Re: THERE'S SOMETHING STRANGE...
December 21, 2009, 06:55:35 PM
Quote from: "juliet"
For whatever reason they did the funeral,  I wish they(Michael) would come out and explain really soon because my mind is getting congested with speculations - many different speculations and they need to clear them out.

I second this.  :(
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

teensy

December 21, 2009, 07:49:17 PM
Quote from: "juliet"
BATGIRL, thanks for all the detailed perspective of the funeral.  While everybody's deciphering/figuring out the differences, I tried to look at it in another perspective - AERIAL Perspective.  With the photos you've shown, let's take the chairs and the guests.  The chairs are all in whiter hue and the guests are all in darker hue.  Viewing it from above, the guests IMO were given seating arrangements that you'll notice that they occupy the center; and the front, sides and the back areas are not occupied. The vacant seats you will be able to see the whiter hue and the guests grouped/seated toward the center forming a certain shape. Try to see what shape is being shown.  The whiter hue surrounding the darker hue forming the shape of a tap hat.  The tap hat used by Charlie Chaplin.  The tap hat symbolizes humor or entertainment.  

So, the shape/form that I see from an Aerial perspective is a tap hat, wherein I think the message is that the whole funeral is all in humor, not real but to send a message. All IMO.  For whatever reason they did the funeral,  I wish they(Michael) would come out and explain really soon because my mind is getting congested with speculations - many different speculations and they need to clear them out.

The hats are interesting. I see it. :shock:  Depending on the amount of people filling the seats, you can see a fedora, a bowler, and a top hat.  :?

Also, if Randy was so concerned about the media getting aerial views of the funeral, why not erect a tent. That would help the guest as well, since they were sitting in 90 degress weather.  :roll:  Or just have it inside.

I can't wait for it to end as well. I don't know in what compacity he is coming back, but I would like the hoax to end sooner than later.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

juliet

December 21, 2009, 08:23:16 PM
TEENSY
I can't wait for it to end as well. I don't know in what compacity he is coming back, but I would like the hoax to end sooner than later

Yeah, me too.  I just wish Michael would be able to fix/come out of it in due time because I am missing him already.  I know he'll redeem himself and he can do it.
All of the speculations of the HOAX seems endless and I'm very surprised by myself and the others for not giving up.

Here's to Michael - You can do it!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions