The last song Michael sang
May 12, 2011, 12:03:49 PM
Mostly, when singers die.. for some odd reason their last song points out to their death. There's a singer who sang about something like "last drive" and he died in a car accident, - and now I'm not talking about death hoaxes. But usually when a singer dies their last song somehow shows it. Anyway, you get my point.. do you?

But for Michael, - I think his last song was "One More Chance", and basically this has nothing to do with dead. Instead.. he is giving it one more chance. Know what I mean? I don't know if you understood it the same way as I did, but I think it has something to do with the death hoax, because he knew people would come looking for what was his last song. It's very difficult to explain in words.. but I hope you understand it. If you don't, then I'm sorry.

Blessings.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: The last song Michael sang
May 12, 2011, 12:44:43 PM
I understand perfectly what you're saying.  I could not get enough of One More Chance for these very same reasons. The song spoke to me.  To me I felt it meant give him one more chance to do things differently.  Stop and start all over again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

all4loveandbelieve

May 12, 2011, 12:48:26 PM
I understood you, and you make absolutely sense. Very good point
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

May 12, 2011, 01:43:52 PM
I never thought about it but it does make sense. Very good observation from you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 12, 2011, 02:04:35 PM
In what sense this was the last song Michael sang? Wasn't it something from This Is It sung live on the stage?
Wasn't one of the songs from the album "Michael" actually hist last song he recorded?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

May 12, 2011, 03:10:29 PM
I don't understand what you mean by One More Chance being his last song, but I have always figured that Michael is the kind of artist to have double meanings in his songs. And I think he did it with most of his later songs, ecspecially. There was nothing simple or superficial about him, according to those who have witnessed him in his creative process.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts, Angranity.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 12, 2011, 07:43:46 PM
I think most people would consider "This Is It" or "Hold My Hand" to be one of the more final songs of Michael, but I totally understand where you're coming from with "One More Chance". I remember when it first came out I could not listen to it without crying because it was released around the time of his arrest and the raid of Neverland. Those first lyrics "This time I'm gonna do my best to make it right" and the image of MJ being taken away in hand cuffs haunts me... So beautifully heart wrenching and ironic.

Speaking of ironic, hasn't anyone found it ironic that the opening lyrics to one of Michael's most final songs (Hold My Hand) are "this life don't last forever" and then he "dies"... ?! Really?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 13, 2011, 12:56:02 AM
I would say that "This is it" the final song or smething from the "Michael" album. And I guess that the majority of the public would think so. "One more chance" came out in 2003. There must have been something between now and 2003.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust

May 13, 2011, 12:26:37 PM
I understand what you mean. Example: The Austrian singer Flaco was recording his song Out of The Dark. SOme lines of the song: Muss ich denn sterben um zu leben? (English: Do I have to die, so I can live?) After the song was finished, he died in a car crash!

bearhug MichiS97
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry,
show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile

suspicious mind

May 13, 2011, 12:45:27 PM
wouldn't that song for michael actually be : they don't really care about us ? isn't that what was in the video of the last rehearsal? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

May 13, 2011, 12:45:48 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
I understand perfectly what you're saying.  I could not get enough of One More Chance for these very same reasons. The song spoke to me.  To me I felt it meant give him one more chance to do things differently.  Stop and start all over again.

Maybe it wasn't the last song he sang, but it was the one song that haunted me and I played exclusively for months after 6/25.  I even made a tribute video to the song which I could never figure how to post because Youtube would not allow it confused/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

suspicious mind

May 13, 2011, 01:12:38 PM

Maybe it wasn't the last song he sang, but it was the one song that haunted me and I played exclusively for months after 6/25.  I even made a tribute video to the song which I could never figure how to post because Youtube would not allow it confused/

i guess i will have to give this one a harder look. although every time i listen to a new one i just seem to add one more to the list that i can't get enough of. everyone else in my house is getting weary of it . :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

May 13, 2011, 01:30:20 PM
i guess i will have to give this one a harder look. although every time i listen to a new one i just seem to add one more to the list that i can't get enough of. everyone else in my house is getting weary of it .  

I so know what you mean lolol/ People start to get very annoyed with me because I exclusively listen to MJ songs at the moment. I can't get enough of it. It's everywhere. In my car, in my stereo, on my mp3 player, in my DVD player. The last couple of weeks I seem to have developed some sort of obsession.  :oops:  It scares me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust

suspicious mind

May 13, 2011, 01:53:37 PM
it'll be ok i promise  bearhug  penguin/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 19, 2011, 12:28:18 PM
Well, I remember reading that the last song he rehearsed in June 24 was Thriller.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions