bec

Re: TIAI May 1
May 02, 2011, 07:59:04 PM
I think it is a hoax court. No charges were read out loud and we have no evidence that Murray was ever arrested.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
May 02, 2011, 08:02:41 PM
Quote from: "wishingstar"
PureLove said:" A question to debunk my theory:

If everyone doesn't know about the hoax, didn't they realize something weird is going on with all the toys in the courtroom?"

Is it possible that these toys we are seeing were photoshopped into the pictures? Why?  I have no clue.  I just don't really believe anything is what it is.  The toys in the courtroom just do not fit a real court.

The toys were there, in the courtroom. People who were inside the courtroom like MJHoaxLive (Twiggy) reported about the toys. They're not photoshopped.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 02, 2011, 08:11:02 PM
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
Quote from: "heartphantom"
1. TS, i hope i am not asking too much but did you know about this long delay?

This is not a multilevel game, it's our life. If it were for a game i wouldn't have lost important things in my real life in these 2 years. Not for a game. And i don't need to be re-educated either, neither taught and learnt how to think. I just want to know if Michael is okay and if he will ever return. That's all. I can take care of myself and my own education in my real life. Here i am for Michael, not for me.

GREAT post.  I agree..but I DO realize, that IF genuine, how could TS tell us or make us believe him?  I think we need to just go with the flow.  Take what we can from him, analyze his info and the info we get from him and see if it works.  So far, some solutions are solid.  Right?  I don't think we'll get what we want from him nor can  we.  

I think TS didn't know about the delay of the trial because he just wrote that we were very close to the end which is now seems too far away. About the issue if TS can make us believe that he is an insider, there's only one option. I wrote it a year ago. We decide for a secret code and someone PMs it to TS and TS asks the Jacksons to make a tweet with the code we chose. One of the Jacksons make the tweet and BAM! It's that simple to be sure that he has an inside info. When I first wrote it, people told me that TS didn't need to prove anything. But I think after 2 years and after the delayed trial, when our hopes and patience are getting lost, I think we NEED to learn if we have a genuine source.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

May 02, 2011, 08:21:56 PM
Ain't gonna happen purelove. He doesn't have to and he won't because even if people are questioning and disgruntled, they are still going to keep checking TS posts to see if their current opinion regarding him proves true. So moot point.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 02, 2011, 08:35:01 PM
TS....me again...griping again...sorry.  I do SOOOO appreciate you help, and I DO understand your position, as you state it to be in regards to this hoax/sting.
But, TS, honestly, today has sent some of our members into depression and despair.
I'm really hoping that you can ease them...help with some sort of reaffirmation...give them something to hold onto.  They feel hopeless and like their world is being yanked from them.
You say you cannot reveal more than you do, but I really hope you can find a way to help my new FANily here...they, we all love Michael and want to help and understand.
If you can help them...please find a way...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

May 02, 2011, 08:35:56 PM
TS wrote: We also know that for years the FBI investigated MJ, and the pedophile claim; but they found nothing against MJ. Could it be that in the process of this investigation, the FBI found evidence of corruption in the LA prosecution and the MJ trial? Could it be that as a result, the FBI in cooperation with MJ decided to make the LA court system the focus of a sting operation? Please remember that the “top priority” of the FBI is “public corruption” in government agencies; and their investigation specifically includes “verdicts handed down in courts”
{http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investigate/corruption}.

We must remember the ferocious hunting by the Tom Sneddon district attorney evidence of falsification of evidence by the Prosecutor and the LAPD, which was reflected in the own summary of the case, and the contribution of the media sowing doubt as to his innocence.
Journalist William Wagener has denounced the case of the manufacture of the evidence and corruption in this and other cases before the superior court of Santa Maria. Also that laws were changed so that certain judges were re-elected without choice, so that could help the accusations to Michael.
The also speaks of the case of Murray the trial will be done so that no one come out sharp and explains the corruption of judges in the State of California, compared with the case of 2005. There are people who have accused Sneddon of attempting to ruin their careers or their political campaigns manufactured evidence.

The trial of 2005 is the worst episode in the life of Michael, that damage to the today still persists thanks to the media, which is reason enough to want to expose these corrupt, ..sufficient reason for revenge
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 02, 2011, 08:37:08 PM
Quote from: "RK"
Ain't gonna happen purelove. He doesn't have to and he won't because even if people are questioning and disgruntled, they are still going to keep checking TS posts to see if their current opinion regarding him proves true. So moot point.

There will be no need to question about his credibility no more if he does the thing I wrote. He doesn't have to but we NEED it so badly, especially right now! I'm not saying the hoax has been made according to our needs but after 2 years I believe that most of us lost our patience. And we need something to motive us again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 02, 2011, 09:00:00 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
TS wrote: We also know that for years the FBI investigated MJ, and the pedophile claim; but they found nothing against MJ. Could it be that in the process of this investigation, the FBI found evidence of corruption in the LA prosecution and the MJ trial? Could it be that as a result, the FBI in cooperation with MJ decided to make the LA court system the focus of a sting operation? Please remember that the “top priority” of the FBI is “public corruption” in government agencies; and their investigation specifically includes “verdicts handed down in courts”
{http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investigate/corruption}.

We must remember the ferocious hunting by the Tom Sneddon district attorney evidence of falsification of evidence by the Prosecutor and the LAPD, which was reflected in the own summary of the case, and the contribution of the media sowing doubt as to his innocence.
Journalist William Wagener has denounced the case of the manufacture of the evidence and corruption in this and other cases before the superior court of Santa Maria. Also that laws were changed so that certain judges were re-elected without choice, so that could help the accusations to Michael.
The also speaks of the case of Murray the trial will be done so that no one come out sharp and explains the corruption of judges in the State of California, compared with the case of 2005. There are people who have accused Sneddon of attempting to ruin their careers or their political campaigns manufactured evidence.

The trial of 2005 is the worst episode in the life of Michael, that damage to the today still persists thanks to the media, which is reason enough to want to expose these corrupt, ..sufficient reason for revenge

UMMM....THAT'S what I've been saying!!!!  I said it all over this forum and the chat!!  We need to wake up..but, it don't just start with Sneddon...he's the little guy.  Look beyond him.  With Michael..it's easy to see beyond Sneddon.  We KNOW where the coverup came from.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 02, 2011, 09:03:42 PM
All we need is his thoughts about the trial. Why the delayed? Did the death of Bin Laden affected the plan? Just tell us something TS. That's all...  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Your life is like a ship. You're the captain of it. The way you steer it is the way that it is going to go.” ~ Michael Jackson

May 02, 2011, 09:06:15 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "RK"

There will be no need to question about his credibility no more if he does the thing I wrote. He doesn't have to but we NEED it so badly, especially right now! I'm not saying the hoax has been made according to our needs but after 2 years I believe that most of us lost our patience. And we need something to motive us again.

You tell me, there is NO way that TS can give an affirmation to authenticity?  Really?  Not one thing that we can say "WOW he was right"?  I think PureLove is right...
TS look at her idea..modify it if needed.  Or...give us something to ponder as you do and let us see that you are correct.  Like I've said...this is effecting people who love Michael...they need hope...
We realize you don't have to help the group hold on...or trust either...but Michael is about loving his fans and some have taken about all they can without walking, and 2 years is a lot of love.  
I'm sure YOU can figure out something...  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

May 02, 2011, 10:03:18 PM
Maybe boycotting the TIAI threads will encourage him to respond. He always seems to pop up once people stop posting/reading his 35+ page threads. Maybe no one should post or read them until he posts some answers.

Hey! It worked for civil rights....maybe it will work for hoax rights? Just a thought......

rr/ (I will cooly walk away now with my Afro and shades on......anyone joining?  rr/  Don't forget your Afro and shades.....you will look cool walking away then.)
[/color]  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

May 02, 2011, 10:15:07 PM
If advertisment was on this forum, i could swear TS is just trying to keep us here mj_bad/
Souza tol me in the chatroom: "im not ts i dont know everything".
Members are not that stupid , they have discovered the hoax in the first place and manipulation is insulting.
Anyways
PureLove, you idea is very nice and easy. And of course it's important to know (not WHO is TS, but WHERE does his knowledge come from. KNOWING FACTS OR ASSUMING - one changes everything. I want to know who's telling us we've made progress, because only a person who has the correct answers is entitled to lead us and create us hope. If not, better don't depress everyone just like today when it was obvious TS is not in the know.

Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 10:27:31 PM by heartphantom
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

MJhasSpoken

May 02, 2011, 10:16:55 PM
It's like a domino effect...as soon as we found out the trial was delayed (which wasn't even a suprise to us) everything all fell down...we just need to relax...this could of been part of the plan, maybe TS knew this all along...but I agree TS needs to give us some answers, I still believe TS knows more than he is letting on...he definetly holding some things back...where do we go from here?

If TS doesn't answer soon I guess it means it's time to give up...joke

But I have to say I am upset that the trial us delayed if it is happening...MJ I knew you played hard but I didn't know you were this cruel...I'm sorry but I feel better saying what I think even if it doesn't sound so nice.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 02, 2011, 10:34:56 PM
Thing with TS started before , the delay is just the drop that fills the cup.
anwefan, totally agree with you but you can't keep members away.
there will always have the good old back up: TS knew but didn't/couldn't tell. Even when he actually says the opposite.  crash/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
May 02, 2011, 10:43:37 PM
This is a reminder of what happened to Elvis Presley's dr.  since the parallels are the same.  I believe it took 4 years before the doctor was even convicted...........I can't post the video, but the link is here.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions