To be honest i don't understand why members don't see it too. Around 25hJune a lot of friends around me were talking about how weak MJ looked. Maybe we believers don't want to see it because we're afraid of what that might mean. But to me that's not a reason to draw conclusions, it's still a hoax. But bye bye sting operations and maybe comebacks. JUST MY OPINION, PLEASE DO NOT SHOOT!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

This story is already stirring a lot with my emotions. sometimes I see posts from some people here and I really want to cry. What is happening here, folks?
Maybe I'm blind because I can not see Michael dying! Maybe I'm just fooling myself to 20 months. Really?
I think I need a break.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

It seems like the ones who have nothing to really gain or lose say that Mike was in great shape. Michael was fine, according to Orianthi, she didn't take the news of his death serious at first. And others who had worked closely to Michael say the same thing. It seems fishy that there are a few who say he is dead, and some who believe he is still alive and some who have no idea what the hell is going on and are just as confused as we are lol. Perhaps some of them have joined a hoax forum, maybe even this one :). Watch TII (age 50) and his Dangerous Rehearsels (age 32) and compare the two, see if anything looks like a red flag!

[youtube:4vmffefa]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YGCQrdSSOc[/youtube:4vmffefa]

Dangerous Rehearsal and then TII Rehearsal, an 18 year difference. Not too shabby if ya ask me ;). He doesn't put his all into a rehearsal the way he does his concerts. Rehearsal misses one essential ingredient: the energy of the audience ;). I honestly think the whole 'MJ was weak and frail and popping pills left and right" is a LIE, an illusion.
michael-jackson/

[youtube:4vmffefa]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NHoz3szWUs[/youtube:4vmffefa]

[youtube:4vmffefa]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukQzhTiX1EE&feature=related[/youtube:4vmffefa]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Quote from: "heartphantom"
curls, not everyone thinks this has been planned for a long time ago. meticulously, intense, yes. But not planned for years. I don't.
And Michael was helped with this hoax, ill or not.
It's just a you tube video, or at most another theory. No reasons to have death conclusions.

I think I didn't make myself very clear! I know many people don't think this was planned a long time ago, but I do - that's why I questioned whether a sick MJ would be likely to hurriedly devise and carry this out, even with help. I very much doubt it, which reinforces my belief that this WAS planned a long time ago.

The video to me is just someone's attempt at making sense of what happened, yes, another 'theory' maybe, but it is so flawed in my opinion, that it certainly hasn't led me to have a 'death conclusion'. I might have that if I was convinced that MJ was ill - and a random Youtube vid or the Sun newspaper isn't going to do that for me!

You think differently, which is fine!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
to try to watch a Billie Jean performance for clues or signs or whatever is IMpossible for me...I always get caught in the beauty of this amazing song and forget for why I've started watching it in the first place  :lol:

There's a difference thought, maybe it's just the age, I mean I hope it's just the age.
Anyway I wouldn't trade the 50 or 60 or 150 MJ for no other artist.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Oh he is so beautiful in that Billie Jean 2009 penguin/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The video to me is just someone's attempt at making sense of what happened
Yes, or just a pathetic poser who tells women in PM that he's Michael. Channel comments are scary, also the videos made with pictures of women probably met online. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
to try to watch a Billie Jean performance for clues or signs or whatever is IMpossible for me...I always get caught in the beauty of this amazing song and forget for why I've started watching it in the first place  :lol:

There's a difference thought, maybe it's just the age, I mean I hope it's just the age.
Anyway I wouldn't trade the 50 or 60 or 150 MJ for no other artist.....

I've heard Michael say that when there are only a few people watching him dance or sing, he becomes embarrassed and really shy  :oops: so he must be holding back a little  :). Also since those Dangerous Rehearsals, he went on to do 69 shows. And the HIStory tour had 82 shows. MJ is tired of touring, he's been touring all of his life! He is only one person and he can't stay 20 years old forever. All of that damage to his body as a dancer and world wide performer would be exhausting to an 18 year old healthy kid. We have to keep this in mind, the story is not as vague as "oh he looks tired! omg, he must be dying!!" Thank God MJ finally said "Enough is enough!" and bounced  bounce/.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "TheMoonIsDancing"
It seems like the ones who have nothing to really gain or lose say that Mike was in great shape. Michael was fine, according to Orianthi, she didn't take the news of his death serious at first. And others who had worked closely to Michael say the same thing. It seems fishy that there are a few who say he is dead, and some who believe he is still alive and some who have no idea what the hell is going on and are just as confused as we are lol. Perhaps some of them have joined a hoax forum, maybe even this one :). Watch TII (age 50) and his Dangerous Rehearsels (age 32) and compare the two, see if anything looks like a red flag!

[youtube:ki5bggxu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YGCQrdSSOc[/youtube:ki5bggxu]

Dangerous Rehearsal and then TII Rehearsal, an 18 year difference. Not too shabby if ya ask me ;). He doesn't put his all into a rehearsal the way he does his concerts. Rehearsal misses one essential ingredient: the energy of the audience ;). I honestly think the whole 'MJ was weak and frail and popping pills left and right" is a LIE, an illusion.
michael-jackson/

[youtube:ki5bggxu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NHoz3szWUs[/youtube:ki5bggxu]

[youtube:ki5bggxu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukQzhTiX1EE&feature=related[/youtube:ki5bggxu]

Thank you so much for your post!!! bearhug
The video of Michael's rehearsal for Dangerous Tour is amazing!
Michael was not sick, that's what i believe in, he always took a great care of his health! I see that people have different opinions about it, but that's how i see Michael, HAPPY AND HEALTHY!

Much L.O.V.E to all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Crap! BS! Just a TROLL! I think this is the same one who said that Michael became a woman after the 25th. Ohh God what a crap!  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

to me it's another troll who has enough time to play with the fans' emotions!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

In regards to the TII rehearsals...it also depends on what you believe regarding doubles. IMO we have no way of knowing for sure which versions of MJ were really the man himself. So it's hard to say anything about his health. I'm not commenting on the video, haven't watched it, doubt it's worth it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
In regards to the TII rehearsals...it also depends on what you believe regarding doubles. IMO we have no way of knowing for sure which versions of MJ were really the man himself. So it's hard to say anything about his health. I'm not commenting on the video, haven't watched it, doubt it's worth it.

I know Michael when I see Michael. Take it however you want, but I do not fully believe in the doubles theory regarding TII. I think its 100% MJ, I believe that TII project was too important to him to not be 100% apart of it. Some of you may or may not have been fans of Michael for a long enough time to just KNOW when you see him. And I don't want what I'm saying to be taken out of context or misunderstood at all. I'm aware of how easy it is for that to happen over the internet versus an in person conversation :).
As for the original video posted in this thread, yes I believe it is someone up to no good. Whoever wrote it seems like a kindergartener, not very saavy with words.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.

I know Michael when I see Michael. Take it however you want, but I do not fully believe in the doubles theory regarding TII. I think its 100% MJ, I believe that TII project was too important to him to not be 100% apart of it. Some of you may or may not have been fans of Michael for a long enough time to just KNOW when you see him. And I don't want what I'm saying to be taken out of context or misunderstood at all. I'm aware of how easy it is for that to happen over the internet versus an in person conversation :).
As for the original video posted in this thread, yes I believe it is someone up to no good. Whoever wrote it seems like a kindergartener, not very saavy with words.

100% AGREE!!! Perfectly said TheMoon. I do not believe in doubles in TII and I do believe that the 02 Michael was Michael himself as well.  moonwalk_/

Btw here is a new video that was made with TII footages for the Behind the Mask song. Enjoy.  :mrgreen:

[youtube:2fug0i8h]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkJUieoFzCE&feature=share[/youtube:2fug0i8h]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Quote from: "PureLove"

100% AGREE!!! Perfectly said TheMoon. I do not believe in doubles in TII and I do believe that the 02 Michael was Michael himself as well.  moonwalk_/

Btw here is a new video that was made with TII footages for the Behind the Mask song. Enjoy.  :mrgreen:

[youtube:3mkwgaob]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkJUieoFzCE&feature=share[/youtube:3mkwgaob]

Agreed! All (almost) Michael in TII, however he may have inserted images to makes us question about doubles. I really don't think he will give the lime-light position to another. But I believe the whole doubles concept probably even comes from MJ himself as the master magician. He wants people to speculate there's doubles. That's why 02 guy's behaviour seemed un-MJ-like, but I firmly believe it was him. Illusion after illusion. He lives for controversy and all that. Thanks for the great videos! Orianthi confirms she danced with Michael, not a double on stage, and says he's healthy. Karen does his make-up and says he's sickly, so who do we believe?  Of course she did 9 hours of make-up on dead MJ (they would never allow that as it is a complex procedure on the dead, only undertakers IMO)(LaToya, a family member dressing dead MJ!!--no way again) so maybe that means her testimony is more accurate. All clips and songs MJ did on TII were danced with energy required by a very healthy person, not someone needing their food cut up--he'd have to be carried on stage on a stretcher. What complete nonsense IMO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions