suspicious mind

Re: The last song Michael sang
May 19, 2011, 12:36:55 PM
Quote from: "brunob12"
Well, I remember reading that the last song he rehearsed in June 24 was Thriller.

and i am sure that is one of the first one's people think of when they think of michael. simple truth is there are so many of them that stand out to different people that it is hard to nail just one down.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

May 19, 2011, 02:19:26 PM
Thank you for sharing your opinions, and I'm glad some of you understand me. There's a wikipedia list of all the 'unreleased' songs by Michael Jackson, if I'm right the song, 'This Is It' was recorded somewhere in the 90s, but for some reason he actually had two songs with the same name, so that's a bit confusing for now.

I did a complete research and found out that the last song he recorded before 'dying' was 'One More Chance'. Of course people would consider 'Hold My Hand' and 'This Is It' as the last songs because these are the 'latest songs released'.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is the list of unreleased Michael Jackson songs. It seems like I was wrong, the songs written in 1980s named 'This Is It' has nothing to do with the song released in 2009 even though it has the same name. Odd, but nope. It's a different song and has not been released yet.

Anyways, as far as I know 'One More Chance' was the last song recorded by Michael Jackson, unless we haven't received more information of his last songs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

June 30, 2011, 01:02:29 AM
Quote from: "angranity"
Mostly, when singers die.. for some odd reason their last song points out to their death. There's a singer who sang about something like "last drive" and he died in a car accident, - and now I'm not talking about death hoaxes. But usually when a singer dies their last song somehow shows it. Anyway, you get my point.. do you?

But for Michael, - I think his last song was "One More Chance", and basically this has nothing to do with dead. Instead.. he is giving it one more chance. Know what I mean? I don't know if you understood it the same way as I did, but I think it has something to do with the death hoax, because he knew people would come looking for what was his last song. It's very difficult to explain in words.. but I hope you understand it. If you don't, then I'm sorry.

Blessings.

It doesn't seem like this is his last unreleased song...but just for argument's sake, let's say it is. I think it very well MAY have something to do with the death hoax—that is, ONE of the objectives in MJ's mind—for the hoax to accomplish. This could be one more chance at Love.

It is funny, because when Gina brought this up last year, only one person responded, actually mentioning the idea in their post. It was like EVERYONE else had gasped and was holding their breath, not quite certain they had read THAT or else, in anticipation of  more details.  But, it makes perfect sense. Remember these words from the song,
Xscape :

Sometimes I feel like
I've gotta get away

I tried to share my life with someone I could love
But games and money is all she ever thought of
How could that be my fault when she gambled and lost?
I'm tired of silly games, its time to make a change

Here are the words to his last released song:

One More Chance lyrics
Songwriters: Kelly, Robert;

Uh huh, alright
This time I'm gonna do my best to make it right
Can't go on without you by my side hold on
Shelter come and rescue me out of this storm
And out of this cold I need someone oh why oh why, why, why
If you see her tell her this from me all I need is

One more chance at love, one more chance at love
One more
One more
One more

Searching for that one who is gonna make me whole
Help me make these mysteries unfold hold on
Lightning about to strike in rain only on me
Hurt so bad sometime it's hard to breathe oh why, why
If you see her tell her this from me all I need is

One more
One more chance for love, one more chance at love
One more chance at love
One more
[ From : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ]

And
And I don't care what it takes no why
I'd sail the seven seas to be near her
And if you happen to see her
See, tell her this from me

One more chance at love
Yeah yeah
One more chance at love
Tell her this from me
One more chance at love
Yeah yeah
One more chance at love

Lovin' you
One more chance at love
I can't find

One more chance at love
Lovin' you
One more chance at love
Yeah yeah one more
One more chance at love

One more chance at love
For love
Yeah yeah I can't stop
One more chance at love

One more chance at love
Lovin' you
One more chance at love
One more chance at love
I can't stop

One more chance at love
Lovin' you
One more chance at love
I can't stop
Lovin' you

I know he didn't write it, but, Aaaah, the sheer romance! I know it got to him and he HAD to make it his. bearhug

Here is the post from last year and the response:

Re: Hoax within a Hoax within a Hoax?
by GINAFELICIA » Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:40 pm
".......searching for the one who's gonna make me whole ..........."

Please don't laugh of me....at some point I had this crazy idea that the only purpose of this hoax for Michael was to find the one who's gonna make him whole....you see like finding out who really loves him......

Please don't laugh...
love you mj

Re: Hoax within a Hoax within a Hoax?
by TheRunningGirl » Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:30 pm
GINAFELICIA wrote:".......searching for the one who's gonna make me whole ..........."

Please don't laugh of me....at some point I had this crazy idea that the only purpose of this hoax for Michael was to find the one who's gonna make him whole....you see like finding out who really loves him......

Please don't laugh...

Gina  No laughs... No laughs... Everything is possible; Love is the most beautiful & powerful of all feelings! 

[font=Comic Sans MS:qvuwknvk]The video reflects so well what we are living through:

Yes! We are on Stage...We are part of the show... and He is an active audience. 
He is Watchin' and directing the show at the same time. [/font:qvuwknvk]
I can feel it! What a performance!

Thank You Michael

With L.O.V.E

In the One More Chance short film, which I understand was interrupted, and itself, required ONE MORE CHANCE to re-shoot it, due to, I think, the cops raiding Neverland, etc., there IS a bizarre switcheroo taking place! :o  The entire fan audience is onstage, and MJ is dancing on and around where the audience would regularly be, at tables in front of the stage.

It IS a lot like this Hoax online. His video predicted it. It was not just a video to a song. As I understand it, he had to go to the trouble of getting all new people, because so much time had passed when he finally got back to it. It was super important to finish THIS film, prior to “lights out” in order for it to predict how we will relate to MJ while he is “offstage” (fake-dead), another proof the death hoax was well-planned, and not an emergency exodus. :geek:  

We are NOT sitting in the audience idly waiting for him (and I know many people have already said this:), but we are focusing on him, none the less, active in our own way onstage in this public forum. What is HE doing? Although not on stage, 'HE NEVER LEFT'. He is dancing around and ON every table (THREAD) repeating over and over, what  8-) he is here for: “One More Chance At Love”! (Just like  :mrgreen: they sang over and over, in the Wizard of Oz, THEIR focused purpose, “We're off to see the Wizard...”)

Call me a complete nut, all burned out from hoaxing errrr , but you can't completely write this theory off. Think about it, relating to people in disguise has ALWAYS been his way of getting HONESTY from people. Being incognito, HERE, could match him up with his true soulmate, without all the games men and women play, putting their best (fake :x ) foot forward. albino/  bounce/  Oh MY GOSH! Just exactly like in the fairy tales, the King (of Pop) has come up with a plan to find a suitable forever Companion, and it is more ingenious and incidentally romantic ;) , than the glass slipper!!!!! MORE reliable than even Millionaire Matchmaker or E Harmony, because everyone lies on those things, and some of it is even staged, in the matchmaker first dates. All he'd get there is the  suspicious// cleverest liar crash/ .  :D This plan of his is nearly fool-proof:

Search amongst available women who he KNOWS already like, admire or are attracted to him, who aren't crazy nuts that pull hair. :lol:  Just think, gurls. In two years, he's observed us sad, mad, glad, frustrated, militant, sweet, inconsiderate, impatient, demanding, loving, friendly and supportive of him and each other; he's seen us both flirt shamelessly and shovel-mash trolls and non-trolls, like TS. The playing field is totally level.  mj_dance/ At least right now. A great beauty car salesperson has no better chance than a plain real princess. An athlete has no better chance than a librarian. He doesn't care if you can sew or manage a with bow to shoot straight. It is ALL about HEART & SOUL. There is only one thing which makes this plan not entirely fool proof, and that is, that this king, who is a  bow/ real king, make no mistake, who has publicly said most girls leave him cold ( :arrow: STRICTLY, as a companion ), MAY just find himself fascinated by a handful of ladies, and have to pick ONE. In that case, he would have to come up with a tie-breaker.  :ugeek: It could get as ugly as in Cinderella. Perhaps cage fighting... some men like that. :P  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Kidding!!!  lolol/ I don't say that this is the only, or even primary reason he has faked his death. I do say it is TOO much of an opportunity to waste, while he's behind the scenes anyway...and listen to THIS :!:  :o  

On the website, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, a couple weeks ago, someone  errrr ASKED all the gals over there, what they would do if Michael Jackson had found a soul mate, a lady to love permanently 4ever :shock:  (not like LMP or other old flames)---would they be happy for him being in love or would they be hateful to her?  [glow=red:qvuwknvk]WHAT A QUESTION![/glow:qvuwknvk] What do you guys think about that? Sorry I didn't run right back and tell you guys. It was a speechless, shocking moment for me, even though I kind of believe he's too darn cute to STILL be unattached... Sheeesh, the things I learn about myself here...  afraid/ :oops:  :P

[/color][/b]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

curls

June 30, 2011, 01:56:21 AM
[offtopic:395tq540]It's her, I was only thinking about you yesterday and wondering where you'd got to. Nice to see you back - in a rather subdued mood may I say, with your almost complete lack of use of the new snazzy font features! Hope all's well.  bearhug[/offtopic:395tq540]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 30, 2011, 08:09:55 AM
Quote from: "curls"
[offtopic:3giq2sqn]It's her, I was only thinking about you yesterday and wondering where you'd got to. Nice to see you back - in a rather subdued mood may I say, with your almost complete lack of use of the new snazzy font features! Hope all's well.  bearhug[/offtopic:3giq2sqn]

Ditto. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Its her

June 30, 2011, 11:04:41 PM
Quote from: "starchild"
Quote from: "curls"
[offtopic:3gyvxhrb]It's her, I was only thinking about you yesterday and wondering where you'd got to. Nice to see you back - in a rather subdued mood may I say, with your almost complete lack of use of the new snazzy font features! Hope all's well.  bearhug[/offtopic:3gyvxhrb]

Ditto. :)

[offtopic:3gyvxhrb]Aaaawww, you girls are so sweet! All is well, thank you. Just looking for a job and catching up on stuff, before I go back to working.I check in everyday, just didn't have anything  to say, much.  I have to take a look at the new features and further clutter my posts!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  ;)  [/offtopic:3gyvxhrb]
So, what do you think? Is someone on that other website trying to drive us crazy with this "4ever lady talk? I haven't registered there. They also said the admin said that the website was permanent--[glow=red:3gyvxhrb]4ever[/glow:3gyvxhrb]. Maybe MJ IS  the owner and he's trying to tell us that his fans are his TRUE LOVE??  bearhug :D  :D  :D [/b]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions