PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: Has anyone seen this pic before?
April 28, 2011, 10:48:55 PM
Quote from: "peacock7"
I agree enternalflame.  

If the 02 MJ was a fake (and I used to think for sure that he was), then I'm not feeling a clone this time.  It almost looks like a MJ mask.  "Behind the Mask."  And the real MJ was "Behind the curtain."  Remember, that was one of the first tweets from who was it, Deepak or Gotham Chopra?

There's not a mask that fits perfectly and make you look exactly like Michael. I'm into film business too and I know what kind of dummies, and masks are used. There's nothing like that. And there was noone else behind the curtain. People showed a picture of Michael getting on the stage and told that he was the real Michael and the double was on stage but nobody could show any picture where both of them are in the same photo and nobody saw the Michael behind that curtain since he was so visible! These are just crappy theories that some misery brains created.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 28, 2011, 10:56:10 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
I used to question O2 guy's identity but as thorough examination happened many times in these almost 2 years, I have become fully convinced he was our Michael, without a shadow of doubt. THanks to all who put up all the great comparison photos. Many times I have compared different era and interview pics of MJ simply because it drives me crazy how he can change, but invariably in comparing I realize they are still him but he changes his hair, make-up, lighting, perhaps a little dermatology help by Klein etc., even his mood or whether he's relaxed or posing for pics. I absolutely feel the magic of 02 Michael, even though I feel he's putting on a show for his illusion act, just as he puts on the showman in Ghosts. He's a Thriller in every sense, and as Orianthi said, his presence is just amazing.
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
After learning a few things about the days and/or weeks before that announcement, I’ve become convinced too that it is Michael making the announcement.  I see a reluctant, angry Michael addressing the establishment, and conveying his dissatisfaction through his mannerism and his words.  But I also see him soften once his attention is turned towards, and directed at us, the ones who matter most, and that’s when the real “Michael” comes front and center.

:D  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 29, 2011, 07:46:50 AM
That's ok hun.  Sometimes we missread or miss some parts of the posts. You're such a very sweet person and I do love you and I would never ever want to hurt your feelings.  I did understand that you missed reading the part where I wrote "in general".  

The lighting is the MOST important thing in photography. It can make you look like totally a different person. I'm saying this as my profession is filmmaking and I was behind the camera many many times. Sometimes the actors ask you to make the shooting from the other side of them because they believe that they look different from both aspects. Also the lighting can make you look younger or older.

About 02 Michael, let's say that he is an impersonator who disappeared like smoke in thin air after the 02 and let's say that his teeth, nose, lips, chin were done exactly the same like Michael's but how could they even make the bumps on his fingers exactly like Michael's? How did they make his long curved fingers exactly like Michael's? They can not change the bone structure. And there can be noone on this earth who can look exactly like Michael. His long arms, and legs, the shape of his face, how could all this be arranged exactly like Michael's? I looked out for every single double and I saw the ones who look like him BUT there are still lots and lots of differences when you get into the details and look carefully. For better comparison about what I was trying to say about the face's bone structure, here's a picture. And some more other pictures of him. The second picture is from 02 again. I know no other person who has the most beautiful smile other than Michael himself. Look at him. That was definitely our angel at 02.

Thank you for your sweet words.I really appreciate your dedication towards Michael and I love you for it. I understand how much you want to convince me and everyone who doubts it's him at the O2. But sometimes sense and sensibility don't go well together. All the things you showed makes sense I know, but I can't ignore what I feel. I will try to explain it to you. Michael is a genius, worlds best dancer, when he sings I can hear his emotions, it gives me such a warm feeling but that's not the reason why I love him so much. It's his personality, the way he acts and treat people. His genuine concern about our earth, his love for everything  that lives on earth especially the children. How he is still so humble while he is so good in everything he does and knows so much about many things.When I look at the O2 michael i miss his aura, I can't help it sorry.Please don't worry about it to much. Time will tell who is right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 29, 2011, 09:53:41 AM
I appreciate your concern Purelove, but I respectfully disagree.  Check out the link below.  

By the way, if any human being is on the cutting edge of any new technology, then we know that Michael is.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 29, 2011, 11:34:06 PM
Quote from: "peacock7"
I appreciate your concern Purelove, but I respectfully disagree.  Check out the link below.  

By the way, if any human being is on the cutting edge of any new technology, then we know that Michael is.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Masks can not give you the same shape of bones and skeleton structure. I already know those masks and I have to repeat once again, there is NO mask that gives you the look of a person exactly. That is only in the movie Mission Impossible and that is just FICTION!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 29, 2011, 11:44:53 PM
Quote from: "allforlove"
Thank you for your sweet words.I really appreciate your dedication towards Michael and I love you for it. I understand how much you want to convince me and everyone who doubts it's him at the O2. But sometimes sense and sensibility don't go well together. All the things you showed makes sense I know, but I can't ignore what I feel. I will try to explain it to you. Michael is a genius, worlds best dancer, when he sings I can hear his emotions, it gives me such a warm feeling but that's not the reason why I love him so much. It's his personality, the way he acts and treat people. His genuine concern about our earth, his love for everything  that lives on earth especially the children. How he is still so humble while he is so good in everything he does and knows so much about many things.When I look at the O2 michael i miss his aura, I can't help it sorry.Please don't worry about it to much. Time will tell who is right.

Well I'm not trying to convince anyone about 02 Michael. I'm just sharing my opinion about it which I believe it is the truth 100%. I can not make you see what I see or make you feel what I feel. I'm just saying that IF the lack of feeling you had was caused by Michael himself, then all of the fans would have felt the same. But some of them didn't feel anything wrong with him. You know what I'm saying? I felt nothing wrong. It was the Michael that I've been loving for the last 27 years.

Will time tell us who is right? Not so sure. Because probably Michael wanted to create a double theory for his safety especially after he returns. Nobody will be able to sure if that is Michael or a double when they see him, so that will be safer for him. I do not believe that there were doubles in TII like the family told and I do not believe someone else sang the songs in Michael album like the family told once again. This was just a trick that Michael wanted to create if you ask me. So even after he BAMs, I'm not so sure if he is going to explain that it was him at 02 or even more he can say that it was a double to confuse people more for his safety. But I'm 100% sure that it was Michael there. And the only way that I can believe that he was a double is, to see both of them at the same time and if I touch them both.
:D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 30, 2011, 04:54:53 AM
I think Michael at O2 was overwhelmed so his attitude a bit unusual than we were used to. We know he's shy in public and it's been a while, even for Michael is not easy it's even harder for all the pressure and high expectations from him. Michael's fans are very pretentious because they are used to be offered the maximum standard of his genious. And i guess he knows that. So yes, he was emotionally overwhelmed before the comeback show concerts started and maybe acted unusual that day when meeting his fans, but that's because he always cared, loved and tried to give them his best. And it was our turn, he needed us to be there for him. I'm not sure if saying it was not him helps.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal