Re: Anthony Jackson - @ATONCLASSIC
May 10, 2011, 08:47:09 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "Dafne"
No, it is not a fan made page.

His official site: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  --> click to see his twitter and it will lead you to the one I posted. It is official and Anthony also is followed by Omer.

Also, another proof he's legit is that he's listed as family member here  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  and it has his official site here too: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login <-- where his twitter is listed as You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ohh thank you for the info. It's interesting that other cousins or family members aren't following him.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: Because real family can talk on the phone  lolol/ just kidding...or am i? I don't know :lol:
My head is spinning and i'm talking crazy today, so never mind... geek/

L.O.V.E to all! bearhug
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
May 10, 2011, 10:09:18 PM
Quote from: "Kristina4LOVE"
Quote from: "Dafne"
No, it is not a fan made page.

His official site: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  --> click to see his twitter and it will lead you to the one I posted. It is official and Anthony also is followed by Omer.

Also, another proof he's legit is that he's listed as family member here  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  and it has his official site here too: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login <-- where his twitter is listed as You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ohh thank you for the info. It's interesting that other cousins or family members aren't following him.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: Because real family can talk on the phone  lolol/ just kidding...or am i? I don't know :lol:
My head is spinning and i'm talking crazy today, so never mind... geek/

L.O.V.E to all! bearhug

I don't know. All of the others follow each other. Donte, Taj, Jaafar, Austin, Taryll are all following each other.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 11, 2011, 05:15:22 AM
here is his last post:
The Voice! Great show. Every time I see the hand with the mic and peace sign I think of Michael*

I love his tweets. He always puts a lot of quotes on and they are wonderful.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust

May 11, 2011, 12:47:37 PM
Anthony Jackson is a second cousin to MJ.  His father's name was Tony and he passed.  Tony was MJ's first cousin.  

To me, it doesn't matter who follows who, because they are all connected.  I'm sure all of them were on the family portrait.  They are all in on the Hoax in my opinion, and they are all probably up on things as Donte is.  For over a year, some of their backgrounds have had Spiritual type of things.  Spaceships, planets and the like.  They know what's up.  To have a grandmaster funk uncle like MJ, how can they miss?  They are truly blessed.  Omer has BLESSED as a huge tatoo across the top of his back.

Randy Junior used to post a lot of stuff about how wonderful life was and the like.  I guess so if your uncle has called everyone together and explained to them why he was hoaxing.  They know a lot, but MJ wouldn't have clued them in on everything.  Some of them were shown in the first episode of the Jackson Family Dynasty.  They adore their Uncle Michael.

One day soon, a lot of people will learn how close MJ is to his family, always has been and always will be.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

May 11, 2011, 09:50:07 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
I like that, READ BETWEEN THE LINES!!!!. I  have been trying to say that for the past freaken week.. and I am not a Jackson. anyways I give up.

I understand you so well all4loveandbelieve! bearhug Here are a lot of people with negative thoughts right now, you did a great job on trying to make them think positive, but unfortunately people will stick to their point no matter what. And i don't want to fight with them, that's why i was not trying to argue with them. I got shocked at first (Jerm), but in about an hour i realized that there is nothing to worry about. So i'm with you on this one! Don't get upset if people don't agree with you, they are just too tired and too emotional right now.

Much L.O.V.E to you! bearhug

We can not be positive all the time and not everyone needs to see the issue from the same perspective. I still do not get Jermaine's DMs (not tweets) as a good sign for the hoax but this has nothing to do with losing hope or faith. I know that Michael is alive but for whatever reason people got it like I started to believe that Michael is dead. I don't think that people need to repeat themselves and try to give "hope" to others because it looks like they are pushing so hard for others to accept their opinion. I have my own thoughts and I'm being realistic. I can not fool myself just to be positive all the time. And I don't need anyone to keep on saying keeping the faith since I never lost it.

Anyways, Anthony makes interesting tweets and this is one of them. He's following me too on Twitter. He's such a very nice person. :) It's so nice of him to follow believers too.

I know I may repeat myself, and you are absolutely right. Everybody should take the news as they wish. But some of you( not talking about you purlove) are very negative, and when you read or hear negativity, it rubs on you so badly that it infiltrates into your soul. So I hate negativity, and that's why I try to make people see the bright side of the situation. I will stop posting my positiveness, and whom ever lost faith, can deal with it in their own way, but please do not portrait your negativity around people who are positive. This all I am asking. YOU MAY DO WHAT EVER YOU PLEASE IT IS A FREE COUNTRY. BLESSINGS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

May 11, 2011, 10:07:36 PM
I hate negativity too. being realistic is what i like though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 12, 2011, 02:05:07 PM
I like that, READ BETWEEN THE LINES!!!!. I  have been trying to say that for the past freaken week.. and I am not a Jackson. anyways I give up.

I understand you so well all4loveandbelieve! bearhug Here are a lot of people with negative thoughts right now, you did a great job on trying to make them think positive, but unfortunately people will stick to their point no matter what. And i don't want to fight with them, that's why i was not trying to argue with them. I got shocked at first (Jerm), but in about an hour i realized that there is nothing to worry about. So i'm with you on this one! Don't get upset if people don't agree with you, they are just too tired and too emotional right now.

Much L.O.V.E to you! bearhug

We can not be positive all the time and not everyone needs to see the issue from the same perspective. I still do not get Jermaine's DMs (not tweets) as a good sign for the hoax but this has nothing to do with losing hope or faith. I know that Michael is alive but for whatever reason people got it like I started to believe that Michael is dead. I don't think that people need to repeat themselves and try to give "hope" to others because it looks like they are pushing so hard for others to accept their opinion. I have my own thoughts and I'm being realistic. I can not fool myself just to be positive all the time. And I don't need anyone to keep on saying keeping the faith since I never lost it.

Anyways, Anthony makes interesting tweets and this is one of them. He's following me too on Twitter. He's such a very nice person. :) It's so nice of him to follow believers too.

I know I may repeat myself, and you are absolutely right. Everybody should take the news as they wish. But some of you( not talking about you purlove) are very negative, and when you read or hear negativity, it rubs on you so badly that it infiltrates into your soul. So I hate negativity, and that's why I try to make people see the bright side of the situation. I will stop posting my positiveness, and whom ever lost faith, can deal with it in their own way, but please do not portrait your negativity around people who are positive. This all I am asking. YOU MAY DO WHAT EVER YOU PLEASE IT IS A FREE COUNTRY. BLESSINGS.

I don't like negativity or negative people as you know allforloe but I can not say everything is positive since they're not. And this doesn't make me a negative person like you mentioned. I like to say directly what I see. And I can not push others to be positive all the time because that would be trying to push them to see what I see and believe what I believe. I appreciate your effort for it but maybe stating your opinion is enough sometimes. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 15, 2011, 12:42:02 PM
newest tweet by Anthony :
ATONCLASSIC Anthony Jackson
#Happy to be #ALIVE :)
vor 3 Minuten

It's a #beautiful #day to be #alive* I #love you. #Live with #SPICE!
vor 2 Minuten

#LiveYourLifeOffTheWall
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 15, 2011, 04:14:21 PM
Quote from: "Steph22"
newest tweet by Anthony :
#Happy to be #ALIVE :)
vor 3 Minuten

It's a #beautiful #day to be #alive* I #love you. #Live with #SPICE!
vor 2 Minuten

#LiveYourLifeOffTheWall

No way!!!!! Is it a joke???  afraid/  errrr
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...I shudder seeing that I have to live without you!!! Come back soon! I love you, Michael! <3
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

anewfan

May 15, 2011, 04:47:29 PM
I've always wondered about this account, because I got a follower request when I first joined Twitter from atonclassic. I had only tweeted a couple of times and really only had one or 2 followers. So, I always found that strange. I wasn't following atonclassic at the time, because I had never heard of them. My account was also private at the time as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

May 15, 2011, 05:04:19 PM
Ok! I calmed myself down... Sorry I become a bit excited.

This is huge! This is the time for me to follow this guy... I hope there is more to come.  penguin/

I followed some people around, who's suggested something happening around them, but I learned they played with other's emotions, and it's not nice at all. There is too much persons out there who keeps saying they know something, but say nothing, because they have nothing to say. They don't know more thing than our members of this forum brought to light. As a new member here I have to say I appreciate your hard work, because without you I could not have such a wide-eye.

Thank you guys!  bearhug

I love you all, and I love to be here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...I shudder seeing that I have to live without you!!! Come back soon! I love you, Michael! <3
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 15, 2011, 07:41:58 PM
He's such a very nice person. And he definitely knows about believers. :D I wrote him that he's giving hope to many believers with his tweets yesterday and today he made these tweets. He KNOWS what he's doing. Big MJ HUGS for you Anthony. LOVE YOU MORE.  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 15, 2011, 10:40:54 PM
He's such a very nice person. And he definitely knows about believers. :D I wrote him that he's giving hope to many believers with his tweets yesterday and today he made these tweets. He KNOWS what he's doing. Big MJ HUGS for you Anthony. LOVE YOU MORE.  bearhug

Really? Well, that is interesting. If that is true he's deliberately bringing us hope and encouragement to keep on beLIEving. Great news! Thanks for sharing :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

May 17, 2011, 10:37:16 PM
ATONCLASSIC
L.O.V.E To My 7,707 Twitter Peeps! *MichaeLegacy*

newest tweet from Anthony
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

May 18, 2011, 02:12:02 AM
when i saw that he was following me i was shocked bounce/ ! but then i noticed that he follows anyone who follows him :)BTW he definitely knows about us,there are a lot of tweets of Anthony which are hoax related. He seems  such a sweet person
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal