PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Being realistic
May 01, 2011, 06:04:16 PM
[youtube:2kn1lfzr]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwTIbAPcoDk[/youtube:2kn1lfzr]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

finfin

Re: Being realistic
May 01, 2011, 06:21:56 PM
Thank you PureLove this is a quick reminder of why we are here and a simple list of the clues and the pic of Michael is hot  mj_dance/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

suspicious mind

May 01, 2011, 06:31:47 PM
Quote from: "finfin"
Thank you PureLove this is a quick reminder of why we are here and a simple list of the clues and the pic of Michael is hot mj_dance/

where does this pic come from i do like it , i wouldn't say it is hot  ;) mostly because i am too old for hot  :oops: but it is a nice pic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Yulia

May 02, 2011, 06:32:40 AM
there IS an official AR. I don't get why this person says there's no offcial AR when we all saw it and it has all the stamps on it. This is really not being realistical
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 02, 2011, 08:59:01 AM
Quote from: "Yulia"
there IS an official AR. I don't get why this person says there's no offcial AR when we all saw it and it has all the stamps on it. This is really not being realistical

Yes, there is a report that is being passed off as official. However, it's full of mistakes if that was Michael on the table they were doing the autopsy on. I think that is what she's referring to - yes, misleading for sure. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Yulia

May 02, 2011, 11:57:26 AM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

Yes, there is a report that is being passed off as official. However, it's full of mistakes if that was Michael on the table they were doing the autopsy on. I think that is what she's referring to - yes, misleading for sure. Blessings.

Yes, but do we have a proof that it is just  "passed off as official"? and that it's full of mistakes? - based upon that almost none of us has a medical knowledge, we cannot say it's full of mistakes just because we think it is. We also have to prove what we say with factual examples related to usual medical proceedings and no one did this so far. But they say there are mistakes. And I didn't see anyone show any of these so far. Just saying that it is full of mistakes doesn't prove it so. We don't have medical knowledge, I don't have, so we can't say things we don't know anything about and more to state them as the one who made the video did.As it would have been  declared by a qualified doctor that the AR is not official and full of mistakes.

Remember that this AR can be very well real, of a real dead person, and that it is very possible to  be more than a document "passed off as official" just because there a too little possibility that among Michael's fans to be coroners or at least persons from the medical field, as to spot the possible mistakes on it.

What I always tried to say, is that everyone should stick as real as possible as to not go far from reality and build up our theories based on our "I think". We should always remember this
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

son

May 02, 2011, 01:15:08 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

Yes, but do we have a proof that it is just  "passed off as official"? and that it's full of mistakes? - based upon that almost none of us has a medical knowledge, we cannot say it's full of mistakes just because we think it is. We also have to prove what we say with factual examples related to usual medical proceedings and no one did this so far. But they say there are mistakes. And I didn't see anyone show any of these so far. Just saying that it is full of mistakes doesn't prove it so. We don't have medical knowledge, I don't have, so we can't say things we don't know anything about and more to state them as the one who made the video did.As it would have been  declared by a qualified doctor that the AR is not official and full of mistakes.

Remember that this AR can be very well real, of a real dead person, and that it is very possible to  be more than a document "passed off as official" just because there a too little possibility that among Michael's fans to be coroners or at least persons from the medical field, as to spot the possible mistakes on it.

What I always tried to say, is that everyone should stick as real as possible as to not go far from reality and build up our theories based on our "I think". We should always remember this

There are hoax believers with medical knowledge (either through practice or personal research) who led the rest of us to believe that the AR is fraudulent. Though I agree we should do our own research and draw our own conclusions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions