Souza, the pictures of Michael and his family look so nice that I had to post them twice (sort of speak). 

I've seen a few of the pics that are on the below link, but My God!  I hadn't seen them all.  I love them.  These pictures show how good Michael Joe Jackson looked almost two years ago to the day. michael-jackson/

His parents and children are sparkling too.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 08:38:15 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "peacock7"
Souza, the pictures of Michael and his family look so nice that I had to post them twice (sort of speak).  

I've seen a few of the pics that are on the below link, but My God!  I hadn't seen them all.  I love them.  These pictures show how good Michael Joe Jackson looked almost two years ago to the day. michael-jackson/

His parents and children are sparkling too.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I've seen this site before but thank you for posting it. Michael looks so good and his eyes, mesmerising, how I missed them. bow/
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

afraid/ He looked so great! I hope he knows how beautiful he is .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

all4loveandbelieve

If i read correctly this was done one month before he supposedly died? You mean to tell me that he is the frail, and sick man on June 25/2009? If so I am the Queen of England. Tea anyone?  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
If i read correctly this was done one month before he supposedly died? You mean to tell me that he is the frail, and sick man on June 25/2009? If so I am the Queen of England. Tea anyone?  lolol/

Exactly! Michael was NOT SICK! He was/is/and always will be HAPPY AND HEALTHY  :D

P.S and also so GORGEOUS! mj_dance/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

curls

So the children were still behind masks at this date. Does anyone know the date of the one of them all outside staples I think it was after a rehearsal, when they didn't have the masks? And was that the first time anyone had ever seen their faces?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Why did they show their faces if this hoax was planned way before? I'll never get that. No answer makes really sense to me. He could have been with his children now so often or even permanently.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

curls

Quote from: "heartphantom"
Why did they show their faces if this hoax was planned way before? I'll never get that. No answer makes really sense to me. He could have been with his children now so often or even permanently.

The one that makes sense to me is that they have roles in the hoax too - this is a true Jackson family venture, so we had to know what they look like. MJ said in the Geraldo interview (which I absolutely love by the way, and gives me faith, comfort and hope whenever I feel down) that they begged to go on stage with him and that pretty soon he was going to show them to the world.

You know, pre 25th June events have been very important for me in forming my beliefs - so much of what came after I think may have been the hoax sort of taking on a life of it's own and inventing itself. But when I look back to things MJ said and lyrics he sung (particularly on the Invincible album) - it all falls into place.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

they begged to go on stage with him and that pretty soon he was going to show them to the world.
So it was not hoax related.
Yes, i agree, if the hoax has been planned for long then he very well knew what he was doing (showing them). And the only reason could 've been their own roles, correct. To be honest, at this moment, i don't see their role. They came to say it was not my daddy's voice, but that makes no sense - isn't Michael alive? What's a poser doing in his album? Michael as a director of his own movie, looks confused in coordonating things. If he was dead then ok , intruders attack  and throw on the market fake MJ voices, but Michael is alive. Where is Michael? He sends messages in his after video-songs, he sends clues everywhere,he has TMZ, he has FBI, he's involved in sting operations, he directs fake trials, seems like a whole world is working for this director, but he can't do obvious minor things that ruin his artist career, like to stop fake songs from his own album in a legal safe protected hoax sponsored by FBI.
My mind simply cannot process this chaos. This is the worst movie ever to me, and not in a good way. It is not complex, it's just complicated, chaotic and makes no sense. Worst. That's why my only logic response to all this is a hoax that's been rushed. Yes, maybe he always had this backup hoaxy plan, maybe he thought about faking his death all his life, but in the end he just HAD to. Planned intensly for the escape moment, i  am sure, but for long - no. He left a storm behind and people must fix it. Murray , good luck!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

Great Pictures  thank you for sharing.
 :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions