2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Iam hoping to gather all the  information regarding the corruption of the US court system in this topic.  Afew of us have found some very interesting information regarding the Judges involved in the case of Conrad Murray.

I always wondered WHY Michael decided to use a BLACK doctor as opposed to a white one....and WHY not just die of a heart attack at home alone if he wanted to hoax his death ??  WHY did he need to involve other people, including the LAPD, DEA, LAFD, coroners, hospitals and the LA courts and attorney's....the list goes on..

We have found some information regarding Judge Michael Pastor....and now recently, about the discrimination against blacks in the courts.  

INDICTABLE CANDIDATE ROSTER (ICR) FOR THE PUBLIC INTEGRITY SECTION OF THE U.S. ATTORNEY'S OFFICE IN LOS ANGELES

The following, from the ICR, are the final three candidates for indictment on the ICR, which are submitted for:

The Week of October 3, 2010

19. Richard Paez, judge of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit: Paez is charged with obstruction of justice, conspiracy to obstruct justice, denial of equal protection of the law, and fraud.

20. Ventura County Election Officials (including Monica Terrones), at the Ventura County Government Center : the Ventura County Election officials are charged with voting rights violations.

21. Molly C. Dwyer, current Clerk of the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit : Dwyer is charged with making a material false or fraudulent statement or representation and/or making or using a false writing or document knowing the same to contain a materially false statement or entry in violation of federal law.

This concludes Round 1.

Prior identified candidates for indictment are :

16. M. Margaret McKeown, judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit : McKeown is charged with making or using a false or fraudulent statement or writing in violation of federal law and obstruction of justice.

17. N. Randy Smith, judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit : Smith is charged with making or using a false statement or document in violation of federal law and obstruction of justice.

18. Pamela Rymer, judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit: Rymer is charged with obstruction of justice, conspiracy to obstruct justice, and denial of equal protection of the law and fraud.

Prior identified candidates for indictment are:

11. Ken Riley, judge of the Superior Court of California, Ventura County (while acting as an appellate judge) : Riley was charged with conspiring with other Superior Court judges to deny the civil and constitutional rights of a black lawyer and for filing a false statement during a judicial proceeding.

12. Richard Tallman, judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit: Tallman was charged with obstruction of justice, conspiracy to obstruct justice, and the intentional denial of constitutional and civil rights under color of law.

13. Ronald Gould, judge of the United States of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit: Gould was charged with obstruction of justice, conspiracy to obstruct justice, violation of civil and constitutional rights under color of law, and violation of statute providing for relief benefits (and denial of benefits based on race), and violation of statute prohibiting racial discrimination.

14. Unnamed Assistant U.S. Attorneys of the Citizen Complaint Unit in March, 2008, AUSAs of the U.S. Attorney's Office in Los Angeles : the AUSAs were charged, along with the U.S. Attorney's Office, with submitting a false and fraudulent statement during an executive proceeding and for obstruction of justice.

15. James B. Becker, Assistant County Clerk, Ventura County : Becker was charged with voting rights violations and obstruction of justice, conspiracy to defraud, and conspiracy to deny constitutional and civil rights under color of law.

Prior identified indictable candidates are listed below:

1. Steven Hintz, ex-judge of the Superior Court of California, Ventura County, who is now running for treasurer-tax collector of Ventura County: Hintz has been charged with intentionally acting to deny the civil and constitutional rights of a black lawyer (myself), based on race (or racial discrimination), and with conspiring with other Superior Court judges to do the same. He is also charged with committing election and/or voter fraud in the primary election of this year. Hintz’s actions caused my unlawful eviction from my home-law office and the shutdown of my law practice in Ventura, California. Hintz is a member of the Judicial Seven.

2. Barry Klopfer, ex-judge of the Superior Court of California, Ventura County: Klopfer , while serving as an appellate judge, was charged with obstruction of justice and conspiracy to deny civil and constitutional rights under color of law and based on race (or racial discrimination). He was also charged with making a false statement during a judicial proceeding. Klopfer is a member of the Judicial Seven.

3. Dickran Tevrizian, an ex-judge of the United States District Court for the Central District of California: Tevrizian is charged with obstruction of justice and conspiracy to deny constitutional and statutory rights under color of law, and based on race (or racial discrimination). He committed multiple acts of misconduct. He committed acts against both my female client and myself. Tevrizian is a member of the Judicial Seven.

4. Terry Hatter, Jr., senior (and reired) judge, United States District Court for the Central District of California: Hatter was charged with
obstruction of justice and conspiracy to deny constitutional rights. Hatter is a member of the Judicial Seven.

5. Thomas P. O’Brien, ex-United States Attorney for Los Angeles : O’Brien and his Office are charged with making a false and fraudulent statement during an executive proceeding and with obstruction of justice. He was subsequently charged with committing mail fraud . O’Brien is also a member of the Judicial Seven.

6. Cathy Catterson, ex-Clerk of the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit: Catterson was charged with, among other things, making and using a false and fraudulent document in violation of federal criminal law. Catterson was charged with the same or similar allegations of misconduct as those for Mary Schroeder (when she was Chief Judge of the Ninth Circuit). Catterson is a member of the Judicial Seven.

7. William Schwarzer, senior (and retired) judge, United States District Court for the Eastern District of California : Schwarzer, while already retired and serving as a visiting member of the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, and on a three-judge panel, was charged with obstruction of justice , conspiring to obstruct justice, violation of civil and constitutional rights under color of law, and for violation of a federal statute providing relief for the denial of relief benefits, e.g., social security disability benefits , based on race (I relied on my race in relation to a white client). Schwarzer is a member of the Judicial Seven.

8. Harry Pregerson, judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit : Pregerson was charged with obstruction of justice and making a false statement in a judicial proceeding.

9. David Long, judge of the Superior Court of California, Ventura County : Long, while serving as an appellate judge, was charged with a conspiracy to deny civil and constitutional rights under color of law and based on race (or racial discrimination). He was also charged with making a false statement during a judicial proceeding.

10. Mary M. Schroeder, ex-Chief Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit (the conduct charged against Schroeder occurred when she was Chief Judge of the Court) : Schroeder was charged with obstruction of justice and conspiracy to obstruct justice.

See laurackdbray.blogspot.com for updates

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Saying he was concerned about the sharing of evidence among attorneys, a Los Angeles judge Monday threatened to penalize lawyers in the criminal case against Dr. Conrad Murray, who is charged with involuntary manslaughter in connection with singer Michael Jackson's death.

During a pretrial hearing, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor told defense attorneys and prosecutors he was disappointed in persistent complaints from both sides about lawyers failing to share evidence.

"I want to emphasize I am considering very seriously the imposition of monetary sanctions at this point,'' Pastor told the lawyers.

The judge's comments were aimed at both prosecutors and defense attorneys, but he said specifically he was "disappointed'' at what he has been hearing about the lack of defense evidence being shared with prosecutors.

Pastor scheduled another hearing for 2 p.m. Wednesday, and he ordered that Murray and his lead attorney, Ed Chernoff, attend.

The judge noted that he did not want to punish Murray, but said he was considering penalties ranging from fines of $1,500 per day per lawyer, a possible delay in the scheduled March 24 trial date, inclusion of jury instructions in the case about "tardy discovery'' and — as a last resort — preclusion of some witnesses from testifying.

"I seriously am considering all sorts of responses to the discovery situation,'' the judge said.

During the hearing, Deputy District Attorney Deborah Brazil said defense attorneys turned over 526 pages of discovery last week, but 380 of them involved probate issues, and she was unclear of their relevance to the case.

Defense attorney J. Michael Flanagan, however, complained that prosecutors were also failing to share evidence, calling the flow of information a "one-way street.''

Pastor demanded that the attorneys make serious improvement in communication before Wednesday.

"I expect a dramatically increased production of discovery between now and then,'' he said.

Both prosecutors in the case have asked that the March 24 trial date be pushed back. Pastor has not ruled on the motion, saying Monday that the District Attorney's Office would need to provide some case law to back up their request.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

IDK what to think it could be many people on that list...maybe MJ is trying to clean up the whole of the justice system in L.A...making them an example to other places.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
All I know is that Michael could no way do this alone..

Sounds like the court of last resort !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: 2good2btrue
Iam hoping to gather all the  information regarding the corruption of the US court system in this topic.  Afew of us have found some very interesting information regarding the Judges involved in the case of Conrad Murray.

Why you so concerned about it? What is it to you personally? Just curious.

I always wondered WHY Michael decided to use a BLACK doctor as opposed to a white one....and WHY not just die of a heart attack at home alone if he wanted to hoax his death ??  WHY did he need to involve other people, including the LAPD, DEA, LAFD, coroners, hospitals and the LA courts and attorney's....the list goes on..

What the info you found below has to do with your thoughts above which is pretty good thought? Michael could not foreseen that judge will be white man instead of black? BTW, there are a lot of black judges in courts. And even IF he discriminates against Conrad, where is the connection with hoax?

We have found some information regarding Judge Michael Pastor....and now recently, about the discrimination against blacks in the courts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Quote from: "2good2btrue"

What the info you found below has to do with your thoughts above which is pretty good thought? Michael could not foreseen that judge will be white man instead of black? BTW, there are a lot of black judges in courts. And even IF he discriminates against Conrad, where is the connection with hoax?

Scorpianchik, this is my reason for bringing this up.....

Is MJ trying to expose the reality of this corruption, that treated him so unfairly..

Its all about whether this is a hoax court or a real court...TIAI redirect, and I dont want to hog up that topic with all this stuff.............I'm trying to find out how the court system works in America, and from all the information I have found, it leads me to believe :

1.  MJ was set up during his allegations.this we all know....V for Vendetta.
2.  Judges are paid by the county, and paid "benefits" from the county....
3.  Is MJ trying to expose the reality of this corruption, that treated him so unfairly..

[youtube:3pi5oty3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c29PlOgOVD8&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:3pi5oty3]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Is MJ trying to expose the reality of this corruption, that treated him so unfairly..

Its all about whether this is a hoax court or a real court...TIAI redirect, and I dont want to hog up that topic with all this stuff.............I'm trying to find out how the court system works in America, and from all the information I have found, it leads me to believe :

3.  Is MJ trying to expose the reality of this corruption, that treated him so unfairly..

[youtube:bepgz21d]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c29PlOgOVD8&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:bepgz21d]

Thank you for this discussion. I live in the USA and even though I know there are decent, fair judges and legal staff, I also know that there are just as many corrupt ones. I sincerely hope that MJ is exposing the corruption in the system.

It always bothers me that at election time several names are put on a ballet for re-election - and it's my belief (because I was like that for years) few take time to investigate them to see if they should be voted back in or not. People are more worried about voting for the highest offices and often ignore the lower ones, like the judges. So, they are put back into offices when they maybe shouldn't be. In the past two elections I've taken time to research the candidates - it takes time but you learn a lot about who's running your legal system. Thank you for bringing your findings here. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

3. Is MJ trying to expose the reality of this corruption, that treated him so unfairly..

But Michael was aquitted of charges in the court. Something is mixed up in your theory. however,  If some people greedy and can be bribed, that does not mean the whole system and all people are the same. Do you have any idea about corruption  and anarchism volume in Russiall  not only in legal but the system in whole, for example? I am sure you don't.
America is innocent, pure baby in compare. And all europian, asian & arabic countries have the same problem. Everywhere and America is not the worst one, dear.
Anyhow, good luck to you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Anyone can "try to corrupt", that's where this highest authority  comes into play- Lady Justice .
If MJ was acquited in 2005, then this corruption against him failed. So what corruption are we talking about?
None of this personal vendetta theories make sense to me. Additionally, no one is above law, no one is doing justice by himself, and even so, the Justice as the verdict were on his side anyway. Sure, the moral damage, the public blame and ruined image, all these are facts , but that's not the US Justice system problem anymore. That's people's mentality to blame.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

Quote from: "heartphantom"
Anyone can "try to corrupt", that's where this highest authority  comes into play- Lady Justice .
If MJ was acquited in 2005, then this corruption against him failed. So what corruption are we talking about?
None of this personal vendetta theories make sense to me
. Additionally, no one is above law, no one is doing justice by himself, and even so, the Justice as the verdict were on his side anyway. Sure, the moral damage, the public blame and ruined image, all these are facts , but that's not the US Justice system problem anymore. That's people's mentality to blame.

For personal damages, Michael could successfully sue prosecutor Tom Snedon, not hoax a death to take revenge for that reason.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Fair enough. You can sue that person, you don't have to act erratic , fake deaths, leave sgins and clues everyehwere, come back from dead BAM - see, i was not guilty? (not to repeat it's useless, Justice already agreed). This is not a very realistic plan, proves nothing for your image and i am even not so convinced it even could come from a stable mind. Remember that this theory is only a theory so never stop taking it as one because i dearly tell you, you sometimes draw conclusions based on theories and you forget that this conclusion was never a fact in the first place, then you go on with it and create other theories based on that already possible false conclusions and on and on, to the point where you even forget why did you actually start thinking that as a fact or why do you take it for granted.
_______

Short story: I don't see how faking death and coming back cleans any image. It's like: " Michael, OMG, you faked your death, you are not dead, are you?..oh..and i was so sure you were a child mollester....."

Even the opposite i coud say. In their eyes this hoax could be the final and ultimate proof that Michael Jackson shares indeed some very special behaviour.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal