GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Quote from: "brunob12"
This is the biggest subject to clean his name once for all before the BAM. But honestly I think there's nothing that can be done. There are proofs that Michael was innocent, there are the 333 pages of FBI files, there are tapes of Evan Chandler saying he want to destroy MJ; while there is absolutely NO proof (even with thousands of people looking for some) that he ever touched a child.
There's nothing more that can be done, there will always be haters who don't want anything but bad things for MJ. Harvey should post some article or say live that he is innocent, because it seems to be the only way for them to hear it.

Face it, people are blind because they want to.

I agree with the restoration of his image before his return.......Everyone has a soft spot when a Mother talks about her child..and she is more respected and believable.

The other thing I noticed, was her attention to the Lawyers and courts.  Is she bringing this to attention as a clue about the "sting operation" of corruption in the LA courts.??

My thoughts too.
Those lawyers made a "mistake" that ruined his reputation even after "death". This is something that makes me wanna scream.
Now if we think about it, Michael being innocent and the prosecution not being able to prove the accusations, why would his lawyers advise MJ to settle - unless they were on a mission to distroy his reputation suspicious// ?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
oh, what a nice coincidence, the orange-grey bar in that video with Ms. Katherine geek/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

luchy

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Why is this comming up again? He did not do it.. He is innocent and he was acquitted in all counts. So why don't they focus on other important things that is happening in this world.

agree with you, so many important things to worry about and they insist on this. Why not taken advantage of when Michael Jordan announce his latest tour and publicly apologized? he and the other boy Garvin Arvizo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Jackson
No matter how small we may be, nothing is too big for us, when we are connected with the light.

Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Quote from: "brunob12"
This is the biggest subject to clean his name once for all before the BAM. But honestly I think there's nothing that can be done. There are proofs that Michael was innocent, there are the 333 pages of FBI files, there are tapes of Evan Chandler saying he want to destroy MJ; while there is absolutely NO proof (even with thousands of people looking for some) that he ever touched a child.
There's nothing more that can be done, there will always be haters who don't want anything but bad things for MJ. Harvey should post some article or say live that he is innocent, because it seems to be the only way for them to hear it.

Face it, people are blind because they want to.

I agree with the restoration of his image before his return.......Everyone has a soft spot when a Mother talks about her child..and she is more respected and believable.

The other thing I noticed, was her attention to the Lawyers and courts.  Is she bringing this to attention as a clue about the "sting operation" of corruption in the LA courts.??

My thoughts too.
Those lawyers made a "mistake" that ruined his reputation even after "death". This is something that makes me wanna scream.
Now if we think about it, Michael being innocent and the prosecution not being able to prove the accusations, why would his lawyers advise MJ to settle - unless they were on a mission to distroy his reputation suspicious// ?

I hear you guys, but ultimately, it was Michael's decision to settle with the Chandlers.  Even though his lawyers suggested he settle, he didn't have to.  And although I understand Michael's rationalization for settling the case, it has always surprised me that he knowingly put himself in a position where he was essentially acknowledging/accepting guilt, since settling a case is an admission of guilt in most people's eyes.  I don't think anyone can really point a finger at the lawyers, since Michael was a grown man and capable of making his own decisions.  Michael's decision to settle is why so many people truly believe that he is a child molester.  Most people would have fought that charge in a heartbeat, rather than allow themselves to be stigmatized as something they are not, and on one hand, it really is downright shocking that Michael didn't fight it.  Had it been me, I wouldn't have even needed to think twice; I would have postponed the tour and fought the allegations all the way to victory.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sometimes you buy your peace with time, energy, health, pain...
Sometimes you buy it with money.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
we were not there to hear how the lawyers presented it to Michael. He probably wanted to put that behind as fast as he could. But you heard Ms. Katherine, Michael didn't want to settle, somehow the lawyers convinced him it was better.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Now that I think about it, I believe people will barely come up with the molestation thing after the BAM. Why? Two reasons:

1- there will be something much bigger for people to make jokes with, which is the fake death. They are simply going to make fun of it, like 'oh, no, I forgot to get my wife's clothes. I'm gonna fake my death!' and things like this. The hoax is much bigger than the molestation case; it's where the attentions will be.

2- After This Is It, the whole world remembered who really is Michael Jackson. They remembered that he is not a weird guy who do crazy things, but that he still is the legendary King of Pop. And that's exactly how the new generation sees him; the molestation case was before their time, it's already in the past. Yes, they heard about it, but his talent compensates for everything, being a MJ fan is cool again. Maybe they are bringing up this issue now so that the possible doubt in the new generation's heads (if he is a abuser or not) can be extinct.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

go on dance on the floor in the round, baby

L.O.V.E lives forever!

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
wow you are right...a faked death could outshine the child mollestor thing... :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I honestly think this is the WORST lie attached to Michael's name, that most people believe!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Quote from: "flusen"
That poll result is so so shocking for me ...  errrr ... how can people still think of that??
If I don´t know anything about what REALLY was then I don´t klick "yes"!!!

It makes me scared of the trial that comes ... what if the jury thinks like that polls result?
What ever will be i´m so sad about that result!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But I think this poll is not "manipulated" by TMZ or others, cause if we still look at the poll on
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login its

Did MJ fake his death?

92%  Yes
    8%    No

Total Votes: 815,065

And here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ...

Michael Jackson

99%  Still alive
    1%    RIP

Total Votes: 7,126,543

... wow, my first post (i´m very shy) :oops:

WELCOME TO THE MADNESS!!! Dont be shy!  bearhug Everyone here is very nice

I defintely agree that this is an issue that needs to be cleared up before the BAM but the media in general has their own agenda and it seems that something drastic has to happen in order for the media to admit that they were wrong.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

he probably caved on paying the settlement because at that point in his career time was money. he knew later that he had to fight for his kids sake.jmo
wouldn't it be interesting if more of those fbi files got opened before it's all over and we find out more about all of this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

I believe that the reason this is being brought up again is because since Michael's "death", the general public's perception of him has been slowly changing back to the positive one that it was prior to the first allegations.  More and more people, who once thought that Michael was guilty, are finally starting to see that he was innocent all along.  However, since the allegations are really "yesterday's news" many of these people's perceptions wouldn't be changing if they hadn't been reminded of the allegations again.  And now that Michael is "dead", more people are willing to sympathize with him and see that these awful accusers were just trying to get money out of him.  I also think that people are re-considering their perceptions of him because they are not only seeing how normal and well adjusted Michael's kids are, but also how much his kids adore him.  And let's face it, many real child molesters go after their own kids too, so it is rare that these kids would adore their abusive parent.  Yet since Michael's kids are so well adjusted and adoring of him, previous "haters" are realizing that Michael must have never hurt his own kids, so maybe he never hurt other kids either.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Was MJ a molester?

57% No
43% Yes

Total Votes: 127,033

party/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

flusen

Quote from: "StrangerInCalifornia"

WELCOME TO THE MADNESS!!! Dont be shy!  bearhug Everyone here is very nice

Thank you  :D

Quote from: "StrangerInCalifornia"
... it seems that something drastic has to happen in order for the media to admit that they were wrong.

I totally agree with you!

But what can that be, I hadn´t thougt that so many people think so bad - not knowing the truth - at all. They don´t WANT to know, read and understand. They don´t want to change. The "Childmolester-Story" is more interesting for them than the real MJ!

All the books, reports, even the suicide of Chandlers Dad, the opened FBI-Collection ... that revealed the TRUE story ... and nothing changed their minds?

I totally understand MJs Escape. What if Katherines Answer and the shocking result for that question was a test for BAM? What if he hadn´t thougt about that result at all? What if he NEVER comes back because of that ignorant thinkers?

I´m getting more & more scared about the new trial ... errrr  argue/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
... the best is yet to come ...

Feeling free, let us fly
Into the boundless, beyond the sky
For we were born to never die

Michael, you changed my life.

My MJDHI-World Tour 2010 & 2011:
Starting as a hoper mourning hearted. Wanted to see, feel, know & understand. <br>Comming home as a knower, a beLIEver with smiling eyes holding my head up high ... that´s why I´m here.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal