MJJ1982Topic starter

Could it be like this...
December 21, 2009, 05:10:58 PM
I was just thinking about it, and posted it in another topic.

Maybe it's like this: We all know Michael the artist, as Michael Joseph Jackson.
So he decided to stop with his career, no matter what the reason is: The King Of Pop, Michael Joseph Jackson dies.
But the real person, Michael Joe Jackson (let's say that he's born as Joe), didn't die.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

Re: Could it be like this...
April 11, 2010, 05:04:52 AM
Well it could be, but I think he would change his name more than just the middle name you know... Can you imagine seeing someone that looks like MJ and is called Michael Joe Jackson? :P it wouldn't be a smart move lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJJ1982Topic starter

April 11, 2010, 10:30:07 AM
Are you dutch? I think I know you, not personally but your name sounds familiar to me.

But I don't think he would change his entire name, because the whole world already knew him as Michael Jackson.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

August 24, 2010, 11:43:15 PM
This is what I'm thinking too.

Michael Joe Jackson is the name he was given at birth. We are shown this in Jermaine's movie, The Jacksons: An American Dream.

Michael Joe Jackson is also on his DL and passport, right?

We knew MJ as Michael Joseph Jackson. Basically, he introduced us to that name himself. In his autobiography, Moonwalker, he calls himself Michael Joseph Jackson. That entire book is more or less about his career. Yes there are some personal things in it, but overall it is about Michael Jackson the King of Pop.

So - so far we have Michael Joe Jackson, the regular person, and Michael Joseph Jackson, the entertainer.

Many artists of all kinds have alternative names. The word alternative puts me in mind of alter egos, which has been a popular topic on this forum. Perhaps Michael Jackson really did have two personalities or at least two very distinct sides of himself: the regular guy and the King of Pop.

The death certificiate says Michael Joseph.

Lots of things focus on "King of Pop" around his death. TII ending "Michael Jackson King of Pop, Love Lives Forever". You see posters and T-shirts everywhere saying Michael Jackson King of Pop 1958-2009.

Janet Jackson said, "To the world he was an icon, to us, he was family" - meaning, there were two Michael Jacksons. There was the icon (Michael Joseph Jackson) and the regular guy who cried and laughed and bled just like all of us (Michael Joe Jackson).

Perhaps we really were saying goodbye to the King of Pop. This could be why so much emphasis was put on This Is It as being MJ's "final creative project"...his final work AS the King of Pop.

Hence also the CROWN on his casket. Michael wished to bury the King Of Pop.

Just because nobody physically died doesn't mean we weren't really saying goodbye to someone...

"Discover the man you never knew".

We only knew Michael Joseph Jackson - the King of Pop.

We are just getting to know the man we never knew, Michael Joe Jackson.

Michael Joe Jackson is more than a singer and dancer. He is more than what the media showed us and what he showed us himself. While Michael Joseph Jackson, the King of Pop, was busy moonwalking and wowing audiences, Michael Joe Jackson - the remarkable human being - was busy out-researching and out-thinking everyone who thought they knew him.

Perhaps Michael Joseph Jackson changed the face of music. But, by God, Michael Joe Jackson is going to change the world.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

August 25, 2010, 05:27:09 AM
Jackilovesmichael...This is absolutely brillantly well thought out and so to the point.It certainly  seems to make so much sense when written out so clearly,and lets not forget what Jermaine said at the UCLA on the 25th June 2009..My brother Michael Jackson ''The Legendary King Of Pop"passed away.This is such an amazing journey.A great adventure Michael and I will be here all the way.Cheers xxxooo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 25, 2010, 09:15:13 AM
Quote from: "breakodawn"
Jackilovesmichael...This is absolutely brillantly well thought out and so to the point.It certainly  seems to make so much sense when written out so clearly,and lets not forget what Jermaine said at the UCLA on the 25th June 2009..My brother Michael Jackson ''The Legendary King Of Pop"passed away.This is such an amazing journey.A great adventure Michael and I will be here all the way.Cheers xxxooo

Thanks! And yes I thought of Jermaine's statement after writing my post. It was almost as if he put emphasis on the "King of Pop" part, which is to be expected for someone so famous. But, it seems this middle name theory fits every senerio I've come across so far. And to me, it's the theory that makes most sense without getting into the headache of doubles and twins (although I haven't ruled those out yet). I've discovered that a lot of mysteries in life are a lot more simple than we let them be....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

curls

August 25, 2010, 09:33:40 AM
jacilovesmichael, yes, I think you've hit the nail right on the head! You put together many of my own thoughts. I'm pretty certain we've seen the last of the King of Pop, and as amazing as he was, I get the feeling the other side of MJ is even more awesome!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 25, 2010, 09:51:26 AM
Quote from: "curls"
jacilovesmichael, yes, I think you've hit the nail right on the head! You put together many of my own thoughts. I'm pretty certain we've seen the last of the King of Pop, and as amazing as he was, I get the feeling the other side of MJ is even more awesome!

I get the same feeling  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 26, 2010, 06:15:55 AM
Jacilovesmichael...This is why a Doctor didn't announce the "death".There is no way they could say Michael Jackson "The King Of Pop" as "died",wouldn't that sound strange.We certainly have to dig very deep to find the truth in this amazing web of illusion.I am certainly discovering the man I never new.I do hope that he has outsmarted all of those who have used him for their own gain.Cheers xxxoooo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pepper

August 26, 2010, 08:48:58 PM

Michael Jackson's death: Jermaine Jackson speaks
June 25, 2009 |  6:52 pm

"At a brief news conference in the auditorium of the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center this evening,  Jermaine Jackson sighed audibly several times before addressing reporters.

“This is hard,” he said softly. “My brother, the legendary King of Pop, passed away on Thursday, June 25, 2009 at 2:26 p.m.... It is believed he passed away of cardiac arrest.”

"...UCLA officials did not say anything about Michael Jackson.

“We’re respecting the family’s wishes
with respect to the patients’ privacy,” said hospital spokeswoman Roxanne Moster..."

----------------------------------

--Jermaine says about "the legendary King of Pop" - "it is believed" he passed away.

---UCLA officials DID NOT SAY ANYTHING about Michael Jackson.  (This is true.  When Jermaine was introduced at the press conference, the UCLA guy never said the name of "Michael Jackson".  He mentioned a "Mr. Jackson", but if you watch the video he seems to be referring to Jermaine.)

Video Link - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

---"we're respecting the family's wishes (they don't want us to say anything!!)

The hospital's media relations representatives worked with Jackson's family to arrange an announcement to the press in a downstairs auditorium. There were some anxious moments as crowds of journalists and fans gathered in front of the medical center's main entrance waiting to be let in. More than a dozen hospital and campus media reps joined officers in guiding reporters downstairs five at a time, checking media credentials at the door and turning away fans. Reporters and bulky video cameras soon filled the space, and even though the room seats nearly 200, not all the media could fit.

"We all did our best to accommodate an unprecedented volume of reporters on campus due to the extraordinary level of interest in Michael Jackson's death," said Phil Hampton, assistant director of UCLA's Office of Media Relations.

Jackson's brother Jermaine confirmed the news already being reported. "The legendary King of Pop, Michael Jackson, passed away on Thursday, June 25, 2009, at 2:26 p.m. It is believed he suffered cardiac arrest in his home," he said. "A team of [UCLA] doctors, including emergency physicians and cardiologists, attempted to resuscitate him for a period of more than one hour but were unsuccessful."

--------------------------------
So all of these people from UCLA were there - 1)the hospital's media relations representatives, 2)more than a dozen hospital and campus media reps, 3)assistant director of UCLA's Office of Media Relations.

And WHO announced it??

Jackson's brother Jermaine confirmed the news already being reported.

Which is how Jermaine can say it.  The news has already been reported. And as Thome said, Jermaine will now read a statement.  "The legendary King of Pop, Michael Jackson, passed away on Thursday, June 25, 2009, at 2:26 p.m. It is believed he suffered cardiac arrest in his home." Jermaine doesn't say whether it is true or not.  He is reading "the statement" and repeating what "is believed" already.
[/u]

The legendary King of Pop has passed away.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions