Earth Song, Anthem to Earth
May 03, 2011, 02:52:05 PM
Hello my dear friends! :D
Right now we are going through tough times. Here is something i found that might cheer you up a little. After all it's all really for L.O.V.E!
To:  White House and U.S. Congress
Dear MJ Family

Through this petition we're attempting to create and make an impact in our environment. It is our duty to have the vision of bringing on a positive change in the pattern of thinking of the new generations, a change in favor of the protection and care of our Planet Earth. For this, we want to go to the competent authorities and request that the song "Earth Song" will been regarded as the Anthem to Earth. Why? Because this song can withdraw all barriers refering to race, genre, nationality, language and religion. This song can make us reflect about the care and way we treat what we have named our Universal Home. It's our duty to let the world know, that it's time to Make a Change. Our Planet is demanding that we need to stop causing all this damage and all this pain. Our planet is crying and we need to do something to stop all these deforested and contamination.

Michael Jackson has been the artist who most worried about spreading the message of heal the world, to care it and protect it. Please, do this from the bottom of your heart, In Honor to the one who both cared about making the world a better place.

Please, help us to spread the word and that Michaelґs desire will been heard all over the world. Make that change, for you, for me and the entire human race.

Sincerly,

Querida Familia MJ

A travйs de esta peticiуn que estamos tratando de crear y hacer un impacto en nuestro medio. Es nuestro deber tener la visiуn de traer un cambio positivo en el patrуn de pensamiento de las nuevas generaciones, un cambio en favor de la protecciуn y el cuidado de nuestro planeta Tierra. Por esto, queremos ir a las autoridades competentes y solicitar que la canciуn "Earth Song" se ha considerada como el Himno a la Tierra. їPor quй? Debido a que esta canciуn puede sobrepasar todas las barreras referentes a raza, gйnero, nacionalidad, idioma y religiуn. Esta canciуn nos puede hacer reflexionar sobre el cuidado y la manera en que tratamos a lo que hemos llamado nuestra casa universal. Es nuestro deber hacer saber al mundo, que es el momento de hacer un cambio. Nuestro planeta estб exigiendo que tenemos que dejar de causar todo este daсo y todo el dolor presente. Nuestro planeta estб gritando y tenemos que hacer algo para detener toda esta deforestaciуn y contaminaciуn.

Michael Jackson ha sido el artista que mбs se preocupу por la difusiуn del mensaje de sanar al mundo, cuidarlo y protegerlo. Por favor, haz esto desde el fondo de tu corazуn, en honor al que tanto se preocupу por hacer del mundo un lugar mejor.

Por favor, ayъdanos a correr la voz y que el deseo de Michael se ha escuchado en todo el mundo. Haz el cambio, por ti, por mн y por toda la raza humana.

Atentamente,

Sincerely,

The Undersigned

You may sign the petition here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MICHAEL WE LOVE YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH!!! :D

L.O.V.E to all!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: Earth Song, Anthem to Earth
May 03, 2011, 04:32:16 PM
Thank you so much for sharing this Kristina. :D I'll be signing the petition as well. Blessings. michael-jackson/

EDIT: I've just signed it. We need more people to sign it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 04, 2011, 03:36:01 AM
I know! I've signed it 4 times, used all my email addresses. Need to create some more  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

May 04, 2011, 08:39:14 AM
Thank you Kristina, I signed it too. God bless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal