PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Amazing video that shows Lindsay and Michael connection. I didn't know that Lindsay was dating with Diana Ross' son and I didn't know that one of her songs was written by Taryll and TJ.  And I didn't know that Michael gave some tips to her about the media and paparazzi. afraid/  You will like this video.

[youtube:p6a8pjqh]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8kD9o7qs8c&feature=share[/youtube:p6a8pjqh]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Love this video. He is such a spiritual person, and very sensitive.. Thank you for posting this video. I have learned much  more about  Michael. Lindsay dating Evan Ross? First time I heard of this. I can't wait until this movie comes out. We can finally get an answer into this hoax. Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

MJonmind

Thanks again PureLove for regularly posting videos! Please don't stop!
Just how we laugh at an often told myth (false) apparantly they were going to close the patent office because they thought everything was already invented in 1899, many might think the hoax investigators have found most of the dots to connect, and clues that Michael left for us.  Nope, there's just more and more! moonwalk_/

And I also love those clips with Brett Ratner, where he's so relaxed and adorable! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

Watch later, by the way Purelove, I LOVE that you post all these hoax videos, your like our go to gurl for these vids.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

does anyone know when this movie is supposed to come out? I just read a cuple of articles about this movie. One article says the producer will be Nathan Folks. The video says the director will be Bratt Ratner. Sorry, but my english kinda leaves me hanging here. Isn't producer and director basically the same thing?
I googled "Escape the Game, Brett Ratner" and nothing related to the movie came up. only articles about a movie called "Escaping from New York". Seems to me that Ratner has nothing to do with the movie Lindsay Lohan is doing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust

MJhasSpoken

Quote from: "Steph22"
does anyone know when this movie is supposed to come out? I just read a cuple of articles about this movie. One article says the producer will be Nathan Folks. The video says the director will be Bratt Ratner. Sorry, but my english kinda leaves me hanging here. Isn't producer and director basically the same thing?
I googled "Escape the Game, Brett Ratner" and nothing related to the movie came up. only articles about a movie called "Escaping from New York". Seems to me that Ratner has nothing to do with the movie Lindsay Lohan is doing.

Here it is on imdb
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It doesn't say though, when it will be released but it does say 2012.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks MJhas spoken :) I guess Brat Ratner really hasn't anything to do with this movie. At least he is not mentioned o imdb.

The storyline is interesting though
Storyline
For those who have too much, want too much, this world is a playground, where their fantasy becomes a reality. A world very few of us know; the celebrity lifestyle. What happens when a young star in Hollywood is offered a way out of stardom? This is a tale of a famous young star that cannot handle the pressure of everyday celebrity life. He cannot continue to live a controlled life and a victim of what most seem to be a dream. Like "Bourne Ultimatum" meets "Eagle Eye" our hero tries to escape from the watchful eye of the public and learns that there is a way out by hiring an underground secret company that has been faking the deaths of our most cherished lost celebrities for years... Marilyn Monroe, James Dean, Elvis Presley, TuPac, Notorious BIG, Princess Diana and many more who live on this lost celebrity island in the Pacific. We see how these celebrities are living today. Welcome to "the Agency" ETG Inc... Written by Nathan Folks  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust

I love Michael in his natural habitat.  I love seeing him relaxed and enjoying being himself.

In high school I dated a member of the group Brick.  Knew them before they became popular.  He was and is today, a total James Brown fan as was I.  One of the things that made us click was that we ALWAYS went to James Brown shows.  Matter of fact I was going to concerts before finishing grade school with my next door neighbor who loved, loved, loved music.  She was my mother’s friend, lol.  But when it came to music, she was mine and my mom allowed me to go because she knew msic was my passion.  I spent every dime of my lunch money to buy 45s.  Guess that’s why I was so little.  Rather have my music than my milk lolol/

When I went to college, I went to Paine in Augusta (James Brown’s hometown).  Reg would come to visit and a couple of times we went to James Browns’ studio. He knew every beat and if something was missing, just like Michael, he stopped it.  He would tell James Brown that I was his biggest fan.  I remember he use to kid and say that he was gonna put me in his show as one of his Nighttrain girls.  (You have to be older to know what that was about, lol).  Though I knew he was kidding and just being nice, I dreamed of the day.  James Brown was a really great human being and when it came to his craft, he was a perfectionist.  His son, Teddy, would come to the campus to meet the girls, lol.  He was funny.  Sme of us would hang out at his daddy’s club, the only hot spot in a small town on a Saturday night.  Sadly he was killed in a car accident in his very early 20s.

Many years later, Reg and I attended his funeral and got a few glimpses of Michael there before he made his remarks.(He was on the front row.  I was no where close to that).  I remember when he got up to view the body and he reached in and appeared to be rubbing James Brown’s face.  I could see that he bent down.   I don’t know if he kissed him or what, but he lingerd there for quite a while, going back and forth a few times.  There was actually some folk dancing at the funeral which I thought was tacky. Michael was beautiful though obviously hurting. There were so many dignataries there really that there was no way to get close to him, but don’t think they didn’t try.  So many cameras were flashing that it almost seemed they came just to see who was going to be there.  When Michael showed up, it was over.  For a minute you wondered was it a funeral or what lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

MJonmind

hesouttamylife, beautiful story! Adds a new sense of reality to otherwise just pictures and articles for most of us of the funeral. Have you ever posted a thread of just the people you have met/known that are/were related/involved in the hoax or with Michael?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Your very welcome guys.  bearhug  I like to share a lot and I'm so glad you guys are also enjoying these videos. I'm learning new things every day and it amazes me to see how Michael put all these pieces together perfectly. I wonder how long it took for him to collect all these pieces which creates the hoax. He's beyond genius for real.   mj_dance/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
I love Michael in his natural habitat.  I love seeing him relaxed and enjoying being himself.

In high school I dated a member of the group Brick.  Knew them before they became popular.  He was and is today, a total James Brown fan as was I.  One of the things that made us click was that we ALWAYS went to James Brown shows.  Matter of fact I was going to concerts before finishing grade school with my next door neighbor who loved, loved, loved music.  She was my mother’s friend, lol.  But when it came to music, she was mine and my mom allowed me to go because she knew msic was my passion.  I spent every dime of my lunch money to buy 45s.  Guess that’s why I was so little.  Rather have my music than my milk lolol/

When I went to college, I went to Paine in Augusta (James Brown’s hometown).  Reg would come to visit and a couple of times we went to James Browns’ studio. He knew every beat and if something was missing, just like Michael, he stopped it.  He would tell James Brown that I was his biggest fan.  I remember he use to kid and say that he was gonna put me in his show as one of his Nighttrain girls.  (You have to be older to know what that was about, lol).  Though I knew he was kidding and just being nice, I dreamed of the day.  James Brown was a really great human being and when it came to his craft, he was a perfectionist.  His son, Teddy, would come to the campus to meet the girls, lol.  He was funny.  Sme of us would hang out at his daddy’s club, the only hot spot in a small town on a Saturday night.  Sadly he was killed in a car accident in his very early 20s.

Many years later, Reg and I attended his funeral and got a few glimpses of Michael there before he made his remarks.(He was on the front row.  I was no where close to that).  I remember when he got up to view the body and he reached in and appeared to be rubbing James Brown’s face.  I could see that he bent down.   I don’t know if he kissed him or what, but he lingerd there for quite a while, going back and forth a few times.  There was actually some folk dancing at the funeral which I thought was tacky. Michael was beautiful though obviously hurting. There were so many dignataries there really that there was no way to get close to him, but don’t think they didn’t try.  So many cameras were flashing that it almost seemed they came just to see who was going to be there.  When Michael showed up, it was over.  For a minute you wondered was it a funeral or what lolol/

That's such a very beautiful story. Thank you so much for sharing with us hesouttamylife.  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't think Michael Pastor was ever Lindsay's judge. Her judge is Stephanie Sautner. But the rest of the connections are interesting. Look forward to watching that movie. Despite whether she likes it or not, but her conduct keeps her on spotlight.I guess she likes it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

everlastinglove_MJ

PureLove thanks for this video. I think it's interesting.

@hesouttamalife: I enjoyed reading your story.

"Taglines:Celebrities cannot handle their life, are chosen to fake their death to live on a hidden island amongst other famous celebrities from the past. " 8-)  :geek:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

I remember when he got up to view the body and he reached in and appeared to be rubbing James Brown’s face.  I could see that he bent down.   I don’t know if he kissed him or what, but he lingerd there for quite a while, going back and forth a few times...Michael was beautiful though obviously hurting.

This just warms my heart, with all that fame and power, all he cares about is people and the world we live in, not money. His isn't just music, he is the best example of what the human spirit should be. Loving, generous, selfless and humble.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "TheMoonIsDancing"
I remember when he got up to view the body and he reached in and appeared to be rubbing James Brown’s face.  I could see that he bent down.   I don’t know if he kissed him or what, but he lingerd there for quite a while, going back and forth a few times...Michael was beautiful though obviously hurting.

This just warms my heart, with all that fame and power, all he cares about is people and the world we live in, not money. His isn't just music, he is the best example of what the human spirit should be. Loving, generous, selfless and humble.

Wow - both of these comments touched my heart today. How beautifully written. Thank you for sharing. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal