Exclusive: 'Bin Laden Dead' Hoax Exposed

  • 9 Replies
  • 603 Views

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline iamamjbeliever

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 280
    • Show only replies by iamamjbeliever

Exclusive: 'Bin Laden Dead' Hoax Exposed

  • on: May 03, 2011, 11:40:52 AM
[youtube:1cuxl9qn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpBPVkpmoeg[/youtube:1cuxl9qn]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline jacilovesmichael

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 2474
    • Show only replies by jacilovesmichael

Re: Exclusive: 'Bin Laden Dead' Hoax Exposed

  • on: May 03, 2011, 12:07:52 PM
It's absolutely ridiculous and disturbing that the majority of people are buying this whole Bin Laden thing......we need to start thinking for ourselves!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.


Offline hesouttamylife

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 5393
    • Show only replies by hesouttamylife

Re: Exclusive: 'Bin Laden Dead' Hoax Exposed

  • on: May 03, 2011, 12:42:52 PM
This is 2012 propaganda everybody.  The government, the New World Order is set on staging events to look and feel as if the 2012 predictions are indeed happening.  Look around. Everything that is happening is being staged so as to make people believe that the world is actually going to end or collapse in 2012.  We are being strategically terrorized into thinking that these things are real.  They are not.  Osama Bin Laden being thrown into the sea says it all for me.  There is no way the government would have been that stupid.  But to create panic and feelings of imminent doom, so that people will start unloading all their monies and treasures, vacate their properties for the sake of finding some kind of fake refuge from all that is happening is just what they want.  They want us to concede to give over all of our worth and all of our power to them so we are dependent on them exclusively.  They want to rule to world.  One government.  New World Order.  2012 is not the end of the world, but they intend to make it the end of the world as we know it.  Don't believe it.  The devil is a liar and he resides in the highest points in the government and in the church.  Before anyone jumps down my throat I am not saying that Obama is a devil, okay.  Just saying be mindful of anything that doesn't feel right to you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Offline Grace

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 2864
    • Show only replies by Grace

Re: Exclusive: 'Bin Laden Dead' Hoax Exposed

  • on: May 03, 2011, 01:13:20 PM
See what happens when subconscience meets mouth:


http://http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/full/289345783.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1304443638&Signature=hV0nBLY4QHBRtcqbbaILCnG5v7Y%3D

The tweet faux-pas on May 2, 2011 was discussed in German media. This is the link to one article in google translation:
http://http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=de&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.berliner-kurier.de%2Fnews%2Fpolitik---wirtschaft%2Fmerkel-sprecher-macht-osama-zu-obama%2F-%2F7169228%2F8399746%2F-%2Findex.html

And even Fox News claimed that Obama Bin Laden was dead. (see the gallery on the link above).
[youtube:3ex3hjsd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdR-TXul5HA[/youtube:3ex3hjsd]

 8-)

Keep the faith.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 01:25:18 PM by Grace »
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Offline Aintnosunshine

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 481
    • Show only replies by Aintnosunshine

Re: Exclusive: 'Bin Laden Dead' Hoax Exposed

  • on: May 03, 2011, 01:24:07 PM
Alex Joes again  :roll:   What is he up to?

Are you really buying THIS?  

Please, guys ...... Alex Jones has his own agenda as well. Be careful.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]


Offline chappie

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 529
    • Show only replies by chappie

Re: Exclusive: 'Bin Laden Dead' Hoax Exposed

  • on: May 03, 2011, 01:48:54 PM
Yes lets all start praying and see whats next......
My guess is more attacks....make people afraid so more and more are depending and relying on *Big Brother* (your own gouvernement).
Because *Big Brother* is protecting you from all evil.
As the Dutch gouvernement (president Colijn) said to the Dutch people before the Germans invaded Holland in 1940.
*Nothing to fear, don't worry, sleep tight*.
And so the people did,and trusted their gouvernement.
History tells us something else...
And sorry to say...praying didn't help a lot....people had to fight to get free.
And many of them died.
But that is one thing that i will never understand.
You never fight for your war.
So why do you have to fight for your freedom.
Stupid world.
Chappie
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Aintnosunshine

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 481
    • Show only replies by Aintnosunshine

Re: Exclusive: 'Bin Laden Dead' Hoax Exposed

  • on: May 03, 2011, 01:56:06 PM
Quote from: "chappie"
Yes lets all start praying and see whats next......
My guess is more attacks....make people afraid so more and more are depending and relying on *Big Brother* (your own gouvernement).
Because *Big Brother* is protecting you from all evil.
As the Dutch gouvernement (president Colijn) said to the Dutch people before the Germans invaded Holland in 1940.
*Nothing to fear, don't worry, sleep tight*.
And so the people did,and trusted their gouvernement.
History tells us something else...
And sorry to say...praying didn't help a lot....people had to fight to get free.
And many of them died.
But that is one thing that i will never understand.
You never fight for your war.
So why do you have to fight for your freedom.
Stupid world.
Chappie

What kind of comparism is that, Chappie?  :o  :(  :roll:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]


Offline heartphantom

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 722
    • Show only replies by heartphantom

Re: Exclusive: 'Bin Laden Dead' Hoax Exposed

  • on: May 03, 2011, 01:56:38 PM
Quote
You never fight for your war.
So why do you have to fight for your freedom.

LOVE IT.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

Offline Aintnosunshine

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 481
    • Show only replies by Aintnosunshine

Re: Exclusive: 'Bin Laden Dead' Hoax Exposed

  • on: May 03, 2011, 02:17:31 PM
Quote from: "heartphantom"
Quote
You never fight for your war.
So why do you have to fight for your freedom.

LOVE IT.

Thank you, dear. Just 1 question: freedom from what?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]


Offline techdiva

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 448
    • Show only replies by techdiva

Re: Exclusive: 'Bin Laden Dead' Hoax Exposed

  • on: May 03, 2011, 07:11:32 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
This is 2012 propaganda everybody.  The government, the New World Order is set on staging events to look and feel as if the 2012 predictions are indeed happening.  Look around. Everything that is happening is being staged so as to make people believe that the world is actually going to end or collapse in 2012.  We are being strategically terrorized into thinking that these things are real.  They are not.  Osama Bin Laden being thrown into the sea says it all for me.  There is no way the government would have been that stupid.  But to create panic and feelings of imminent doom, so that people will start unloading all their monies and treasures, vacate their properties for the sake of finding some kind of fake refuge from all that is happening is just what they want.  They want us to concede to give over all of our worth and all of our power to them so we are dependent on them exclusively.  They want to rule to world.  One government.  New World Order.  2012 is not the end of the world, but they intend to make it the end of the world as we know it.  Don't believe it.  The devil is a liar and he resides in the highest points in the government and in the church.  Before anyone jumps down my throat I am not saying that Obama is a devil, okay.  Just saying be mindful of anything that doesn't feel right to you.
I totally believe you. This is what Michael has been warning us about.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »