PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "Kristina4LOVE"
I didn't want to say it before, because not a lot of people believe in psychics, but i very much do.
Ok so here is the story.
I met one psychic lady from Sudan only 2 weeks ago. So we were just talking about things, actually she was the one who was telling me A LOT of things about my life. And i was blown on how everything she said was correct, she also told me that i'm thinking WAY TOO MUCH about something and that my head is very heavy, more specifically she said that i'm thinking about some man which i never saw or talked to personally. Of course i figured out that it's Michael Jackson. But then i took conversation in another direction, because i was shy talking to her about Michael :oops:. But in the end of our conversation i couldn't resist, i did ask her: "Is Michael Jackson alive ?". She started laughing, but then she said:"That's a question i didn't expect! YES HE IS!" and right at that time somebody came in and i didn't have a chance to ask anything else regarding Michael, but her answer made my day! :D I wish i could see her again, but it's not possible due to a certain situation  :cry:.
And let me tell you that she is a pretty old lady and i really doubt that she is a hoax investigator! :lol:

L.O.V.E to all!

That's very interesting. Thank you for sharing it with us. I do believe that there are some gifted people who can see things. That old lady is obviously one of them. Do you have a chance to visit her again? :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "Kristina4LOVE"
I didn't want to say it before, because not a lot of people believe in psychics, but i very much do.
Ok so here is the story.
I met one psychic lady from Sudan only 2 weeks ago. So we were just talking about things, actually she was the one who was telling me A LOT of things about my life. And i was blown on how everything she said was correct, she also told me that i'm thinking WAY TOO MUCH about something and that my head is very heavy, more specifically she said that i'm thinking about some man which i never saw or talked to personally. Of course i figured out that it's Michael Jackson. But then i took conversation in another direction, because i was shy talking to her about Michael :oops:. But in the end of our conversation i couldn't resist, i did ask her: "Is Michael Jackson alive ?". She started laughing, but then she said:"That's a question i didn't expect! YES HE IS!" and right at that time somebody came in and i didn't have a chance to ask anything else regarding Michael, but her answer made my day! :D I wish i could see her again, but it's not possible due to a certain situation  :cry:.
And let me tell you that she is a pretty old lady and i really doubt that she is a hoax investigator! :lol:

L.O.V.E to all!

Hebrew 13:3  Be not forgetful to entertain strangers, for thereby some have intertained angles unawares  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

son

Quote from: "libra8"
Tarot reading is my fortay / I'm professional psychic.

In the past, I've seen in my cards much of what Psychic Jane has said in this video.

Nothing shes saying surprises me.

What do you think of other psychics (or tarot card readers) who are certain that MJ is dead and they have channeled him? (Personally, I don't trust any of y'all  :? , nothing personal though  :oops: . I just want to know your opinion.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Because genuine psychics are always the ones you agree with. lolol/
Just a joke.
i asked  a psychic from a tv channel if Michael is alive and said he's dead. I've dismissed his knowledge right away. fake. lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

This is some POWERFUL STUFF:)  party/  
The video felt real and honest to me!
Michael Jackson is getting himself together, he is healing himself from his health problems or addictions that he might have had. He is also clearing out all of those unhealthy beings from  his life.  
After he is well and strong and his name self respect and dignity is back 100% I feel he will return respect/
Thank you for sharing!
Love you all and stay strong! bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Take a look at the comments from this you tube video when you have time. Pretty interesting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

suspicious mind

Quote from: "finfin"
That is very interesting @libra8 thank you very much for posting what you see in the Tarot cards, it is great to have you here to give another perspective
In the cards, Murrays manslaughter trial looks to be a distraction from whats really happening behind the scenes. Like a smoke & mirror screen, magic if you will.  
This reminds me of what Teddy Riley said on Twitter in January 2011 when asked about the trial

@PureLove said on this thread
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

YouAreLove77
@TeddyRiley1 any comments about Murray's trial??

TeddyRiley1
@YouAreLove77 smoke screen.

Also @libra8 please can you elaborate further about what you said?
Theres a very dark negative manipulating energy behind all of this that needs to be resolved... its an energy that repeats until its removed or moves on.
It sounds scary   :shock:

Its a heavy dark energy of negative manipulation. Methods range from tears to fists, from threats of abandonment and financial deprivation to addiction. The first step to freedom for one who is victim is to face the problem and the fact that it cant be wished or hoped away. Then, one must seek help, over and over again, until they have the strength and resources to break away. Its a hitting bottom, however there is hope becuz when the bottom is hit there is only one way to go and that is up.

Just some the meanings:...Victory of materialism. Slavery. Subordination. Bondage. Bad outside influence or advice. Black Magic. Violence. Addiction. Emotional & or Physical abuse. Overcoming one's fears. Perception of the inner demon. Throwing off shackles.
[/b][/i][/u]

so you are saying the dark energy could concern any one or even a combination of these things and then some?  do you re read from time tio time to see if there are changes?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

libra8

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
That is very interesting @libra8 thank you very much for posting what you see in the Tarot cards, it is great to have you here to give another perspective
In the cards, Murrays manslaughter trial looks to be a distraction from whats really happening behind the scenes. Like a smoke & mirror screen, magic if you will.  
This reminds me of what Teddy Riley said on Twitter in January 2011 when asked about the trial

YouAreLove77

TeddyRiley1

Theres a very dark negative manipulating energy behind all of this that needs to be resolved... its an energy that repeats until its removed or moves on.

Its a heavy dark energy of negative manipulation. Methods range from tears to fists, from threats of abandonment and financial deprivation to addiction. The first step to freedom for one who is victim is to face the problem and the fact that it cant be wished or hoped away. Then, one must seek help, over and over again, until they have the strength and resources to break away. Its a hitting bottom, however there is hope becuz when the bottom is hit there is only one way to go and that is up.

Just some the meanings:...Victory of materialism. Slavery. Subordination. Bondage. Bad outside influence or advice. Black Magic. Violence. Addiction. Emotional & or Physical abuse. Overcoming one's fears. Perception of the inner demon. Throwing off shackles.
[/b][/i][/u]

so you are saying the dark energy could concern any one or even a combination of these things and then some?  do you re read from time tio time to see if there are changes?
The negative energy comes up when I do the cards around "whats going on behind the Murray trial" its behind the scenes. I think the negative energy is the reason why he hoaxed his death.

When I do cards around Murray, to my surprise he comes up positive which is opposite from what I feel when I see pictures & videos of him...he makes my blood run cold. IDK Maybe hes just a good actor.

When I lay the cards around Michael I dont see the negative energy. Michael comes up stronge & very positive. Maybe the reason the negative energy isnt around him is becuz whoever / whatever the negative energy is thinks hes dead so its not a threat to him now. In Michaels area of communication shows very stronge w/ various forms of communication, contracts etc but it also shows an end to communicating as it were in the past...so theres a rebirth & regenerating energy there. In other words hes still communicating but not the way he did in the past. IMO this makes sense becuz society thinks hes dead so obviously he cant communicate like he did in the past its just that it clarifies in the cards.

I dont reread Michael as a hobby or anything like that. But I will from time to time. The cards show a positive consistency & strength around MJ but like I said, his area of communication is no longer the way it was.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It\'s Black, It\'s White
It\'s Tough For You
To Get By

It\'s Black, It\'s White, Whoo

Libra, can you detach your emotions when reading, being such a delicate topic for you? Are you 100% sure that your heart does not set you the cards already to a certain interpretation?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "suspicious mind"

YouAreLove77

TeddyRiley1

[/b][/i][/u]

The negative energy comes up when I do the cards around "whats going on behind the Murray trial" its behind the scenes. I think the negative energy is the reason why he hoaxed his death.

When I do cards around Murray, to my surprise he comes up positive which is opposite from what I feel when I see pictures & videos of him...he makes my blood run cold. IDK Maybe hes just a good actor.[/b][/i][/u][/color]
When I lay the cards around Michael I dont see the negative energy. Michael comes up stronge & very positive. Maybe the reason the negative energy isnt around him is becuz whoever / whatever the negative energy is thinks hes dead so its not a threat to him now. In Michaels area of communication shows very stronge w/ various forms of communication, contracts etc but it also shows an end to communicating as it were in the past...so theres a rebirth & regenerating energy there. In other words hes still communicating but not the way he did in the past. IMO this makes sense becuz society thinks hes dead so obviously he cant communicate like he did in the past its just that it clarifies in the cards.

I dont reread Michael as a hobby or anything like that. But I will from time to time. The cards show a positive consistency & strength around MJ but like I said, his area of communication is no longer the way it was.
i was going to ask you about murry . that is interesting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "heartphantom"
Libra, can you detach your emotions when reading, being such a delicate topic for you? Are you 100% sure that your heart does not set you the cards already to a certain interpretation?

hi there :) i think what libra8 said about murry is a fairly good indicator that she is able to seperate emotions from reading. she on a personal level doesn't like him but gets positive energy from the readings. jmo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I loved the interview it seems very sincere to me. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions