I just want to live my life at ease
Have some sense of peace
But every time I think it's safe
Monsters in the shadows show their face
Peering out from that dark place
I just want to be left alone
[...]

:(  :(

His poems and songs are just amazing, this one is heartbreaking. He does sound A LOT like Michael and he speaks of Michael in present tense! Here is a sweet story
Hey guys! I thought it would be nice to start a thread all about children since Michael loves children so much and I'm sure that many of you feel the same way, I know that I always enjoy hearing about anything related to children from all over the world. Maybe you have a touching story to share about a child or maybe you have helped a child in some special way or maybe you've done some charity work or maybe you have an inspiring photograph to share or a funny sweet one. It could be anything at all!

I think children are so important, they are little angels that God has planted seeds in to inspire us and bring us joy and it's our duty to take care of them and love them and show them that the world is not always a cruel place. It's our job as adults and parents to make the world a better place for generations to come. They truly deserve to have a thread dedicated to them, so this one's for the children.

I will start off with a couple of things. First one is an interesting story, which I will try to keep as brief as possible. I did some charity work years ago at a children's hospital and one of the patients there at the time was a little boy 5 years old. He had leukemia and his prognosis was not good at all to say the least. But he was a fighter for sure. I had never in my life seen so much perseverance and bravery coming from such a young child. He really touched my heart so deeply and his mother and I stayed in touch for some time and every time I would have a chance I would go and visit the boy and bring him toys and stuff, just anything to help lift his spirits and make him smile and stay strong, you know? Sometime the simplest things can make a world of difference to a child, it really can. Just a hug, a doll, a teddy bear, a balloon, a toy can go such a long way. So anyway the most amazing thing happened the other day! I found out that the boy is doing quite well and has been cancer free for many years now and he's a teenager now, almost a young adult. That made me sooooo happy, it brought me to tears. I had often thought about him over the years and wondered how he was doing or if he even made it through. And yes he sure did!  So I just wanted to share this positive story with you. Against all odds, this boy came out victorious and I think it's because of God and love and the power of prayer, he was always surrounded by so much love from his mother and his family and friends. My friends here on MJFC, let's stay strong for the children and always always love them. I love everyone here so much. Sorry about the long post!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

Re: IS THIS MICHAEL? NEW VOICE MESSAGE!
May 02, 2011, 09:06:44 PM
:shock:
His place should be AMONG US!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

May 02, 2011, 09:08:29 PM
Hi everybody. I am asking this with utmost love and respect. Please please stop PMing me. I am not Michael Jackson, okay? I am a fan just like everyone else here. It's not fair to make those assumptions or to PM me saying you know I'm this and that. You don't know, so please don't make those assumptions and let's put the rumors to rest. Some of my friends have gotten PMs as well from people asking them if I'm MJ. It's not fair to them to be harassed that way. I love you all very much, I really do. And I enjoy being here and being a part of this wonderful family but I've had to empty my inbox like a million times because of all the PMs so please understand, okay?

I only ask of you that you please respect my privacy as I do yours. Let's focus on being here for each other and giving some love and support instead who we are and what our names are, you know? Because really that's the most important thing.

Again I am not Michael Jackson. I am TimesRemembered, that's who I am.

Thank you, and God bless you all.
Love always,
TR
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

May 02, 2011, 09:10:51 PM
I feel the need to clarify a few things............

1. Michael is NOT (or "was" not, depending on your beLIEf) a drug addict, regardless of what they say.

2. Michael does (or "did") occasionally engage in drinking alcoholic beverages. This does not make him an alcoholic.

3. Just because someone doesn't eat a lot and is on the "thin" side does not make them an anorexic.

4. People who claim to "know" Michael and were "close" to him do NOT always tell the truth. They too are victims of the media mon$ter$. Just like that whole sensationalized fiasco BS about MJ "romancing a string of women in the back seat." NOT true at all. So he has a girlfriend in the back of the car with him..... and then maybe another friend (girl) at a different time..... so what? And now suddenly a couple girls become 100 girls? Please.

5. Another example is that bogus story about Michael's "rages" and "he is nothing like what he presents in public." Okay, I will give them that - the last part holds SOME truth but what performer IS the same in public as they are in private? Hmmm..... I can't think of one. Anger is a human emotion. Michael is human. But rages? No. And again that story was totally twisted and exaggerated. Michael did NOT smash that window and throw Bill's cell phone out in a "rage." He got upset (and rightfully so) and he did break the phone but there was no "window smashing" or "rages." Hmmm..... sounds to me like their own little fantasy of a music video.

6. Diane D., I have one thing to say to you...... STAY AWAY from Michael's family, especially his mother.

Keep watchin'...............
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 02, 2011, 09:13:48 PM
iane Diarrhea of Mouth Dimond, Harvey, Roger, Andrei, Gloria, Andrei, Jim, David..... where are you? Busy reporting more "FACTS" about MJ and his camp? Writing bogus articles? Books? Exploring with your tainted microscope every finger, eye, ear, hair, appendage, fiber, vial? Sending your so-called "undercover" reporters (which is kinda funny because I can smell 'em a mile away) halfway across the world to report more "news of the world" (you heard it here first, folks!).... or more "sightings of MJ".... Switzerland, Germany, Spain.... boy, he sure does travel fast! Or busy Photoshopping more pictures? Or you just plain SCARED?

Trust me, you WON'T find your target. Patience is a virtue. Don't rush it. Good things come to those who wait. STOP mucking it up with your jumpin' on the "in the know" bandwagon. You are NOT in the know. You never were. You never will be. UNTIL the time is right. And then you probably STILL won't get it right. Retire your pens, people. Stop writing garbage.

I won't even bother to say "keep watchin'".......... 'cause I know you will.

so TMZ is out if we trust this person.

TMZ with your make believe
Your show is an illusion
Harvey's mind is a delusion
He got tricks up his sleeve

Writing a little special somethin' --- in poetry form and believe me, it's not a love letter --- for Ms. Diamond, Harvey, TMZ et al, and all the other ignorant tabloid trash pen pushin' FOOLS.

That's total BS! Michael did not KNOW they didn't have the "proper permits" at the TIME the procedure was performed. He was under the impression that it had been taken care of --- LEGALLY --- and that his son was in good hands. The doctor notified him that the procedure could not be performed due to lack of permit at that TIME, so Michael told him to get an anesthesiologist (i.e. permit) or whatever they needed to get it done right. LIES LIES and more LIES! This is a very good (sad) example of HALF TRUTHS and distortions of the FACTS. If your son is crying and in pain would you not do whatever necessary to take his pain away? Would you not sedate him for a major dental procedure? Sorry tabloid trash pen pushers, but get your FACTS RIGHT before you REPORT ....... or keep your MOUTHS SHUT.

P.S. Just in case what I said gets misinterpreted, I just want everybody here to know that I'm not talking about YOU. My anger is directed at those ignorant fools -----> the tabloid trash pen pushers --- not you all. I love you guys. xo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 02, 2011, 09:36:50 PM
Quote from: "heartphantom"
:shock:
His place should be AMONG US!

I know!  bounce/

When did you register on that forum? Do you know what he thinks about us?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

May 02, 2011, 09:39:49 PM
I registered about  lolol/ 2 hours ago
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 02, 2011, 09:41:52 PM
I registered about  lolol/ 2 hours ago

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: same here!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 02, 2011, 09:50:48 PM
Can't find any opinion of his on this forum yet, you?. He seems playful, nice and not as serious and depresed as us  lolol/   Maybe we should ask him what he feels about our community. He seems easily pissed by every speculation so i doubt he loves us the  most. lolol/
sorry for the smiley abuse, i love them bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 02, 2011, 09:56:52 PM
By the way, if anyone on the Internet is Michael, it's him. Gut feeling. moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
May 02, 2011, 09:58:07 PM
I couldn't read his posts, I'm having a terrible migraine headache right now. So I would be appreciated if you guys can tell me if this person is a believer?  confused/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 02, 2011, 10:05:17 PM
Ok finished reading. Can't wait to see what you think.
Yes, a believer. This is what members call him, a believer, after being asked why does he always speak about Michael at present tense. He accuses harvey, TMZ of fooling people, acting like they are in the KNOW when in fact they are not, never were.
Stuf like that.
So sorry for your migraine, stay with lights off, go away fro the laptop and close your eyes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 02, 2011, 10:13:31 PM
Ok finished reading. Can't wait to see what you think.
Yes, a believer. This is what members call him, a believer, after being asked why does he always speak about Michael at present tense. He accuses harvey, TMZ of fooling people, acting like they are in the KNOW when in fact they are not, never were.
Stuf like that.
So sorry for your migraine, stay with lights off, go away fro the laptop and close your eyes.

I'm still not done with reading, some troubles with my interenet errrr
Ok you ask him what he thinks about our community, i'm shy lolol/
I LOVE new smilies too, can't get enough of it! michael-jackson/
Did you read thread "I'm watching you"? I can't stop laughing, TR is sooooooo funny and unbelievably shy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 02, 2011, 10:24:55 PM
TimesRemembered but sounds funny TR because we know why.
i have the download but you will not be able to hear if it's him or not
PureLove, you mean Peter pan from the webiste with that chatroom? Many believed it's him, i do not.

How did you get the download? It's still not working for me :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 02, 2011, 10:36:31 PM
You have to wait a little to see the countdown seconds. Don't get distracted by the new windows that opens. Just clickon the link and wait more and you will see what i'm talking about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal