50th_State_Believer2Topic starter

I Have Decided to Return Here....
May 10, 2011, 11:49:43 PM
Sigh...what can I say? I said goodbye about a year ago...I had just surrendered to the idea that the man was gone, period....I was okay, picking up on life, got back into the normalcy of things. I still thought about the man...read things online...sometimes even came in here and reviewed what was going on...but I stayed away still. Then something occurred to me - mentally, I had recovered. I was no longer depressed, no longer dragging myself and over consumed with Michael and the whole idea of him vanishing from the world as we know it.  I no longer felt like the Alpha and Omega had disappeared - which by the way, WAS a really harmful thing back when I was first affected by the loss of him in our lives.  I didn't realize after saying goodbye on this website, after all the time away, I had evolved into a healthier mindset. And since I keep coming back to read up on everyone - I decided why not go back in? Well I had to resubmit myself with a new account because I had forgotten my password and all that - and decided just to start all over again, so here I am - as 50th_State_Believer2 !! I am now back on track, living my own life fully, but at the same time, gathering my thoughts on this summer - and the possibility that many of us still choose to believe. But in a funny way, it is not an obessive thing to me anymore. I feel refreshed - positive - hopeful - but if it doesn't happen, it will not consume me totally. It will not be another ending of the world. I can continue to relive the energy of MJ in my heart, and enjoy the fact that he will always be worth another hopeful month, year...and it's okay to wait. We never know anything about our own lives anyway if you think about it.  Just don't get so overconsumed - that's the secret. LIVE...LOVE...Find the true priceless purpose of life that surrounds you every day, through loved ones, friends, family, strangers you don't owe anything to, but may appreciate and benefit from your positive energy.  Michael didn't personally know the entire world of people - but imagine if he had only been so overconsumed with just one thing that controlled his outlook on a positive life - he would not be who he stands for.  He kept busy with the many many things that made him love life. In the same way, we have to remember to seek those things we love in life, and not be overconsumed to the point in one thing that we are NO LONGER ALIVE..even when we are alive...It's good to be back...although I was only in here for not too long before I left permanently, and probably nobody remembers or knows me., it's ok. This is a new start for me!! bearhug
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: I Have Decided to Return Here....
May 10, 2011, 11:52:15 PM
Welcome back :) Thank you for sharing your story with us. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

May 10, 2011, 11:58:31 PM
Welcome back......what a great way to think of things!  Thank you for sharing!
I do remember you......I think your name is awesome!

Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

50th_State_Believer2Topic starter

May 11, 2011, 12:13:49 AM
Thanks guys...well - got lots to catch up on the reading in here...feels great to be back with your feedback.

HAVE a GREAT day in the march forward!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

May 11, 2011, 12:23:28 AM
I remember you well. So good to have you back.  mj_dance/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 11, 2011, 12:57:23 AM
Welcome back!  i had to do the same thing too!  But I didn't make a big announcement, I didn't say anything really.... I just faded into the background a bit.

I think it's needed for some of us.

I hope your life is better for having been on this journey - the ups and the downs - and I look forward to your insight on things!

Blessings!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
May 11, 2011, 01:02:25 AM
Welcome home...maybe I need a break too.  My life has been challenging lately, and there have been many times I tell myself to give it away, but something keeps drawing me back.  The truth that lies beneath binds us...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 11, 2011, 01:07:59 AM
50th_State_Believer2"]  Sigh...what can I say? I said goodbye about a year ago..I had just surrendered to the idea that the man was gone, period....I was okay, picking up on life, got back into the normalcy of things. I still thought about the man...read things online...sometimes even came in here and reviewed what was going on..

OH, YOU MADE A MISTAKE GIVING UP YOUR HAPPY LIFE............. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

May 11, 2011, 02:51:37 AM
Welcome back! Your story sounds a bit like mine. I was a die hard believer until Michael didn't return on
the one year anniversary of his death. Looking back I think it was a bit crazy of me to believe he would
return on that exact day. Its a very silly concept but so many of us believed it!  confused/
So I got away from the hoax for a few months but the nagging feeling in me that Michael was alive
WOULD NOT go away. So in December2010, I rejoined the hoax. I have a different user name than I used to,
 but that is how I came back fresh!

So glad you are here again to share this adventure with us ! I am CERTAIN that Michael lives, but not so
certain we will ever see him again.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

May 11, 2011, 03:46:35 AM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

May 11, 2011, 07:12:25 AM
Welcome home!

We've got better emoticons now!

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

May 11, 2011, 07:31:41 AM
I remember YOU beerchug  Welcome back.  I always loved your screen name.  

Thank you for sharing those words.  I myself had been on a roller coaster ride of which I found I just could not get off.  I was going insane, being on the computer day in and day out; no sleep, no life, in tears one minute and laughing hysterically the next.  At times, I'll admit ... I still go there.  But like you said, it doesn't consume me as much now and I am ready to face what ever the reality might be at the end of each day, loving Michael all the more, regardless.  That will NEVER change. He blew me away.   But now, I don't need to do that anymore.  It's amazing and so true that the saying "time heals ALL wounds" in truth really does.    

Welcome home. bearhug  bearhug  Stay for awhile.  We are all on this journey together.  And I've found that it's always a better trip when you decide to just go leaving all your expectations and idiosyncricities to the wind.  What ever will be, will be.  I haven't completely gotten there yet, but I'm progressing at a healthier pace.   And that's all good.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

May 13, 2011, 03:19:57 AM
Quote from: "Tink.I.Am"

Wow this is so cute...

Welcome back!
I´m quite new here so we don´t know each other, but reading that people are coming back gives me lots of hope for our common goal and this community here!

Enjoy the ride! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Michael I´m a dot in your right eye"

all4loveandbelieve

May 13, 2011, 04:45:27 AM
Welcome back, you have done the right thing, you thought of yourself your self being. I have also been posting the same thing to some members that are losing faith, to take a breath, and do things they love doing. To think of themselves first. We are very important,  and precious,if we do not take care of ourselves, no one will. Thank you for sharing your story, I hope some take it into consideration and learn by it. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

June 08, 2011, 11:45:55 AM
Hi 50th_State_Believer2! Glad you had a change of heart :). Are you from HI? Your name 50th state makes me think so.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions