No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
I do not believe Osama was killed yesterday. Maybe he was killed long time ago or maybe he is still alive. I don't know. Exactly 66 years after Hitler's, what a "coincidence" this is that they killed another "murderer"!!! I do believe that 9/11 was an inside job as well.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What do you mean by this Hitler comparism? Excuse me for being sensitive --- but I am german (pretty much aware of everything, but ..... born in the late 50s).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "Aintnosunshine"
What do you mean by this Hitler comparism? Excuse me for being sensitive --- but I am german (pretty much aware of everything, but ..... born in the late 50s).

I mean, it is such a HUGE coincidence that the two were killed on the same day and after 66 years. If we think number 6 represents the devil. Not saying anything about Hitler but it would be a huge coincidence and I do not believe it. That's what I'm saying.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don`t believe in a devil, actually. But if there was an impersonation it would have been Hitler, for sure.

But numerology?  Errrm, sorry .... not convicing for me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I totally believe the witness. I do believe that Bin Laden died years ago. Benazir Bhutto, the prime minister of Pakistan said that Bin Laden died years ago,in 2007.  After her statement she was assassinated on Dec. 27, 2007.  Thank you for the video.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I found the video where Benazir Bhutto says Ben Laden is dead and she names his killer
[YouTube]http://youtu.be/SDTEEXG3ge8[/YouTube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

This is what I have heard also, that Bin Laden died couple years ago. Saddam Hussein  had lots of impersonators, so if ever they wanted to kill him he would not have been him. What makes us know if Bin Laden did the same? is it really him who died? or an Impersonator?  What ticks me off is that the government thinks we are all air heads, we do not know there is something fishy going on.. I honestly thought Obama would be different, I guess he is in the same boat as Bush and the rest.. I don't live in the USA but I was really happy that Obama was elected, I figured something good would come out of this. Guess what it doesn't...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

MJonmind

Wiki says that the FBI were involved  :shock: hmm.. and in 24 hours his body was disposed of at sea. Very suspicious.
 And yes I agree the story of Bin Ladin being killed is bogus.
Bin Laden was on the American Federal Bureau of Investigation's lists of Ten Most Wanted Fugitives and Most Wanted Terrorists for his involvement in the 1998 US embassy bombings.[4][5][6] From 2001 to 2011, bin Laden and his organization have been major targets of the War on Terror, which has resulted in a total of between 80,000 and 1.2 million civilian deaths in Iraq, Afghanistan and Somalia between 2001 and 2007.
On April 29, 2011,[7] U.S. President Barack Obama authorized a raid on bin Laden's suspected location near Abbottabad, Pakistan. The operation was successfully carried out in the early morning of May 2 (due to weather and time considerations) by U.S. Navy SEALs with intelligence support from the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).[2][8] Toward the end of the raid, bin Laden was fatally shot in the head and chest.[9] The entire raid, including intelligence sweeps of the compound, was completed in less than 40 minutes. His body was taken and facial recognition tests were performed.[10] Later, genetic testing further supported bin Laden's identification. Within 24 hours of his death, bin Laden's body was taken out to sea for burial.[10]
by PureLove ยป Tue May 03, 2011 4:47 pm
Aintnosunshine wrote:What do you mean by this Hitler comparism? Excuse me for being sensitive --- but I am german (pretty much aware of everything, but ..... born in the late 50s).

I mean, it is such a HUGE coincidence that the two were killed on the same day and after 66 years. If we think number 6 represents the devil. Not saying anything about Hitler but it would be a huge coincidence and I do not believe it. That's what I'm saying.
Wiki says Hitler died on April 30, and Bin Laden on May 2. But it's close enough, and 66 years is interesting! I also think from what I've read that Hitler was a puppet of other behind the scene masters. The history we have seen, read and believed has been tainted and contrived for a very long time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
He was identified by DNA..and then buried at sea.....Hmmmmmmmm how long do DNA tests normally take, and where did they send the blood to for pathology testing ?????  WTF

Sorry, but either way, dead or not, this will be the  cause of the third world war.

Shoot to kill...why not capture and make him stand trial for what he did ??//  Doesn't make sense at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hitler was murdered who killed millions of people, i cant stand skeptics like you, gtfo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don`t believe in a devil, actually. But if there was an impersonation it would have been Hitler, for sure.

But numerology?  Errrm, sorry .... not convicing for me.
numerology is part of the michael Jackson death hoax, numerology is real, and also that's when the Illuminati was born, on may 1st 1945. You add that up that's 666, why are you hear if you're a skeptical person?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions