all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
I don't want to believe he was sick but at times, in TII, it breaks my heart to see him so....weak? I don't know, maybe I am wrong.

Ginafelicia where did you see him weak and sick on TII? I see him prefectly fine and healty. Lou Ferigno said he was healthy. Michael was always skinny, I do not see any difference from 1980 and now, He was always SKINNY. lucky him he had no problem gaining weight. I do not believe that this was Michael  writing this youtube, he will not jeopardize his sting operation, whatever he is in.. Please guys do not swallow everything you see or hear.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Quote from: "PureLove"
100% AGREE!!! Perfectly said TheMoon. I do not believe in doubles in TII and I do believe that the 02 Michael was Michael himself as well.  moonwalk_/
I believe it was the real MJ at o2 as well, his behavior was either to build speculation or it was different and he was overwhelmingly excited because he knew once he said the words "this is it, this is the final curtain call," the deal would be sealed, and the journey would begin. I'm torn on both theories!!!

Quote from: "MJonMind"
Agreed! All (almost) Michael in TII, however he may have inserted images to makes us question about doubles. I really don't think he will give the lime-light position to another. But I believe the whole doubles concept probably even comes from MJ himself as the master magician. He wants people to speculate there's doubles. That's why 02 guy's behaviour seemed un-MJ-like, but I firmly believe it was him. Illusion after illusion. He lives for controversy and all that. Thanks for the great videos! Orianthi confirms she danced with Michael, not a double on stage, and says he's healthy. Karen does his make-up and says he's sickly, so who do we believe?  Of course she did 9 hours of make-up on dead MJ (they would never allow that as it is a complex procedure on the dead, only undertakers IMO)(LaToya, a family member dressing dead MJ!!--no way again) so maybe that means her testimony is more accurate. All clips and songs MJ did on TII were danced with energy required by a very healthy person, not someone needing their food cut up--he'd have to be carried on stage on a stretcher. What complete nonsense IMO.

Orianthi is the guitarist, silly! :lol: What do you mean she danced with MJ? I'm sure you know that, I just thought I'd pick on you :D. And Karen Faye is a bit of a liar it seems, doesn't it? I met a Funeral Home director (I'm a massage therapist and have the priviledge of meeting all types of people) and I decided to ask him what he thought of a professional make up artist working on a deceased person without any experience. He laughed and said, "Where in the hell did you hear that?!?", he said the only ones who do the make up are the members of the funeral home. In the US, you have to be family or close relations to even get a job in a funeral home. They don't usually accept outsiders in their line of work. Lets just be thankful that God gave us brains and we're the few who actually use them! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ginafelicia where did you see him weak and sick on TII?
I saw this too, Gina is not the only one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

to try to watch a Billie Jean performance for clues or signs or whatever is IMpossible for me...I always get caught in the beauty of this amazing song and forget for why I've started watching it in the first place  :lol:

Hey GINAFELICIA.......
I know what you mean by getting caught up and forgetting why you are watching, lol.  As many times as I have watched this part of TII, I still get side-tracked by it all.   I do truly believe there is something going on within the Billie Jean TII performance, however.  There are very obvious pantomime movements within the song.  Almost as if he unzips himself, or steps through a door, sprays his face, powders his face.....lots to discover.  I believe there is a thread about this....I will look around.  It's hard to concentrate on anything else but his dance.....totally captivating.  

Blessings to you always!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "TheMoonIsDancing"
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
In regards to the TII rehearsals...it also depends on what you believe regarding doubles. IMO we have no way of knowing for sure which versions of MJ were really the man himself. So it's hard to say anything about his health. I'm not commenting on the video, haven't watched it, doubt it's worth it.

I know Michael when I see Michael. Take it however you want, but I do not fully believe in the doubles theory regarding TII. I think its 100% MJ, I believe that TII project was too important to him to not be 100% apart of it. Some of you may or may not have been fans of Michael for a long enough time to just KNOW when you see him. And I don't want what I'm saying to be taken out of context or misunderstood at all. I'm aware of how easy it is for that to happen over the internet versus an in person conversation :).
As for the original video posted in this thread, yes I believe it is someone up to no good. Whoever wrote it seems like a kindergartener, not very saavy with words.

100% AGREE!!! Perfectly said TheMoon. I do not believe in doubles in TII and I do believe that the 02 Michael was Michael himself as well.  moonwalk_/

Btw here is a new video that was made with TII footages for the Behind the Mask song. Enjoy.  :mrgreen:

[youtube:2hldn0qw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkJUieoFzCE&feature=share[/youtube:2hldn0qw]

Agreed! All (almost) Michael in TII, however he may have inserted images to makes us question about doubles. I really don't think he will give the lime-light position to another. But I believe the whole doubles concept probably even comes from MJ himself as the master magician. He wants people to speculate there's doubles. That's why 02 guy's behaviour seemed un-MJ-like, but I firmly believe it was him. Illusion after illusion. He lives for controversy and all that.

Aha that's what I wrote long time ago. I do also believe that Michael wanted to create a double illusion. Probably for his safety after he BAMS. Very well said MJonmind.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

what a strange video this is suspicious//
Those women call for Michael to talk to them on that channel...God knows what this user told them
[youtube:3v4jbu73]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fc6jBHMLyKg[/youtube:3v4jbu73]

Gave me the feeling that the user is making fun of the situation and the women as well.

Trolls reproduce like spores.

The love for Michael can hurt people because they (we) can become very vulnerable and trust anyone.

There are many blogs all over the net talking about how to prevent this kind of situations.

I remember having a conversation more than a year ago with a so called "Angel of Michael" and how she defended the troll who actually put her against "hoaxers" as well.... :roll:
Many women "Angels" think that hoaxers are a cancer for Michael´s plan to reunite with the "love of his life", so go figure why the hate towards hoaxers fresse/

Never mind how many warnings are out there, people is still vulnerable.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Never mind how many warnings are out there, people is still vulnerable.

That is sad and at the same time dangerous. :( People be careful not to fall into the trap.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~ Voltaire

MissG

There are many type of traps. Some are more dangerous than others. To some people this "hoax" is a trap but we feed each other ideas of how and why MJ faked his death so it is in the level of people believing that Elvis is alive, something intriguing, and, still we go on with our lives. This hoax becomes more like a curiosity or being in the search for the truth since nothing makes sense when comes the way MJ´s case is being handeled since day one.

The difference with trolls is that they (trolls) have a malicious agenda towards their targets and provide nothing positive to their prey but false hopes of love and put people against each other.

The hoax sites are bringing a lot of information regarding Michael and his previous life before June 25th. If Michael would come back or not is not the 1st priority for us (at least for me).

I want to know the truth, I want to know what happened to Michael and why, that´s the difference between "angels" and "evil hoaxers". Meantime the 1st group want to be Michael´s favs emotionally, the second want to be the support whatever happens, but, we could be both  albino/

Think about this. Michael is an intelligent man, he knows people and how to talk to them, he is a communicator. We will know who he is when he wants to  mj_dance/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal