Jermaine's wife wearing a shirt ''MICHAEL LIVES''
December 21, 2009, 05:57:17 PM
Thanks to thecheetoman2004 who pointed this out on the Jackson Dynasty forum. I thought this deserves a topic of its own though. This is grand.  :lol:

If Michael really was dead, wearing this kind of shirt would be not only disrespectful but also disgusting. Im sure Jermaine's wife is not in denial. She is not just a believer. She is a knower.

Can anyone find a screenshot when she was wearing the shirt? Im dying to see this!!!!
Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 01:52:59 AM by DontBelieveTheHype
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

I believe it said Michael Lives, not Michael is Alive. And really, that could apply weather he is actually dead or alive....the same way people say Jesus Lives. We know Jesus is not alive, but he "lives" nonetheless, to many people.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

bec

Yes, I have screenshots and the video here:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Neat clue huh?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Thank you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

Quote from: "Christiana"
I believe it said Michael Lives, not Michael is Alive. And really, that could apply weather he is actually dead or alive....the same way people say Jesus Lives. We know Jesus is not alive, but he "lives" nonetheless, to many people.

Agree with ur thought, however no-one knows nothing bout jesus either, not really its all just hearsay. I find it a bit strange that the fams would wear a t shirt like that though. Its the same as none of the family coming right out and addressing us hoaxers direct and stating that MJ really isnt alive, or being friends with MJs nephew on u tube and most of his friends are hoax death believers!!! - btw he has posted the first episode of the Jacksons reality show!! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
With Such Confusions Dont It Make You Wanna Scream!!

Crescendo

Quote from: "Christiana"

just a sidenote (not trying to get a religious discussion going) but Jesus lives but not in human form anymore but He lives in Spirit form.

but as for Mj here.. I think it is a weird choice of words especially if the man is gone. its one thing to say Michael will live on forever or something like that but to say Michael lIves or Michael is alive i think would mean another thing entirely.

although there was this tejano singer named Selena Quintainilla Perez (her band was called Selena y Los Dinos but then she, I believe, went solo) who was murdered at a very young age. I believe you can buy bumper stickers that say "Selena Lives". although there was nothing suspicious surrounding Selenas sad tragic end so I think Selena Lives simply mean she will live in our hearts.

ALTHOUGH again in this situation with Mj after many indiscrepancies in his "death" and inconsistencies, we should take what is written on her shirt as something to CONSIDER quite highly that it may be evidence of a hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

I thought about the same thing! You know MJ lives.... like in our hearts? Even thought he is gone? That is plausible. BUt , due to all of the discrepancies sorrounding his death, I beg to differ! I mean.. #1. Are they making fun of us hoax believers?
#2) Out of all the shirts that Jermaine's wife has, why would she wear this one! Why!!!
#3) Is he really dead?

So, that is what is grabbing me, especially if you know the investigation is not complete! Why would you wear this shirt... but you all are right some people do this because they feel the person (regardless of what has happened) lives in their hearts? IDK anymore, I feel like they are really playing games with us sometimes. :cry: We just need closure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Crescendo

Quote from: "mjboogie"
I thought about the same thing! You know MJ lives.... like in our hearts? Even thought he is gone? That is plausible. BUt , due to all of the discrepancies sorrounding his death, I beg to differ! I mean.. #1. Are they making fun of us hoax believers?
#2) Out of all the shirts that Jermaine's wife has, why would she wear this one! Why!!!
#3) Is he really dead?

So, that is what is grabbing me, especially if you know the investigation is not complete! Why would you wear this shirt... but you all are right some people do this because they feel the person (regardless of what has happened) lives in their hearts? IDK anymore, I feel like they are really playing games with us sometimes. :cry: We just need closure.

Yeah like if everything in Mj's situation added up, we wouldnt think too much about what is on her shirt. But becuase there are alot of things not adding up, we gotta take her shirt's message into consideration.

I do feel too that we need closure but I don't know if I can accept the closure if it means Mj being gone. Not ready for that. :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hallo,
I know we have always had enough of all these things.
it is hard and these things are confusing and it is played with our emotions but it becomes one result that must come after all.

Do not be sad and desperate
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions