MJhasSpoken

Re: THE CHILL OUT THREAD
May 08, 2011, 08:51:52 AM
@eternal definitely not  :lol:

I was just watching this and I just wanted to share it...I remember going to Disneyland and seeing the World of Color...and every time I watch these it reminds me of that.

[youtube:74daqc74]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yqCaZbZjoA[/youtube:74daqc74]

[youtube:74daqc74]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kl4hJ4j48s[/youtube:74daqc74]

Who doesn't love Aladdin

Here is the World of Color...it is absolutely amazing, everyone should check it out when they are there.
[youtube:74daqc74]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foPYcOsDttk[/youtube:74daqc74]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
May 08, 2011, 09:15:18 AM
Quote from: "eternalflame"
Hi 2good, what a lovely pic with you and your loved ones!!
It´s great to connect a face with the name now... very personal.

My story: I´m living at a wonderful country side place in Southern Germany, I am 48 years now ( I had my birthday on May 4th ) but I feel like 28 or something.

I´m a midwife ( CM as I would be called in USA ), and I´ve done home births for 20 years until it didn´t work anymore because of 2 little kids. I had my babies at home as well.

Now I´m working in a hospital, but what I love most is doing postnatal care with home visits.

I´m a single mum. My girls are 9 and 12 years old and they are the light of my life.
No husband / boyfriend necessary at the moment because I´m blessed with a free mind and spirit anyway and I enjoy so much to have my own life.
It´s fun that the guys are hanging around the corner right now when I don´t look for someone at all.
Must be Murphy´s law. suspicious//

I´m a musician, I´m playing the harp for nearly 40 years now. I nearly play everything, from Mozart up to Irish Folk Music and Jazz, I also started to arrange Michael´s "she´s out of my life" for solo harp. But I´m stuck now because of the copyright.

I would love to show you a pic but I don´t have a recent one, I´ve lost 20 kilograms of weight recently and of course I´d prefer to show you THAT... :mrgreen:

Anyone else to tell a story?
Wow, and thanks for sharing that with us.  You seem to have a very full and blessed life.  So I guess you understand how hard it is being a single parent.  Its tough isn't it ?? You have a fantastic career and very talented.  Nice to meet you personally...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

May 18, 2011, 07:19:47 AM
I think I need to just...

Here are the drinks

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 19, 2011, 04:12:05 AM
I think this thread is a great idea :) We can use a little diversion from the hoax :)

summer vacation..... oh how I wish I could just lay at a beach doing nothing for a week. But ain't gonna happen this year. However, I will get to spend 6 great weeks in Brighton, England. Although it's work it'll be great fun. I really love this city. Unfortunatly it will be the last time I'll be working there and I'm actually planning to get a tattoo there in rememberance :)
After I'm back in Germany I'll only stay a couple of weeks and then head to Orlando to start my job at Disney. I'm already so excited for that and can't wait. It's gonna be a great adventure :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust

MJhasSpoken

May 19, 2011, 06:32:28 AM
Quote from: "Steph22"
I think this thread is a great idea :) We can use a little diversion from the hoax :)

summer vacation..... oh how I wish I could just lay at a beach doing nothing for a week. But ain't gonna happen this year. However, I will get to spend 6 great weeks in Brighton, England. Although it's work it'll be great fun. I really love this city. Unfortunatly it will be the last time I'll be working there and I'm actually planning to get a tattoo there in rememberance :)
After I'm back in Germany I'll only stay a couple of weeks and then head to Orlando to start my job at Disney. I'm already so excited for that and can't wait. It's gonna be a great adventure :)

NO WAYthat is so unfair, I always wanted to go to the Disney theme park in FLO RIDA...I'm sure you will have a great time. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 19, 2011, 10:56:27 PM
My son wants to swim or meet a killer whale.  He is obsessed with them at the moment.  He is only 8, and can't swim.  We live in Australia, so I guess Florida is the place for killer whales...is that right??  I don't think we have any here.  We have a Dolphin show in Queensland..

Hey any ideas???  I want to share this beautiful video I found...I found it very relaxing...and very Michael.  The link is probably embedded, but just click on the youtube writing.  God bless...

[youtube:v5pnmz69]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsRTCm4GTF4[/youtube:v5pnmz69]

[youtube:v5pnmz69]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF1O6md5cJI&feature=related[/youtube:v5pnmz69]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

May 20, 2011, 01:52:37 AM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
My son wants to swim or meet a killer whale.  He is obsessed with them at the moment.  He is only 8, and can't swim.  We live in Australia, so I guess Florida is the place for killer whales...is that right??  I don't think we have any here.  We have a Dolphin show in Queensland..

Yes they do at Seaworld Florida, but I don't know if they have one any more because the trainer was killed by the whale.  :?

That's nice that your son wants to do that, I wanted to do the same after I saw Free Willy  :)  but I absolutely LOVE dolphins...and I still want to swim with a dolphin or whale.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 20, 2011, 04:18:55 AM
Thanks for that information......you and my son sound alike..  He has been a vegetarian because he loves animals soooo much.  Makes me proud of him.  Well, I certainly can't afford a ticket to Florida, so for now, well stick to watching Free Willy, 1,2 & 3 over and over again...and playing Endless Ocean, adventures of the deep on WII.. lolol/  lolol/  penguin/  penguin/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

May 20, 2011, 04:24:33 AM
Thanks for that information......you and my son sound alike..  He has been a vegetarian because he loves animals soooo much.  Makes me proud of him.  Well, I certainly can't afford a ticket to Florida, so for now, well stick to watching Free Willy, 1,2 & 3 over and over again...and playing Endless Ocean, adventures of the deep on WII.. lolol/  lolol/  penguin/  penguin/

That's really nice...yes I think I might go watch Free Willy too, but only when I have time...have you seen the one with Bindi Irwin?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

May 20, 2011, 06:05:30 AM

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 20, 2011, 08:04:37 AM
Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"

That's really nice...yes I think I might go watch Free Willy too, but only when I have time...have you seen the one with Bindi Irwin?

Yes, we just brought that one...and I just brought him a PC game, Zoo tycoon 2, marine mania where he can train an orca, and teach it tricks...My son refuses to eat anything that comes from an animal....including eggs, milk, cheese, chicken, fish and meat...the list goes on.  It was his choice.  I admire him for that...
Did you see the videos I posted about MJ's poems??  The url is embedded but can still be watched by clicking on the watch on youtube option.  They are so beautifully made by a guy called Pablo who is a big MJ fan.  It's not hoax related, but so inspiring and relaxing.  This person is a genius and so is Michael...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... re=related
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

May 20, 2011, 08:51:30 AM
Quote from: "Gema"

I love it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

May 20, 2011, 08:58:42 AM
Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"

Yes, we just brought that one...and I just brought him a PC game, Zoo tycoon 2, marine mania where he can train an orca, and teach it tricks...My son refuses to eat anything that comes from an animal....including eggs, milk, cheese, chicken, fish and meat...the list goes on.  It was his choice.  I admire him for that...
Did you see the videos I posted about MJ's poems??  The url is embedded but can still be watched by clicking on the watch on youtube option.  They are so beautifully made by a guy called Pablo who is a big MJ fan.  It's not hoax related, but so inspiring and relaxing.  This person is a genius and so is Michael...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Yes I saw the videos...they are relaxing especially the pictures like the ones with the splash of colours.

I've played Zoo Tycoon, I love that game, but my favourite is Roller-coaster Tycoon....especially making the biggest and scariest rides, your son might like it...and I think it's great by the way that he is making choices by himself, it's commendable.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 20, 2011, 09:52:49 AM
Thanks MJhasSpoken...God Bless..off to bed for the night
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

May 20, 2011, 10:00:08 AM
This is totally random and I don't really get it but here ya go:

[youtube:3c52nnsa]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KT_89gi2Dk&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:3c52nnsa]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions