I'm sorry in advance if this article has already been posted here.
I saw that one of the believers tweeted it today and when i read it went crazy! afraid/

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Fri Mar 06 2009 21:19:00 GMT+0400 (Arabian Standard Time) by IANS ( Leave a comment )

London, March 6 (IANS) Michael Jackson may have declared a “curtain call” for his career with his London tour, but the latest buzz is that the pop star has plans to relaunch himself over a period of three years.
Representatives for his London concert promoter AEG have revealed that the “Thriller” hitmaker has a gameplan to “reconquer the world”, which will include single releases, new songs and even a film, reports contactmusic.com.

“We’re talking to him about helping him figure a new plan for the release of singles, new music. We have a film development deal that’s part of this to do a film, ‘Thriller 3D’,” said Randy Phillips, head of AEG.

Phillips also revealed that the deal with Jackson could pull in huge revenues if things went as per the plan.

“If we complete the full three-and-a-half year plan, he could gross over $400 million in that time,” he said.

Jackson faced thousands of fans Thursday to announce his “This Is It” shows in London’s O2 Arena in July. He told the crowd and a gallery of reporters that the shows would be his last performances in Britain.

L.O.V.E to all!  :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "Kristina4LOVE"
I'm sorry in advance if this article has already been posted here.
I saw that one of the believers tweeted it today and when i read it went crazy! afraid/

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Fri Mar 06 2009 21:19:00 GMT+0400 (Arabian Standard Time) by IANS ( Leave a comment )

London, March 6 (IANS) Michael Jackson may have declared a “curtain call” for his career with his London tour, but the latest buzz is that the pop star has plans to relaunch himself over a period of three years.
Representatives for his London concert promoter AEG have revealed that the “Thriller” hitmaker has a gameplan to “reconquer the world”, which will include single releases, new songs and even a film, reports contactmusic.com.

“We’re talking to him about helping him figure a new plan for the release of singles, new music. We have a film development deal that’s part of this to do a film, ‘Thriller 3D’,” said Randy Phillips, head of AEG.

Phillips also revealed that the deal with Jackson could pull in huge revenues if things went as per the plan.

“If we complete the full three-and-a-half year plan, he could gross over $400 million in that time,” he said.

Jackson faced thousands of fans Thursday to announce his “This Is It” shows in London’s O2 Arena in July. He told the crowd and a gallery of reporters that the shows would be his last performances in Britain.

L.O.V.E to all!  :D

Kristina4LOVE  thank you for posting this article. Wow! that is great news. I am wondering if AEG was not in the hoax, maybe they helped Michael to fake his death, so they can make so much money. Just a thought.  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Yup, that sounds about right. It is not a comeback, it is a TAKEOVER. BACK did not lie. Thanks for posting this article.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Kristina4LOVE  thank you for posting this article. Wow! that is great news. I am wondering if AEG was not in the hoax, maybe they helped Michael to fake his death, so they can make so much money. Just a thought.  bearhug

Sorry i didn't get what you mean :oops: Could you please explain further your thought? Sorry again.

L.O.V.E  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

MashMike

Kristina4LOVE thx a lot for the info, hope it's true mj_dance/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Datroot

That was an old report before MJ died.  RP didn't know MJ would die at that time.  I wish it were true though. bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Quote from: "Datroot"
That was an old report before MJ died.  RP didn't know MJ would die at that time.  I wish it were true though. bearhug

Well that's the best part of it, don't you see?  :D Michael himself never told us that there is going to be a movie or that he will release his new songs. But it's all happening now, just like in this article. And the best word they use is "gameplan" it's all happening right now!  bounce/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Thriller hitmaker has a gameplan to “reconquer the world”, which will include single releases, new songs and even a film."

Yeah...This is already happening in the last 20 months.  michael-jackson/

Michael is a great genius! lolol/  lolol/  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Michael, wherever you may be, Take a bow my friend!!! respect/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think this was just referencing the plans that Michael had to take TII on tour to other countries after his stay in England.  I don't know how concrete the plans were, but there was definitely a mention that he would hit the road after the O2 shows were over.  If my memory serves me correctly, he was supposed to end up back in the US for the final shows.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wow, amazing. :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PeaceLoveHappiness"
I think this was just referencing the plans that Michael had to take TII on tour to other countries after his stay in England.  I don't know how concrete the plans were, but there was definitely a mention that he would hit the road after the O2 shows were over.  If my memory serves me correctly, he was supposed to end up back in the US for the final shows.

Did you hear anything about the movie or new album?  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS

Yeh...I did.  It's called "THIS IS IT" the movie.   lolol/  lolol/  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "2good2btrue"

lolol/ That is one pissed off monkey  :lol:
What i meant is that did we hear Michael or AEG talking about "This is it movie" or new album before June 25th?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "2good2btrue"

lolol/ That is one pissed off monkey  :lol:
What i meant is that did we hear Michael or AEG talking about "This is it movie" or new album before June 25th?

I don't remember a mention about either a movie or an album, but I wasn't thinking about either of those when I read the article, so I can't say with certainty that they weren't mentioned.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions