Connecting recent events
May 07, 2011, 07:30:16 PM
Hello everyone, I wanted to share my thoughts on what has been going on recently and how they could fit together and make sense. There is a common thread running through all these main events which I will explain.

-Firstly we had the trial being delayed which was frustrating to say the least.
-We then had Jermaines anti-hoax tweets on the 4th May which was a response to pressure from people urging him get this site shut down because there are thousands of people involved now and they need to be stopped. (that makes us sound like a very strong bunch, an army maybe!)and this on the day that jury selection was meant to take place.
-Pearl jnr then asks Jermaine to answer questions and asks for an interview, not just denial. This is a major development as this has been a no go zone since day one.
-TMZ then have an article about Katherine saying Michael was no child molester, with poll. (reminder of '93 trial, MJ innocence and wanting to fight and prove innocence).
-Pearl jnr has now put a video out which is an open letter to MJ fans which lays it out for fans in general to see some of the things that don't add up.
-The latest one is TMZ with 'People v Murray where he gives his main arguments on both sides. This has a poll too. Opinions are needed/get you thinking.

The one thing that sticks out to me is they are all connected to the word 'Trial'. This all feels like a trial. Opening statements, arguments, voting, . The trial was delayed due to new witnesses and then the hoax was given major publicity directly from Jermaine. If this is what is happening then we as an army of beLIEvers are a part of this trial with all our evidence and investigations and the result of Jermaines tweets were that this site got massive attention. People have been directed towards the idea of a hoax, even if through denial, which plants the seed. You may think this is a crazy idea but this is what it feels like, that the trial did start on 4th May as planned but it just changed to believers v non-believers, is Michael alive or dead? No evidence to prove that he died so it should be pretty obvious he is alive so hopefully many more people will see now. I can't wait to see what the next 'piece' will be.  

michael-jackson/
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Connecting recent events
May 07, 2011, 09:43:12 PM
This is an interesting hypothesis. Thanks for sharing. It makes a lot of sense. I wanted to also add something that happened on May 4 on TMZ that makes me think Jermaine wrote these tweets on purpose.

TMZ posted the below article on May 4th.

Katie Couric/CBS Negotiation -- DEAD!

5/4/2011 3:24 PM PDT by TMZ Staff  

Katie Couric's negotiations with CBS to stay at the network to do a syndicated talk show are officially dead -- not gonna happen ... this according to plugged-in sources at CBS.

0504_katie_couric_cbs_ex

Our sources say the breakdown occurred because CBS was unwilling to give Katie substantial involvement in the network's news operation.  We're told CBS honchos were willing to give Katie pieces for "60 Minutes," but nothing more -- and Katie wasn't having it.

As a result, Katie will make a clean break from CBS and will not be doing a syndicated show for the network.

We're told ABC is now the likely future home for K.C.

Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I found it interesting that the word dead was boldly used in this article on the same day Jermaine addresses the hoax and re-claims that Michael is indeed dead directly to believers. I also found the next article interesting which was posted the next day.

Katie Sources: CBS is LYING about her!!!

5/5/2011 10:20 AM PDT by TMZ Staff  

Sources connected with Katie Couric tell TMZ ... CBS is lying about its failed negotiations with K.C. just to save face, because Katie has left the network in the dust.

Katie Couric

TMZ broke the story ... network sources are saying negotiations to keep Katie around broke down because the news division wanted to give her a very limited role -- occasional pieces on "60 Minutes," and Katie felt dissed.

But sources from Katie's camp say it's BS.  They say CBS wanted to keep Katie and offered her all sorts of news involvement, including 8 to 10 pieces a year on "60 Minutes" (the show even offered her a production team), an unlimited number of pieces on "CBS Sunday Morning," another Grammy special and other specials as well.  

One source says, "They were kissing her ass, but now that it looks like Katie is leaving, they're trying to kick her ass to protect their own asses."

And Katie sources say ... the real issue for Katie is a syndicated talk show, and it's looking like ABC is just a better fit.

As we first reported, Katie You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login TV honcho Jeff Zucker -- the guy who will probably end up her partner in the ABC deal -- will score a $20 million guarantee for the syndicated show.  She'll also get some extra pocket cash for her news duties.  The ABC deal isn't final, but it's almost there.

Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So the article with the word DEAD written all over it is then said to be a LIE the very next day. Could this be a metaphor to this adventure?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

RK

May 07, 2011, 11:19:45 PM
I like your theory about recent events. Sounds totally plausible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

May 08, 2011, 12:18:08 AM
Oh great theory! I'll go one further and say TS has been urging us to, in a sense, play defense for Murray with this Thread Starter series and graduation of levels as of late. He said we should stay mindful that our goal is proof that could stand up in court and convince non-believers.

Really makes you think, doesn't it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

May 08, 2011, 12:28:38 AM
Quote from: "bec"
Oh great theory! I'll go one further and say TS has been urging us to, in a sense, play defense for Murray with this Thread Starter series and graduation of levels as of late. He said we should stay mindful that our goal is proof that could stand up in court and convince non-believers.

Agreed!
TS has been pressuring the "evidence that can stand up in court" soooo hard in those 4 levels of "game". He wanted us to go back to the beginning and find strong evidence for our theories. He was always talking about evidences, but for the past 2 months especially. Plus he wanted US to find the evidence, not seat and wait until he will give HIS own evidence. I was scared by it since the first level.  errrr

L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

May 08, 2011, 04:50:46 AM
Quote from: "Kristina4LOVE"
Quote from: "bec"

Agreed!
TS has been pressuring the "evidence that can stand up in court" soooo hard in those 4 levels of "game". He wanted us to go back to the beginning and find strong evidence for our theories. He was always talking about evidences, but for the past 2 months especially. Plus he wanted US to find the evidence, not seat and wait until he will give HIS own evidence. I was scared by it since the first level.  errrr

L.O.V.E

Of course TS! How could I forget his valuable involvement, thanks guys  beerchug
I guess if this theory is right then this is a 'Hoax court'!!!

This is all very well controlled and totally ingenius.  mj_bad/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 08, 2011, 04:56:37 AM
Thanks Looking4truth, I didn't see this. Very interesting and no coincidence imo.

So the article with the word DEAD written all over it is then said to be a LIE the very next day. Could this be a metaphor to this adventure?
]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 08, 2011, 06:47:16 AM
Hello everyone, I wanted to share my thoughts on what has been going on recently and how they could fit together and make sense. There is a common thread running through all these main events which I will explain.

-Firstly we had the trial being delayed which was frustrating to say the least.
-We then had Jermaines anti-hoax tweets on the 4th May which was a response to pressure from people urging him get this site shut down because there are thousands of people involved now and they need to be stopped. (that makes us sound like a very strong bunch, an army maybe!)and this on the day that jury selection was meant to take place.
-Pearl jnr then asks Jermaine to answer questions and asks for an interview, not just denial. This is a major development as this has been a no go zone since day one.
-TMZ then have an article about Katherine saying Michael was no child molester, with poll. (reminder of '93 trial, MJ innocence and wanting to fight and prove innocence).
-Pearl jnr has now put a video out which is an open letter to MJ fans which lays it out for fans in general to see some of the things that don't add up.
-The latest one is TMZ with 'People v Murray where he gives his main arguments on both sides. This has a poll too. Opinions are needed/get you thinking.

The one thing that sticks out to me is they are all connected to the word 'Trial'. This all feels like a trial. Opening statements, arguments, voting, . The trial was delayed due to new witnesses and then the hoax was given major publicity directly from Jermaine. If this is what is happening then we as an army of beLIEvers are a part of this trial with all our evidence and investigations and the result of Jermaines tweets were that this site got massive attention. People have been directed towards the idea of a hoax, even if through denial, which plants the seed. You may think this is a crazy idea but this is what it feels like, that the trial did start on 4th May as planned but it just changed to believers v non-believers, is Michael alive or dead? No evidence to prove that he died so it should be pretty obvious he is alive so hopefully many more people will see now. I can't wait to see what the next 'piece' will be.

Interesting theory. I would go with it. After all, there must be a reason for all of what happened this week. It was a pretty eventful week and everything started to get a little crazy. More crazy than it has been already.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions