mjlovebugTopic starter

Jackson's Death Predicted on Craig's List
May 10, 2011, 06:06:37 PM
ok so my friend showed me this today, and i looked on the forum and no one said anything about it. i do not have the post it's self b.c things on Crag's List go away after a few weeks or so.

here is the forum i found it on

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

OT - Jackson's Death Predicted on Craig's List

Postby TwilightZone on Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:37 am
Michael Jackson's death predicted on Craig's List?

This was posted TWO DAYS before Jackson died.
--------------

Michael Jackson will die thursday
Reply to: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-06-23, 1:55PM PDT

@ 1 pm PST.

It's about time, dirty f*cker.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1236192204

now i know at the bottom that a person said that it it possible to change a post, but they didn't state weather or not the time will Chang when you edit it or stay the same,

just made a test post to the Vancouver BC rants 'n raves section, which was where the MJ will die Thursday post was made.

I completed and sent it to the site, which took a minute or less, and then went back and edited it. The way it works is, you write the post, they send a link to your email, and when you click the link the first time the ad is posted. Then you can click the link again to go back in and edit and repost.

So yeah: not a seer. Just a tw.at who knows how to edit Craigslist rants 'n raves. :lol:

i have never used the website and know nothing about it, jsut wondering if anyone knows if is real or did some one just go back and changed it after the fact.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I am more or less famliar with the site and use it. For one to post anything on Craigslist ,the account should be created with password, just like here,  and no one but that person can withdraw the post. Besides administration perhaps, I don't know what options admin has, but users cannot for sure.
The email can be invalid anymore because account user needs to repost to keep up do date. Otherwise, the post lasts for 1 week then deactivates automatically.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

In December 2008, Ian Halperin implied that Michael Jackson was going to die soon when he publicly claimed that the star was suffering from Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency, a genetic disease that affects the lungs. Halperin claimed Jackson needed a lung transplant. [Source: FoxNews.com] Halperin presumably had some factual basis for his claims, but he has not gone into much detail yet. His forthcoming book about Michael Jackson will, of course, address the issue. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Then Joseph Tittel on M-TV Live
[youtube:23cpw0r5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVaDrRr3wfI&feature=player_detailpage[/youtube:23cpw0r5]

Prediction posted on January 2009 by Joseph Tittel on his blog.
Michael Jackson will also hit headlines again. This time because his health will take a major downfall leaving him hospitalized. He may even end up have a near death experience when something goes seriously wrong with his lungs. Michael may even have a lung collapse and will end up in surgery. He will also relocate back to the states to be closer to his family during his illness. He is going to look really bad by years end.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

mjlovebugTopic starter

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
I am more or less famliar with the site and use it. For one to post anything on Craigslist ,the account should be created with password, just like here,  and no one but that person can withdraw the post. Besides administration perhaps, I don't know what options admin has, but users cannot for sure.
The email can be invalid anymore because account user needs to repost to keep up do date. Otherwise, the post lasts for 1 week then deactivates automatically.

so are you saying that it's impossible for someone to change a post when it's already been made. i get that you cant view the post anymore i was asking is it possible that the person could have changed it after jun 25th to through editing, making it seem that they know before head that he will die. when you edit a post doe it change the date of the post or does it stay the same as when you posted what you had originally.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

It is likely to have been faked for someone's pleasure.

by Guest on Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:48 am
I just made a test post to the Vancouver BC rants 'n raves section, which was where the MJ will die Thursday post was made.

I completed and sent it to the site, which took a minute or less, and
then went back and edited it. The way it works is, you write the post,
they send a link to your email, and when you click the link the first
time the ad is posted. Then you can click the link again to go back in
and edit and repost.

So yeah: not a seer. Just a tw.at who knows how to edit Craigslist rants 'n raves.

Mr. Chernoff bought his books on Craigslist.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Quote from: "mjlovebug1"

so are you saying that it's impossible for someone to change a post when it's already been made. i get that you cant view the post anymore i was asking is it possible that the person could have changed it after jun 25th to through editing, making it seem that they know before head that he will die. when you edit a post doe it change the date of the post or does it stay the same as when you posted what you had originally.

I've been using craigslist for years. Bought & sold my favorite car there.  :D

Yes you can edit posts, quite easily... and when you edit them, the date does not change. I do remember a craigslist post about Michael's death being discussed at both forums (both forums have cleaned up since and these topics may have been deleted in the process) but for some reason I don't think it was this exact post. I may be mistaken about that though, it's been a long time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Someone cannot change or edit  my post on craigslist. I sign in to my account and re-post it with edition if necessary.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Quote from: "jessicakthx"
Quote from: "mjlovebug1"

I've been using craigslist for years. Bought & sold my favorite car there.  :D

Yes you can edit posts, quite easily... and when you edit them, the date does not change. I do remember a craigslist post about Michael's death being discussed at both forums (both forums have cleaned up since and these topics may have been deleted in the process) but for some reason I don't think it was this exact post. I may be mistaken about that though, it's been a long time.

I remember it too.  It was done by a female and she had posted it on her Myspace page.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions