[youtube:2aol7fmf]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOwe0A9-uVw&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:2aol7fmf]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for sharing this video. I don't usually subscribe to the psychic world when they do it for profit but I do believe that God gives gifts of being able to see the future, dream dreams and interpret the dreams so, for me, it depends on how those psychic abilities are used.

Okay - that was interesting. I do wish Pearl Jr would have just let her talk. I felt like she was baiting her with words. Maybe her excitement just got the best of her, IDK. It was an interesting part where she spoke about going to FL and NOT seeing his name on the crypt or sensing MJ was there at all. And as far as we've been told Katherine has not visited once.

Near the end of the video it asked if we saw the coincidence. I was a little confused because I wasn't sure what she was referring to at that particular spot unless it had to do with Eric Clapton singing MJ's song. I'm interested to hear what others think about this.

Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

:) I really, really like this interview.  It feels authentic and sincere.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Loes

Very interesting video!

It feels authentic and sincere for me too ...  ;)

I now also now that the "See you in July 2011" message is for real ...  :o

This makes my day.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I didn't want to say it before, because not a lot of people believe in psychics, but i very much do.
Ok so here is the story.
I met one psychic lady from Sudan only 2 weeks ago. So we were just talking about things, actually she was the one who was telling me A LOT of things about my life. And i was blown on how everything she said was correct, she also told me that i'm thinking WAY TOO MUCH about something and that my head is very heavy, more specifically she said that i'm thinking about some man which i never saw or talked to personally. Of course i figured out that it's Michael Jackson. But then i took conversation in another direction, because i was shy talking to her about Michael :oops:. But in the end of our conversation i couldn't resist, i did ask her: "Is Michael Jackson alive ?". She started laughing, but then she said:"That's a question i didn't expect! YES HE IS!" and right at that time somebody came in and i didn't have a chance to ask anything else regarding Michael, but her answer made my day! :D I wish i could see her again, but it's not possible due to a certain situation  :cry:.
And let me tell you that she is a pretty old lady and i really doubt that she is a hoax investigator! :lol:

L.O.V.E to all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

Boy that is unbelievable ! We are getting closer to the end of this hoax and seems as if everything is beginning to unfold and to be revealed.  I love it !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

libra8

Tarot reading is my fortay / I'm professional psychic.

In the past, I've seen in my cards much of what Psychic Jane has said in this video.

Nothing shes saying surprises me.

One thing I see differently in the cards, is that decisions around MJ coming back have not yet been made. Although MJ has very strong desire to comeback. I see uncertainty NOT a defined comeback date. So, I dont agree on the July 2011 date.

One thing that repeatedly comes up in the cards... for certain when and if he comesback it will be in a NEW way, much like a rebirth.

For me this video clarifies what I've been picking up on since the Memorial. BTW I'm not a Michael Jackson fan but since the Memorial I've learned allot about the man, his music and his message.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It\'s Black, It\'s White
It\'s Tough For You
To Get By

It\'s Black, It\'s White, Whoo

son

:?

I'll take this with a bowl of salt, I've seen psychics attempt to convence me that MJ was dead (and they were channeling him)  :roll:  . So these "sources" go either way from what I've seen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

I dunno what 2 believe any more, we have seen so many trolls, yes, of course, there are people who are gifted with this power by God, who can feel and see the past and the future, who can heal others, but i don't know what to think about this woman :? i wanna believe her but ...anyway i hope she is a geniune psychic
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Quote from: "libra8"

In the past, I've seen in my cards much of what Psychic Jane has said in this video.

One thing I see differently in the cards, is that decisions around MJ coming back have not yet been made. Although MJ has very strong desire to comeback. I see uncertainty NOT a defined comeback date. So, I dont agree on the July 2011 date.

One thing that repeatedly comes up in the cards... for certain when and if he comesback it will be in a NEW way, much like a rebirth.

For me this video clarifies what I've been picking up on since the Memorial. BTW I'm not a Michael Jackson fan but since the Memorial I've learned allot about the man, his music and his message.

That confirms my feelings, Michael has no plan for a comeback, or at least the date is not known if he does plan it. Please tell me, Have you understood the reason of the hoax and the plan with Murray?  What is his role and what will be his outcome in his hoax? Also, do you see a real trial? If it's real, is the judge in on hoax (bribed to acquit Murray?). Does FBI support this hoax? Is Michael legally covered in this hoax? I would appreciate your answers, i do believe in psychic powers and my intuition tells me you have them. (well, even if i am not a psychic  :D )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

libra8

Quote from: "heartphantom"

That confirms my feelings, Michael has no plan for a comeback, or at least the date is not known if he does plan it. Please tell me, Have you understood the reason of the hoax and the plan with Murray?  What is his role and what will be his outcome in his hoax? Also, do you see a real trial? If it's real, is the judge in on hoax (bribed to acquit Murray?). Does FBI support this hoax? Is Michael legally covered in this hoax? I would appreciate your answers, i do believe in psychic powers and my intuition tells me you have them. (well, even if i am not a psychic  :D )

Like I said before, in the cards theres uncertainty surrounding his return to public eye ..but uncertainty is just becuz of the unknown. The important thing, is that the cards show Michael has a VERY strong DESIRE to return to public eye...so, I put that off to "where theres a will theres a way"...the balls in his court and if he wants to return bad enough he'll do it.

In the cards, Murrays manslaughter trial looks to be a distraction from whats really happening behind the scenes. Like a smoke & mirror screen, magic if you will.

The trial, Murray, Judge, Attorneys confuse me becuz in the cards they're not what they appear...although the trial does show as traditional i.e. its real to us, but I think thats the distraction.

Theres a very dark negative manipulating energy behind all of this that needs to be resolved... its an energy that repeats until its removed or moves on.

Reminder: Tarot doesnt predict the future. Tarot picks up on the energies & energies can have a consistency, fluidity & at the same time ever changing. As the cards move forward so do the energies and thats what shows whats to come.

Theres NOTHING simple or black & white, cut & dry about the Michael Jackson Hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It\'s Black, It\'s White
It\'s Tough For You
To Get By

finfin

That is very interesting @libra8 thank you very much for posting what you see in the Tarot cards, it is great to have you here to give another perspective
In the cards, Murrays manslaughter trial looks to be a distraction from whats really happening behind the scenes. Like a smoke & mirror screen, magic if you will.  
This reminds me of what Teddy Riley said on Twitter in January 2011 when asked about the trial

@PureLove said on this thread
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

YouAreLove77
@TeddyRiley1 any comments about Murray's trial??

TeddyRiley1
@YouAreLove77 smoke screen.

Also @libra8 please can you elaborate further about what you said?
Theres a very dark negative manipulating energy behind all of this that needs to be resolved... its an energy that repeats until its removed or moves on.
It sounds scary   :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

Quote from: "heartphantom"

Like I said before, in the cards theres uncertainty surrounding his return to public eye ..but uncertainty is just becuz of the unknown. The important thing, is that the cards show Michael has a VERY strong DESIRE to return to public eye...so, I put that off to "where theres a will theres a way"...the balls in his court and if he wants to return bad enough he'll do it.

The trial, Murray, Judge, Attorneys confuse me becuz in the cards they're not what they appear...although the trial does show as traditional i.e. its real to us, but I think thats the distraction.

Reminder: Tarot doesnt predict the future. Tarot picks up on the energies & energies can have a consistency, fluidity & at the same time ever changing. As the cards move forward so do the energies and thats what shows whats to come.

Theres NOTHING simple or black & white, cut & dry about the Michael Jackson Hoax.

Very insightful, thank you for sharing. Do you also happen to see the energy surrounding the reason of the hoax?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

libra8

Quote from: "finfin"
That is very interesting @libra8 thank you very much for posting what you see in the Tarot cards, it is great to have you here to give another perspective
This reminds me of what Teddy Riley said on Twitter in January 2011 when asked about the trial

@PureLove said on this thread
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

YouAreLove77
@TeddyRiley1 any comments about Murray's trial??

TeddyRiley1
@YouAreLove77 smoke screen.

Also @libra8 please can you elaborate further about what you said?
It sounds scary   :shock:

Its a heavy dark energy of negative manipulation. Methods range from tears to fists, from threats of abandonment and financial deprivation to addiction. The first step to freedom for one who is victim is to face the problem and the fact that it cant be wished or hoped away. Then, one must seek help, over and over again, until they have the strength and resources to break away. Its a hitting bottom, however there is hope becuz when the bottom is hit there is only one way to go and that is up.

Just some the meanings:...Victory of materialism. Slavery. Subordination. Bondage. Bad outside influence or advice. Black Magic. Violence. Addiction. Emotional & or Physical abuse. Overcoming one's fears. Perception of the inner demon. Throwing off shackles.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It\'s Black, It\'s White
It\'s Tough For You
To Get By

Hm, is it possible that a potential addiction could be the reason of this escapism?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal