Now, everyone, including the kids you are so concerned about, are able to read it here, where there is a reasonable expectation of RESPECT for Michael Jackson.

That's where i stopped reading. This tells me you haven't even read the thread. And keep sarcasm when truly needed.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

Quote from: "Its her"
Quote from: "heartphantom"
you shared the lurid gossip with us, shoveling B.S. our way.
Being selfish and choosing to see only what's causing us pleasure while hoax hunting, is not Michael's message of change or LOVE. A visitor on this forum could be the mother of one of that children. Sometimes with this kind of "BS" insignificant for others, you can save a soul. I will not stop  TRYing just because your comfort is disturbed, at least trying is all i can do and this we should to all.
And i find your reaction quite interesting too................[/b]

Naw, I just know that evil is never eradicated by glorifying it. Hurtful, questionable fiction should remain where you found it, and die due to lack of interest. Now, everyone, including the kids you are so concerned about, are able to read it here, where there is a reasonable expectation of RESPECT for Michael Jackson. That's all.

There is harder core, filthier stuff online, but I'm only interested in not giving anyone, child or grown,  the impression that it is acceptable to feed here on a guy who has said himself, he's been "bleeding a long time now," from this very thing, lies.

Not objecting to free speech or anyone's option to partake of crap where they find it. The objection here, in my head, is that THIS man is someone we know of and appreciate. You're helping them use him for disrepectful UN-loving sport.

I has not as much to do with my comfort, as HIS. But, he's grown and is probably numb to it, and he'll probably never see it, so, let's say it is not as much about my peace, as it is others' character....garbage in, garbage out.  I am not interested in locking threads. As adults, we should have had enough guidance to be able to police ourselves.

But, "do what you want" . respect/

I don't think that just because she posted this here that she anyway 'helping' their sick actions. If it does give these lunatics some attention. it's going to be negative not praising them. She's right, these people need to be stopped. They obviously slandering his name and all of these sick ass claims that they put for the PUBLIC to see,  it is unacceptable. We as fans, true fans at that, should try to make sure these type of people not do this to MJ. These kids SHOULD know who they are dealing with....these people are mentally insane. Yes, there is a high level of respect for Michael Jackson here of COURSE!She/he  posted something that needs to be addressed directly about MJ's respect and  what these  people are really doing right now. THEY NEED TO BE STOPPED. Immediately.

Because if we we had an type of bravery in us. We would try to cease this inappropriate behavior.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Oath of an L.O.V.E. Soldier--x
I promise to fufill my vow to help the world
Give peace, change, and love to others...
I promise to spread my hero's message to
Those with weak ears and to those who need
A calming word...
I promise to change my shortcomings and become
A better person for me and for society...
I will not chastise the ones who don't beLIEve in him...
I am a L.O.V.E soldier and I am here to make a change...

black_orchid, thank you, that is my purpose too. Many people who deal with them may not even know what is going on behind. Pretending problems don't exist and just waiting for them to vanish is not the solution, we can't be passive, i can't. Especially when this people are still active. Articles, you tube videos, posts and announcements on forums is the least we can do to expose the danger and alert their potential victims. Information prevents drama sometimes and if we help one soul then we already succeeded. This doesn't disrespect the man we are here for, quite the opposite. We cut out these internet predators who use Michael Jackson for their sick agenda.
At least we can try. It doesn't cost us a thing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

Perseverent and convincing YouTube Poser :

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Name: The King ♕ Is Here
People think they talk to MJ here and with Janet!!! (that's a new one in hoaxland) (poser Janet here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login).

This fake MJ also owns:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - Joined 13 Mar 2011
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - Joined 19 Oct 2010
Believed to be the former Imissyouall09 - closed account

Faker's text:
"I'd like to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for their continuing patience and understanding in regards to the importance of my safety and security of my return. This means very much to know I have all my fans support and love throughout this difficult time of unfortunate turn of events. Your loyalty means everything to me. I appreciate all of you from deep in my heart. I want all of you to know that you have my love and total loyalty as well. As I've stated before, I will continue to remain here until my comeback. This is for certain. Everything will eventually proceed and things will work out to everyone's complete fulfillment of my return. I'm so happy and proud to know I have such wonderful fans who truly love me and deeply care so much.

Again, thank you for your support and understanding. Big thank you for standing by me throughout everything.

I adore each and every one of you to the deepest depths of my heart and soul.

God Bless."

Iam aware of this channel and I have always wondered how they can go on posting stuff like this.
I always thought YooTube was a huge website with the decent reputation and how they let anyone pose as Michael Jackson for such a long time is beyond my comprehension. Yet they keep blocking videos for my country  :evil:
Obviously, it's much more important than removing fake channels and protecting visitors from being deceived.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JentleTouch, "IMissYouAll09 has been terminated due to multiple or severe violations of our Community Guidelines." Too many reports probably. But they create a new account the next minute i guess. And yes blocking videos is so annoying!!!!!!! crash/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

black_orchid, thank you, that is my purpose too. Many people who deal with them may not even know what is going on behind. Pretending problems don't exist and just waiting for them to vanish is not the solution, we can't be passive, i can't. Especially when this people are still active. Articles, you tube videos, posts and announcements on forums is the least we can do to expose the danger and alert their potential victims. Information prevents drama sometimes and if we help one soul then we already succeeded. This doesn't disrespect the man we are here for, quite the opposite. We cut out these internet predators who use Michael Jackson for their sick agenda.
At least we can try. It doesn't cost us a thing.

Hey, I'm here for you! We have to stop these people. I also don't want to be passive towards this problem that is STILL in affect as we speak. We got to let everyone know that these people are SICK and using MIchael Jackson as a puppet!  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Oath of an L.O.V.E. Soldier--x
I promise to fufill my vow to help the world
Give peace, change, and love to others...
I promise to spread my hero's message to
Those with weak ears and to those who need
A calming word...
I promise to change my shortcomings and become
A better person for me and for society...
I will not chastise the ones who don't beLIEve in him...
I am a L.O.V.E soldier and I am here to make a change...

JentleTouch, "IMissYouAll09 has been terminated due to multiple or severe violations of our Community Guidelines." Too many reports probably. But they create a new account the next minute i guess. And yes blocking videos is so annoying!!!!!!! crash/
Oh thank you so much. I didn't know their account was terminated. Good news!  party/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions