all4loveandbelieve

Re: Trial will be delayed
May 03, 2011, 08:44:35 AM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "bec"
MJ is not dead. That is clear. But my patience is.

Exactly! I do not believe a return with the CDS next year. That is not possible. Is he ever going to come back? Not so sure anymore. I'm so much depressed.

PURELOVE NO DEPRESS PLEASE.. HE WILL COME BACK ON HIS OWN TERM. I WANT HIM BACK YESTERDAY BUT WE HAVE TO ALSO BE REALISTIC AND WAIT, I KNOW HOW EVERYONE FEELS IN THIS FORUM, I FEEL THE SAME BUT I SAY TO MYSELF HE WILL BE BACK AND WHEN HE DOES WE WILL PARTY... I THINK WE SHOULD ALL MEET IN L.A. AND PARTY  SO WE CAN MEET IN PERSON THAT WOULD BE AWESOME. BLESSINGS.   party/   party/
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

May 03, 2011, 08:57:49 AM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

Exactly! I do not believe a return with the CDS next year. That is not possible. Is he ever going to come back? Not so sure anymore. I'm so much depressed.

PURELOVE NO DEPRESS PLEASE.. HE WILL COME BACK ON HIS OWN TERM. I WANT HIM BACK YESTERDAY BUT WE HAVE TO ALSO BE REALISTIC AND WAIT, I KNOW HOW EVERYONE FEELS IN THIS FORUM, I FEEL THE SAME BUT I SAY TO MYSELF HE WILL BE BACK AND WHEN HE DOES WE WILL PARTY... I THINK WE SHOULD ALL MEET IN L.A. AND PARTY  SO WE CAN MEET IN PERSON THAT WOULD BE AWESOME. BLESSINGS.   party/   party/

Think a party would be perfect!!!  LA of course.  It'll be a huge trip for a lot of us..but with all these years invested....soooo worth it and sooo longed for :)  I'd go one way or another!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

May 03, 2011, 12:48:51 PM
Quote from: "fordtocarr"

Think a party would be perfect!!!  LA of course.  It'll be a huge trip for a lot of us..but with all these years invested....soooo worth it and sooo longed for :)  I'd go one way or another![/quote

Great, glad to see the spirit.. It will be a long trip for me too, but hey to celebrate the return of MJ anything.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

finfin

May 03, 2011, 05:38:14 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

hmmm is the media aware of "See you in July" ?  suspicious//  

Michael Jackson Death Trial: See You in September

Mon., May. 2, 2011 10:38 AM PDT by JOSH GROSSBERG

Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images
When it comes to getting his day in court, hopefully the fall will be it for Dr. Conrad Murray.

The long-awaited trial for Michael Jackson's physician, which was originally set to kick off next week with opening statements, has been moved to September after the Los Angeles judge presiding over the case granted a request for a delay from Murray's attorneys.

RELATED: Five Shocking Things Heard During the Michael Jackson Manslaughter Hearing

Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor declared he's suspending this week's jury screening process and dismissing all potential panelists who filled out lengthy questionnaires after the cardiologist's camp petitioned for the postponement, saying they needed more prep time to cross-examine prosecution expert witnesses.

In ruling on the motion filed over the weekend, His Honor said it was the fair thing to do so Team Murray could resolve all outstanding issues in mounting their defense. That includes countering testimony of a "preeminent anesthesiologist" whom the D.A. plans to call in order to show that the King of Pop could not have given himself propofol orally.

Pastor ordered Jackson's personal physician to stand trial in January on an involuntary manslaughter charge after Murray was accused of injecting the entertainer with a lethal dose of the sedative on June 25, 2009, resulting in Jackson's death.

Murray, who also had his medical license suspended, has pleaded not guilty.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

May 03, 2011, 07:54:19 PM
Quote from: "DREAMSandTRUTH"
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "iamamjbeliever"
1direction4MJ
Pastor now says jury selection will begin on Sept. 8 and opening statements will begin later that month.

michael is dead

NO HE IS NOT DEAD..

Thank you all4loveandbelieve. People, please have a little faith. It can't all happen like you expect...it's not in our control after all. Blessings :)
This is exactly why it is so hard, because it's not in our control at all but at the same time we are effected whether we want or not.
voiceforthesilent and all4loveandbelieve you guys are really nice that you want to make us feel better, I appreciate it, but for me this hoax is upsetting since the beginning. I can stay away from the hoax for shorter or longer periods, but it doesn't solve anything. Who knows, maybe we never will know what happened - as we are not in control, not in the know. We are just waiting and waiting and spending our energy and time with it.

Exactly spend your energy in more important stuff in your life. Yes Michael is important but we all do have a life, and we all do have a family and friends. Life is very short so enjoy every moment . Spend time with them go out to watch a movie. This hoax is upsetting for all of us, but yet entertainment. You have to admit some stuff are funny.  I feel bad for most of you who are losing faith and getting upset over this trial. How can there be a trial if noone has died??? Please explain??
Thank you all4loveandbelieve. You are very kind. And this is exactly I plan to do: spend less time with the hoax.
I just want to tell that I really don't find anything funny in this hoax. This forum is a nice place, we have fun here sometimes, but it's not because this hoax is partly funny (I mean for me it's not), it's because we need to relax sometimes.
Probably noone died, but we cannot be 100% sure, we don't know it, we just think/believe/hope that Michael is alive. But we don't know. The later Michael comes back (if he ever does) the later we will know the truth.
Okay, maybe there will be no trial and he will come back before September, but maybe he won't come back ever.
I should care about Michael much less - then I could feel better, relax. But as I want the best for him, I just can't be so calm and patient because who knows what is going on. Again we can't be sure he is alive, maybe this hoax is not Michael's hoax and some people are fooling with us. And if the last one is the case, then I don't want to be fooled for years.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 03, 2011, 09:59:41 PM
I have to say I was pretty bummed yesterday over this- then my head kicked in again.  I am wondering if the trial is indeed tied to the return now. Maybe, if it is not, and no trial will happen, this avoids screams about MJ taking the justice system "hostage" and spending taxpayers money (even if he is not- you know some people will howl about it).

So- we have heard so much about the trial...and there has been so much lunacy and over the top news about it- such as the "Murray wants a pig in court" news this Friday.  Well...maybe, the return will happen- and with the trail being pushed back, it (trial) never has to start.  But all the prelims and odd circumstances and evidences can still be part of the overall project.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

robd

May 04, 2011, 03:05:12 AM
I don't believe this trial was ever planned to take place, it's all just part of the show (you can't have a trial if the person isn't dead - lol!), July is the month MJ returns, by all accounts the 4th - independence day!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 14, 2011, 08:10:00 AM
I am trying to read up and understand.
Sorry for asking (there is a LOT of text on this forum) - may I just ask about the courtcase because I have difficulties wrapping my mind around it....

So this is just like a show with paid actors?
What I don´t get is - surely the lawyers and the judge and the Police are "real"? Or media would definitely find out.
Are they not involved in the hoax or do you think they are paid off?

Sorry, just curious but very grateful if you could help me understand :)))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

May 14, 2011, 08:21:14 AM
Quote from: "Gone too soon"
I am trying to read up and understand.
Sorry for asking (there is a LOT of text on this forum) - may I just ask about the courtcase because I have difficulties wrapping my mind around it....

So this is just like a show with paid actors?
What I don´t get is - surely the lawyers and the judge and the Police are "real"? Or media would definitely find out.
Are they not involved in the hoax or do you think they are paid off?

Sorry, just curious but very grateful if you could help me understand :)))

The only thing we know is that this is a hoax, we don't know if the trial will actually occur or not...we don't know who is involved or not (except for Dr Murray) and we don't know if the judge knows or lawyers or if they are paid or not....I hope this answer helps.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

May 14, 2011, 10:23:33 AM
i don't know what to think about the trial taking so long any more.
the casey anthony case has not gone to trial yet and it has been around 3 years. they are i guess just now staring to pick a jury. another one where i  can't figure out how they are gonna find one with all the publicity.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

bec

May 14, 2011, 10:28:05 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
i don't know what to think about the trial taking so long any more.
the casey anthony case has not gone to trial yet and it has been around 3 years. they are i guess just now staring to pick a jury. another one where i  can't figure out how they are gonna find one with all the publicity.

Yeah but Caley was also missing for a year and they lacked damning evidence to charge anyone for over a year and a half so it's apples n oranges.

It's hard to compare cases but one thing is for certain, delaying for 4 months because the prosecutor wants to spend family time over the summer is... odd.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Dafne

May 15, 2011, 12:40:13 AM
Where did they say that was the reason? They never said that. They said the reason for a delay is because they need to gather more evidence and put them all together.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

May 15, 2011, 01:01:25 AM
The reaosn for the delay is regarding evidence. The reason for 4 month delay is because the prosecutor doesn't want to be in court during the summer when his kid is with him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

May 15, 2011, 07:57:05 AM
The reaosn for the delay is regarding evidence. The reason for 4 month delay is because the prosecutor doesn't want to be in court during the summer when his kid is with him.

Now if that doesn’t say a mouthful… what does  penguin/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

May 15, 2011, 10:26:39 AM
I have always thought that the case of the Murder of MICHAEL JACKSON would be resolved in much more short term. I mean, come-on, we are talking about Michael Jackson! yet his case is going on even slower than if it was Jack Johnson, who sells ice-cream around the corner of the courthouse. fresse/
 How can one not believe this is a hoax after that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions