Quote from: "heartphantom"
Why do you take all coming from Michael? Isn't this misleading? Maybe it's a new perspective because i wasn't part of your group and my mind is thinking separately. I don't think everything is pointed to the hoax. Especially not the things that destroy Michael's image. You make them look useful and i find it a bit unrealistic.

I'm going to agree with you. Why every single article should be coming from Michael? He can't possibly control all media reporters. I think that this is just another BS article from, well... not very bright person, who either personally doesn't like Michael or has nothing better do to than once again cover Michael's beautiful name with garbage rumors. I really doubt that Michael wants people to read these kind of things about him, he suffered enough from it, why do that again to himself? Doesn't make any sense to me.

L.O.V.E to all! :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

I still don't see how trying to prove Michael 's been a drug addict fits  in the hoax.
My point of view-this news brought to public again/ "let's make him look like a cocaine drug addict strategy" has nothing to do with the hoax and it can't be Michael's wish. It's nonsense for me.
Heartphantom - it might fit only if Michael comes back alive and kicking. Then, all of those people who believed this drug-crap-story will have to move out of this planet.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Oh no ... cocaine in his underwear I've never seen! Maybe they got the idea of dollars found in his underwear in Brazil!
Ouch ... how much shit we still have to read?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "bec"
I just realized why all the Murray team bashing Michael incidents. By making all these crazy accusations, Murray's lawyers are forcing the prosecution to have to vigorously defend Michael's character on Live National Television in front of a public audience of millions of people over a period of several weeks.

That is brilliant.

Aha YEP YEP. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "Kristina4LOVE"
Why do you take all coming from Michael? Isn't this misleading? Maybe it's a new perspective because i wasn't part of your group and my mind is thinking separately. I don't think everything is pointed to the hoax. Especially not the things that destroy Michael's image. You make them look useful and i find it a bit unrealistic.

I'm going to agree with you. Why every single article should be coming from Michael? He can't possibly control all media reporters. I think that this is just another BS article from, well... not very bright person, who either personally doesn't like Michael or has nothing better do to than once again cover Michael's beautiful name with garbage rumors. I really doubt that Michael wants people to read these kind of things about him, he suffered enough from it, why do that again to himself? Doesn't make any sense to me.

I have to disagree with you both. You say that Michael wouldn't like people to read these kind of crap about him, but I would like to ask you guys if you believe Murray is in on the hoax or not. Because if you believe that Murray is just a part of the script, we should take a look at the script where he belongs to. Michael chose to "die" because of proforol! Do you guys believe that someone else made the desicion about the way he was suppose to die? Because I don't. I do believe that Michael wrote this death script and IF he didn't want people to think that he was an addict, I think he would have chosen something else to die, don't you think? I'm not saying all these articles are coming from Michael himself and they do not need to but what we have seen during the hoax was, it has also a 'clearing MJ's name' policy. All of the things we hear about the trial is putting Michael into bad light and this is just one of them. And I do agree with Bec. Murray's team is going to blame Michael with every single issue they can find and after the trial with Michael's return, a legal and formal explanation of the hoax will be made by the FBI and Michael and this will be clearing MJ's name and proving that he was never an addict of any drugs. Michael is giving himself a HUGE chance to show the world who he really is. This sounds like a perfect plan to me. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PureLove"

I have to disagree with you both. You say that Michael wouldn't like people to read these kind of crap about him, but I would like to ask you guys if you believe Murray is in on the hoax or not. Because if you believe that Murray is just a part of the script, we should take a look at the script where he belongs to. Michael chose to "die" because of proforol! Do you guys believe that someone else made the desicion about the way he was suppose to die? Because I don't. I do believe that Michael wrote this death script and IF he didn't want people to think that he was an addict, I think he would have chosen something else to die, don't you think? I'm not saying all these articles are coming from Michael himself and they do not need to but what we have seen during the hoax was, it has also a 'clearing MJ's name' policy. All of the things we hear about the trial is putting Michael into bad light and this is just one of them. And I do agree with Bec. Murray's team is going to blame Michael with every single issue they can find and after the trial with Michael's return, a legal and formal explanation of the hoax will be made by the FBI and Michael and this will be clearing MJ's name and proving that he was never an addict of any drugs. Michael is giving himself a HUGE chance to show the world who he really is. This sounds like a perfect plan to me. :)

:P
This really is a great theory to us that we are of the hoax land! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

We will see at the trial coming soon if the theory is right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

This really hasnt anything to do with cocaine nor Michaels choice of underwear  ;) so not sure it belongs here, but thought id post it here as this topic concerns NOTW. A friend of mine works for their sister paper The Sun. The other week this friend commented on my Michael Jackson clock hanging on the wall of my shop, and another friend who was there at the time mentioned one of her friends on twitter was an MJ fan so innocentley without thinking i said to her 'ask your friend if she is a beLIEver or a soldier. my friend looked at me puzzled and i said dont worry if she is a true MJ fan she will know what i mean  8-) . The other freind suddenly took intrest in my convo and asked if i ever visited the MJ Hoax website, now this shocked me cos he is a 57 year old man who can only name one MJ song and thats Thriller!! lol. anyway faking naivety i laughed and said 'no of course not, i only know about the site from a report a while ago in the sun. so i innocently  :twisted: said how do you know about it, you dont work as a reporter, your the last person i would epext to know about a site like that adding a very faked sarcastic laugh for authenticity lol. he answered .. are you joking its one of the most watched sites on the net!!! to say i was shocked was an understatement but i kept my composure making it look as though it just didnt bother me or faze me ... but it got me thinking .. why is this site watched most when there are so many others out there?? ... one things for sure if it is true then im sure one of his collegues will certainly tell him about this post of mine  8-)
I didnt think it important .. well not that important at the time, and i just thought id share it with you. I know its random rambling but it makes you go hmmmmmmm when you read these sorts of stories dont it  :?
Anyway i'll keep you all informed if and when anything comes back to me from this post  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~*~*Shoot for the Moon ~ Even if you miss you land among the Stars*~*~
We only live once. Since we are given the gift of life, it should be a persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves, no matter what field of endeavour we choose\' .. Michael Jackson
Michael to me your not an icon nor a superstar .. your just a boy that this girl fell in love with a very long time ago.

Interesting story - please keep us informed if you find out any more. Thanks for sharing this with us. Blessings :)

Quote from: "Suzi~Ses~Its~Right"
This really hasnt anything to do with cocaine nor Michaels choice of underwear  ;) so not sure it belongs here, but thought id post it here as this topic concerns NOTW. A friend of mine works for their sister paper The Sun. The other week this friend commented on my Michael Jackson clock hanging on the wall of my shop, and another friend who was there at the time mentioned one of her friends on twitter was an MJ fan so innocentley without thinking i said to her 'ask your friend if she is a beLIEver or a soldier. my friend looked at me puzzled and i said dont worry if she is a true MJ fan she will know what i mean  8-) . The other freind suddenly took intrest in my convo and asked if i ever visited the MJ Hoax website, now this shocked me cos he is a 57 year old man who can only name one MJ song and thats Thriller!! lol. anyway faking naivety i laughed and said 'no of course not, i only know about the site from a report a while ago in the sun. so i innocently  :twisted: said how do you know about it, you dont work as a reporter, your the last person i would epext to know about a site like that adding a very faked sarcastic laugh for authenticity lol. he answered .. are you joking its one of the most watched sites on the net!!! to say i was shocked was an understatement but i kept my composure making it look as though it just didnt bother me or faze me ... but it got me thinking .. why is this site watched most when there are so many others out there?? ... one things for sure if it is true then im sure one of his collegues will certainly tell him about this post of mine  8-)
I didnt think it important .. well not that important at the time, and i just thought id share it with you. I know its random rambling but it makes you go hmmmmmmm when you read these sorts of stories dont it  :?
Anyway i'll keep you all informed if and when anything comes back to me from this post  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Quote from: "AnaMarcia"

:P
This really is a great theory to us that we are of the hoax land! ;)

I agree - there is strong evidence that this hoax is in part a clean-up of Michaels name, a "revealing" of who Michael really is, and a TAKEOVER or TAKE-BACK of everything that's been ripped away from Michael.

There have been several times where stories came out about Michael's sexual preference, whether Michael was the real father of his children, etc., etc., and people became very angry that these stories were coming out saying they degraded Michael's name and were disrespectful. However, if they don't come out, how can they be addressed? How else would this be brought up in order for the truth to be told? I was excited when these stories came out because it gave chance for the truth to come out. And the truth will be in Michael's favor, rest assured.

For instance, it sounds like some believe that the cocaine in his underwear is truth. But, there are two things about that cocaine - 1) it was shown that it wasn't in Michael blood and 2) there is reason to believe the evidence was planted.

14.   Underwear & Cocaine (full text)

Mr. Jackson’s underwear was found in a laundry bag, along with the bed sheets (discussed in section 13 above). This underwear had bloodstain and cocaine. A forensic lab for the Prosecution tested this underwear. No cocaine, however, was found in the blood.

Mr. Jackson has vitiligo. A medical injection he receives causes him to dispense blood. The underwear with the bloodstains reflects the fact.

It is unknown how and why the cocaine was found on the underwear. It may be evidence of contamination. In the alternative, someone may have brought cocaine during a fundraising party at Neverland in September 2003, where hundreds of people, including well-known celebrities, were present.

In short, neither the underwear nor the cocaine found on the underwear (and not in Mr. Jackson’s blood) has probative value to any of the charged crimes in this case.

Mentioning these items of irrelevant and extraneous factors will only inflame the jurors and prejudice Mr. Jackson’s rights to a fair trial. Thus, any reference (direct or indirect and oral or written) to the underwear or cocaine should be precluded under Sections 210 and 352”.
Cocaine !?

The test was made in a forensic lab for the Prosecution. If it was only on the fabric but not in the blood the worst conclusion we can arrive at is that it was in MJ’s possession but he wasn’t taking it. He was never taking it as the traces of cocaine would remain in blood for a substantial period of time and once someone gets addicted to cocaine he has to take it regularly as it is awfully habit-forming.

Here is some scientific information about how cocaine is tested and found in the body: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

DEFENSE

January 18, 2005
Notice of Motion and Motion in Limine to Exclude Fourteen (14) items of irrelevant evidence (“Motion of Limine Group #1)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

”…. on January 28, 2005 … defendant  M.J.Jackson (Mr. Jackson) will move the Court for an order excluding any reference … to the following 14 irrelevant and extraneous evidence at trial:

1.   “Baby dangling”
2.   Cosmetic or plastic surgery
3.   Lyrics from Mr. Jackson’s songs
4.   Bankruptcy filed by M.Jackson’s family
5.   Al Malnik’s alleged ties to mobsters
6.   Brothel allegedly owned by Dieter Weisner
7.   Scott Peterson’s case
8.   Mark Geragos’s website
9.   Ray Chandler’s book entitled “All that Glitters”
10. Victor Gutierrez’s book entitled “Michael Jackson was my Lover”
11.  Attorney General’s Investigation of Mr. Jackson’s injury
12.  Items Seized by Henry Vaccaro
13.  DNA of Anyone other than Mr. Jackson, and

14.  Underwear and Cocaine.

The preclusion of these items of evidence is based on the following two grounds,
First, they are irrelevant under Evidence Code Section 210 because they have no tendency in reason to prove or disprove any disputed fact that is of consequence to the determination of this action.
Second, even if relevant, they nevertheless much be excluded under Evidence Code Section 352 because the probative value of such evidence is substantially outweighed by the danger of prejudice, undue consumption of court time, and confusion of the jury. [ ]

Thomas Mesereau, Susan C.Yu, Robert M.Sanger, Brian Oxman
Attorneys for Mr. Michael Jackson
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

In addition to the post above, I'd like to say that I believe this hoax in part has been about setting the record straight - I just feel that to be true.

One by one these rumors that followed Michael throughout his life are being brought up. And even though it's uncomfortable for us, it's necessary, in order for it to be brought to the light and exposed for what it really is. Think about all of the things that haunted Michael over the years - all of those suspicions are being brought up in order for the real story to be told.

Hang on - it's probably going to get bumpier as we go along but rest assured Michael will come out of this with his dignity in tact. And he won't be the one trying to convince people. It will be in the truth itself that cannot be ignored.

I believe that the world has had a real awakening when it comes to the character assassination of Michael Jackson. Just look at how the general population respond to his name now as compared to before June 25, 2009. But there is still more work to be done before Michael gets the vindication he deserves. The world is paying attention and they will be watching this trial and even those that think Michael is dead will learn who the real Michael Jackson is. And it will be for the good.

Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Of course Murray is in on the hoax! :D He is the main star of a movie  :lol: I love your theory Purelove and i've noticed before as all of you guys did that CM's lawyers are making those ridiculous defence theories which put Michael in a bad light. And i'm sure that they are all just following Michael's script. And as i said before on this thread that this article made me laugh, A LOT!
And in my previous comment i said that not every single article should be from Michael and i see you agree with me on that. Plus we are talking about this specific article which is plain BS and it's written in a bad manner, so i don't really see any disagreements between us  :D

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

I can't help it.....gematria game time:

50 = cocaine, June
(more too, these just stood out to me)
What a coincidence!

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

Of course Murray is in on the hoax! :D He is the main star of a movie  :lol: I love your theory Purelove and i've noticed before as all of you guys did that CM's lawyers are making those ridiculous defence theories which put Michael in a bad light. And i'm sure that they are all just following Michael's script. And as i said before on this thread that this article made me laugh, A LOT!
And in my previous comment i said that not every single article should be from Michael and i see you agree with me on that. Plus we are talking about this specific article which is plain BS and it's written in a bad manner, so i don't really see any disagreements between us  :D

We disagree about this; you say:
I really doubt that Michael wants people to read these kind of things about him, he suffered enough from it, why do that again to himself?

but I say:
Michael chose to "die" because of proforol! I do believe that Michael wrote this death script and IF he didn't want people to think that he was an addict, I think he would have chosen something else to die, don't you think?

Shortly I'm saying that he doesn't care what people would think about him, or would think if he was an addict because the Truth will prevail sooner or later and everyone will learn it.[/b] :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

10. Victor Gutierrez’s book entitled “Michael Jackson was my Lover”

My comment has nothing to do with the topic,.. but this man is the worst shit and garbage i have seen in my life :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions