Has anyone been following the Event?
May 10, 2011, 06:22:13 PM
Look at the shirt they have designed for this series.  
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
still do not know how to post images on this Mac computer.  

This show is da bomb.  Last night the alien leader talked about mass infecting humans with the H1N1 virus.  They chose a host and deliberately infected her by smearing the virus in her nose.  Next week the host carrier will be the subject.  Reminds me of Jane Burgenmeister.  This whole series reminds me of a lot of what we’ve been discussing here, even down to Obama (the president on this series is black & has been poisoned juxtaposing the VP into the presidency who has made an alliance with the “others” who have now deceived him) and his questionable role in the NWO.

Oh well obviously this link doesn’t work so just copy  and paste the SKU into your browser. Sorry.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Re: Has anyone been following the Event?
May 10, 2011, 06:30:54 PM
I've been watching when I can and this show makes me feel like "Disclosure" is coming sooner then we think. The only thing I don't like about this show is that they make the "aliens" evil, to put fear into us, so when Disclosure comes, the people will assume they are evil and going to destroy us. My belief, is that if "aliens" were evil, they would have destroyed us a long long time ago, I also believe that when we have public contact, it could be that they will come to save us from completely destroying our planet. So I think this show the Event, is another "scare tactic, so when they do make themselves known, people will freak out, when in reality, they are the good guys! JMO  I have seen too many nasa vids showing ufo's intercepting nukes, to believe that they want to harm us...they may be our only saviors!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Has anyone been following the Event?
May 10, 2011, 06:45:24 PM
Quote from: "mjj4ever777"
I've been watching when I can and this show makes me feel like "Disclosure" is coming sooner then we think. The only thing I don't like about this show is that they make the "aliens" evil, to put fear into us, so when Disclosure comes, the people will assume they are evil and going to destroy us. My belief, is that if "aliens" were evil, they would have destroyed us a long long time ago, I also believe that when we have public contact, it could be that they will come to save us from completely destroying our planet. So I think this show the Event, is another "scare tactic, so when they do make themselves known, people will freak out, when in reality, they are the good guys! JMO  I have seen too many nasa vids showing ufo's intercepting nukes, to believe that they want to harm us...they may be our only saviors!!

Oddly enough I don’t think that they are meant to be evil.  I think they were made a promise and they feel that the humans reneiged on it and now they are ready for the humans to make good of their promise to them.  In some aspects, the humans appear more evil than they do, but not quite as smart.  There’s even a character named Michael in it.  It reminds me of things we have been saying on this board.  A lot of them.  Especially the illuminati and mind control.  When the president had the stroke (or what was made to appear as a stroke) he has been getting no better and the doctors are ready to pull the plug, then we learn that there is an antidote that can reverse the condition.  The VP is getting nervous now that the antidote is in the hand of someone who could possibly “bring the president back to life”  lolol/ .  His wife gets hold of it, and bingo. He gets the dose.  Next week we’ll be in for a ride.  The president is going to wake up & find out what’s going on, the VP is going to be up shit’s creek, and a sub-human host is cast out to infect the human race with the plague.  Like what else is new?  lolol/  Packed with all the stuff hoaxes are made of.  I L.O.V.E. it michael-jackson/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions